Hi, I https://www.freddynietzsche.com/images/pic_steve_irwin.jpg will be your tour guide today. 
Here we are at the wake island habitat, where we will be studying noobs in action. Let's start out at the carrier, where my special noob UAV shows a lot of action. Let's take a look at the jet, here we see some intense teamkilling. And look what we have here 6 people in a Black Hawk with a noob pilot, that things going down before anyone has a chance to bail out. Then let's look at the Cobra, oops it was destroyed by a noob controlling the deck-guns, congratulations to him on shooting the Cobra, instead of the J-10. Hello, what do we have here? Base-raping. Exciting. Let's move on to the Chinese. The main center of the noob action is the Airfield, where we have tank whores, J-10 whores, and a lot of other whores. The main noob action is centered around the J-10 which is considered by a small minority of people (about 0.0005%) to be overpowered. The J-10 will be controlled by many noobs and maybe 1 or 2 skilled people. The noobs will immediately fly over to the carrier and ruin the US chance of getting anywhere on what is considered by a very small minority (0.0%) to be an unbalanced and unfair map. So in conclusion for the US team to win on this map they would have to use a concept unknown to noobs, outside of clans, and inside of some clans: Teamwork. Battlefield 2 was not intended for teamwork. However these disgusting clans try to push the envelope by encouraging it. Terrible. Tragic. A travesty. A mockery. A Territragic Travockery. Some other action goes on between the other flags, but, it's mostly just capping. You will sometimes see noobs. But they are more concentrated on the Airfield and Carrier. Remember to spay and neuter your pets.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6804

Are you going to this for every map?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6679|Wigan. Manchester. England.
lol
Chillin&killin
+27|6717|Manchester,England
bring on karkand
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6762|California

Wake is for two things, and two things only

J-10
TV Missiles

i just owned your guide with 3 words.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6665|Camp XRay

usmarine2005 wrote:

I hope not. kinda funny. Maybe spend a bit more time on it.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6732|The Netherlands
Are there crocodiles on Wake?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6780|The Hague, Netherlands

if the crocodile hunter is there then there would be big snappers around
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6665|Camp XRay

stryyker wrote:

Wake is for two things, and two things only

J-10
TV Missiles

i just owned your guide with 3 words.
stryyker[facestab]negatorynosirnowayman
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
This shit is just cause i was bored, as soon as i find something better to do i'll spare you these guides. I mean even i'm willing to admit it sucks.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6610|Mountains of NC

crikke, ur allright mate - there in the bush, its an AT, watch as he runs about in a defense pattern to scare off any predators " UR ALLRIGHT MATE" now as you can see he's in defensive  and if we ain't careful he'll strike with precison -- CRIKKE look over there, theres more and over there CRIKKE the island is full of them
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
dont_be_ss
+312|6636|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

there is plenty of WOoKie's on wake but you will never find one
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6762|California

dont_be_ss wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

mm... that sounds like a challenge.. i know exactly where to find all of you
Chillin&killin
+27|6717|Manchester,England

dont_be_ss wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

sums it up
NaziPredator
+41|6507|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-

usmarine2005 wrote:

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6510
Hello there, I am Steve Irwin, I used to work for the Discovery Channel huntin' crocs but now I am so addicted to BF2 I just can't get off the bloody thing!

I still however like doing ludacris "documentaries" so today I am going to look at n00bin' at Karkand. Karkand is populated by mostly n00bs trying to point whore so they can unlock the F2000. Now the USMC n00bs and MEC n00bs take turns using two approaches. The first is the Claymore. Claymores are even more common at Karkand then all the other maps combined, and kri-ki I know why. You see the confined alleys of Karkand create choke-points that make claymore spamming much more better then on maps like Wake Island, where most n00bin' is done by jet and choppa whores. Now most of these little buggas are spammed al over the place near the hotel spawn point, espesially by the MEC team. Also many MEC n00bs do suicide claymore runs where they run up the hill the US spawns and threw down claymores, and for some reason they do not die until the dropped both claymores. Those buggas make assaulting the hotel almost impossible for the US team, who also spams claymores. They howeva tend to do more spawn mining of the Hotel, so that when MEC team claymore spammas respawn after fif-teen seconds the died instantly and must wait another fifteen seconds only to be killed by another claymore. Now if they do not spam claymores then the armour camp. This, like the claymores is never done by both teams at the same time. Now the MEC boys armour campas stay close to the hotel and fire (ussally blindly) at the US spwan point, they always stick togetha and are the engineer class, this way the Americans can fire all the rockets they want and still not harm them. The US armour campas also stay near the hotel, they howeva just turn their cannon to the right and continuously bombard the MEC spawn point, that way the rack up tons of points and get not only a gold star but also a very impressive kill-to-death ratio. There is a third kind of n00b who always shows up at Karkand on both sides: The 'nade spamma! These buggas ar similiar to the claymore spammas but kri-ki these guys have much bigga numbas! They ussally ar USMC support gunnas but also MEC n00bs and non-support gunnas do 'nade spam! Kri-ki these guys are every where, mostly USMC people on the hill next to the USMC spawn point that ova looks the hotel, from there they throw 'nades until a MEC Spec-Ops can sneak up on them and take them out. 'Nade spammas are one of the larga predatas, only bigga are the arma whores! They play as support because if they run out of 'nades they can just throw the ammo map down and refill. Because of this most inhabitants of karkand become prey of 'nades but the arma whores still get more prey indevidually because there are ussally about thrity 'nade spammas per round while only about five arma whores a round. Tuun in next week where we take a look at choppa whorin' at Shraqi Peninsula!

This has been Steve Irwin, n00b hunta.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2006-08-16 06:13:57)

Brasso
+1,549|6672

Steve Irwin!  The Crocodile Hunter!  I loved that guy, we went to the Austrailia Zoo just to see him but he never showed up.  Big disappointment...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6521|Vancouver, USA
Nice documentary about wake.  The scary part is that it is all true.  +1 for you
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6551|Daytona Beach, FL
The only way for the US to win Wake: If the Chinese are complete idiots! It happens regularly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard