Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6345

No its not. I always heard the one laughing sound, and it sounded just like my friend online, so whenever I heard it, I just thought it was my buddy laughing over voice...But until I heard it again when he was not playing with me, i became curious lol.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6784|Tenn
i kept doing it one day and i didnt realize i was the one doing it.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6382
Once I was in warlord and I was rushing with assault and I heard it...the same round I was sniping from a rooftop and I heard it. No clue how
agent146
+127|6403|Jesus Land aka Canada
lol omg, i just finished a karkand round. and YES! i heard a laugh after a teammate killed a MEC. i was like wtf was that over the mic? but no it was a laugh in game from the character.  HAHAHA.

Last edited by agent146 (2007-03-22 02:39:48)

r00ts
xD
+81|6559|Netherlands
I found that when you spot the enemy exactly (or almost exactly lol) when a teammates kills the enemy you will do the laugh/taunt.

Might just be me but give it a try lol

r00ts
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6769|Estonia
yea   heard these taunts too many many times specilay during been commander
first reaction was wtf? some1 activated hack or something  lol 
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

does everyone hear the taunt or just the person spotting?  I have only heard it when I was commanding, I really didn't notice what I did to initiate it.
JoshCooper
+20|6346|Stoke
i herd the laf wen i was on wake island a few weeks ago

i wasn't commanding

Last edited by JoshCooper (2007-03-22 13:53:28)

KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6769|Estonia

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

does everyone hear the taunt or just the person spotting?  I have only heard it when I was commanding, I really didn't notice what I did to initiate it.
MOSTLY by spotting enemy
TravisC555
+118|6236|Cox Convention Center, OK

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

jax wrote:

could be the comander insulting ur squad possibly *shrug*
No, i've listened to them in the BF2 Files, they are in the game..
where in the files i wanna hear.
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Common_Client\Sound
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6399|The Sky!!!!
How do I activate the in-game taunt that I received from the Veterans promotion?
Answer

The promotional taunt is used in Battlefield 2 but requires that Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 to be installed.  Simply use the Spot command on a dead enemy and the taunt can be heard.

The rules for how often it can be used are governed by the server’s radio spam settings in the same manner as all player messages.  So if you do not hear it every time, this may be the reason why.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

Flyjetandkill wrote:

How do I activate the in-game taunt that I received from the Veterans promotion?
Answer

The promotional taunt is used in Battlefield 2 but requires that Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 to be installed.  Simply use the Spot command on a dead enemy and the taunt can be heard.

The rules for how often it can be used are governed by the server’s radio spam settings in the same manner as all player messages.  So if you do not hear it every time, this may be the reason why.
I can hear (and use) it yet I have never even bought let alone installed 2142...
Although I did sign up to the veterans program, Im never gona play it.

Last edited by Snake (2007-06-02 16:21:52)

d.cripz
+29|6426
i havent signed up for anything or bought any bf except bf2 and ive heard it.
JFTM
+2|6241

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard