soad1583
+1|6654
Someone was in a server I was playing in today and was killed by a falling car.  He responded by saying that he was going to report our commander and that his stats would get wiped if he dropped another car on someone.  Is it true that your stats can get wiped if you do this?  If it is true then it makes no sense to me because dropping a car on someone doesn't gain you any points and it doesn't help your rank.
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

soad1583 wrote:

Someone was in a server I was playing in today and was killed by a falling car.  He responded by saying that he was going to report our commander and that his stats would get wiped if he dropped another car on someone.  Is it true that your stats can get wiped if you do this?  If it is true then it makes no sense to me because dropping a car on someone doesn't gain you any points and it doesn't help your rank.
No ... if anything he would get banned from the server ....
Doktorbob
+26|6508
Hit the "E" key when the car falls on your head and you simply enter the car...  Problem solved.  Then use the gun mounted on it to kill the enemy.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6612|Australia
s'not illegal.
Defiance
+438|6691

You know, reading the ROE might answer these questions for you...
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6503|P-way, NJ
Lmfao ^ so true,and plus it tells you when the car is comming from the sky..
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6554|Australia
there are two different types
1. Normal cartillery, Where the commander drops cars on snipers, Vehicle campers, etc.
2. Hacked cartillery (as seen in my sig) a hack that can drop anything from cars, Supplies, Arty Even UAVs continuously.

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-08-10 20:01:31)

skootercvhs
Has anybody seen my foot?
+2|6492|Houston, Texas
i dont think there is anything wrong with cartillery.
lt2tanks
meat shield
+18|6514|Maine
I agree, nothing wrong with dropping a car on someone.  If you can see an enemy kill him however you can.  This is a war game so kill away.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6639|Manitowoc, WI
I like cartillery when im comander, and i really don't have to deal with it a whole lot when im not.  I just get so bored as the comander that i have to do something to spice it up a little.
Stags
+26|6676
That video is halarious.  Oh yeah... Cartilery nothing really wrong with it.  Got my friend his Vet Engineer badge because of that (I was playing on his account while he went out for the pizza), their commander just kept dropping them on the arty piece i just kept repairing it.  He tried to kill me a few times.

Also, the most you'll get for just using normal vehicle drops is a ban... using the hack drop might get you reset.  Key word might.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6700

vanmani wrote:

s'not illegal.
Every fucking element of this game is illegal in one way or another
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

lt2tanks wrote:

I agree, nothing wrong with dropping a car on someone.  If you can see an enemy kill him however you can.  This is a war game so kill away.
I intercepted a guy running with a falling humvee .. utlimately got banned ... something "dream server" ... worth it ... it was so funny ...
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

jonnykill wrote:

vanmani wrote:

s'not illegal.
Every fucking element of this game is illegal in one way or another
True  ... a NO ARTY, NO GUNS, NO VEHICLES, NO RUNNING, NO SPAWING server is out there somewhere im sure.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6507|Melbourne

Defiance wrote:

Its the cheap shit way of killng somone i.e. a sniper or people standing still.  I was cartilleryed attacking a tank on North point on wake island.  commanders that do it though ignore there own team, like total f00bies
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6513
Cartillery can be funny.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6639|Manitowoc, WI

R3v4n wrote:

Defiance wrote:

Its the cheap shit way of killng somone i.e. a sniper or people standing still.  I was cartilleryed attacking a tank on North point on wake island.  commanders that do it though ignore there own team, like total f00bies
Well, i can't say much about other comanders, but first, i scan, call out anything that is suspicous, like a tank heading to our back base), then i place a UAV and ARTY where i feel is needed.  When i am waiting for these to recharge i find a somone to cartillery (usually from the scan). 

If somone needs a vehichle drop and one isn't ready, I respond with an "Affirmative" and the next vehichle drop is theirs.  Since they don't take a whole lot of time to recharge, they soon get their vehichle and are on their way.  I find that I pay plenty attention to the team.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6507|Melbourne

well then your one of the only commanders that i have seen that does, i see people strandard out in the middle of the no ware and they drop a car on some one else rarther then on the guy who needs it, but still i think its a lame way to kill poeple, its just a massive waste of a car.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6588|Mountains of NC

I see nothing wrong with carty - I have been in numerous servers where they do not allow the commander to fight, so its kinda my last resort when all my assets or blown up { at the time I'm not engineer} or I'll drop it on snipers who are causing problems

speaking of the mighty "can't do this" and "can't do that" servers - I was on one last nite their rules stated NO Clays , NO Mines, C4 limited to only as defense only, Ratio of Kits must be equal { meaning you can't have over 32 medics on a 64 map - it got real annoying Admin was spamming to us "to many AT 3 ppl must switch" }
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

R3v4n wrote:

well then your one of the only commanders that i have seen that does, i see people strandard out in the middle of the no ware and they drop a car on some one else rarther then on the guy who needs it, but still i think its a lame way to kill poeple, its just a massive waste of a car.
I think if they slow the regen rate of the vehicle drop then there will be less cartillery ... I like droppping it but it gives me feeling of voilation when i have one dropped on me.
cospengle
+140|6507|Armidale, NSW, Australia

SEREMAKER wrote:

speaking of the mighty "can't do this" and "can't do that" servers - I was on one last nite their rules stated NO Clays , NO Mines, C4 limited to only as defense only, Ratio of Kits must be equal { meaning you can't have over 32 medics on a 64 map - it got real annoying Admin was spamming to us "to many AT 3 ppl must switch" }
just when I thought I'd heard everything....
lord_tyler_486
+54|6772|Upper Franconia
People hate getting owned by Cartillery. Yesterday there was a guy that said KICK LORD TYLER HE DOES CARTILLERY
omg what a retard just because I owned his stupid fat ass tank 2 times and also a full Vodnik lol

Cartillery is your friend.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6523|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
The dude who said that to the commander is just jealouse, because he doesn't have the skills for cartillery....
batman1029
>_>
+8|6547|Essex, Ontario, Canada

TheDoctor wrote:

there are two different types
1. Normal cartillery, Where the commander drops cars on snipers, Vehicle campers, etc.
2. Hacked cartillery (as seen in my sig) a hack that can drop anything from cars, Supplies, Arty Even UAVs continuously.
i had that happen to me today lol
seaweedspit13
Banned
+23|6502|doncaster uk

soad1583 wrote:

yeah but its really funny to do LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard