Crypto_420
+25|6813|Portland
Thats Right,  Blazin has broken the 200,000 Mark and he is still the Sgt. Major of the Corps.     

Does this mean the next person to reach this mark of 200,000l be promoted?
or...
Does this mean EA has already changed the requirments for the ranks again ("Ranks as in E-10/O-1, Maybe E-9")
or....
Does this mean you MUST remain as the Sgt. Maj. of the Corps regadless of what your points are for atless 1month.  then after promotion him to, Maybe.....    1Lt, Captian or Major.(depending on the rank requirment.)
or......
Is this becuase he did not start his last game with 200,000 points?  So next GP he gets He will get 2LT?????

Any Ideas???

Crypto_420

https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/awards.jpg

Last edited by Crypto_420 (2005-11-05 00:40:48)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6730
Sgt Major of the Corps is a better rank than 2LT in this game, so he will keep that.

Last edited by Talon (2005-11-05 01:12:21)

Crypto_420
+25|6813|Portland
So  after he is no longer the Sgt Maj of the Corps  does he go to 2 or 1LT or Captain??
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6756|Netherlands
nobody knows!?
I guess that if somebody else gets more points and becomes sergeant major of the corps Blazin will become 2nd LT
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

interestingly, UBAR lists the requirements for Sergeant Major of the corps at 250,000 points. blazin has only 200,245 but he has that rank...

http://bf2s.com/player/44652121/

So I'd suppose he will get 2.Lt when he reaches 250,000
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
Dear lord 200,000 poins, its pure madness.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6731
Guess we'll have to wait for broggi to get 200k.

I wish some of the guys in the top ten would post here.  I'd love to play a game with one of them sometime.
B.Schuss

if you look at the hours they play, I don't think they have the time to be on any forum..
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

I wish some of the guys in the top ten would post here.  I'd love to play a game with one of them sometime.
Think again, I've played with broggi, Sgt Maxpower and Firebird~DS~.   They are by far the biggest no-life nerd ass losers I have ever met.  Want to know how they get all those points?  Think of everything that pisses you off in this game, and thier doing it......incredibly into excess.  Plane whores, tank whores, M203 whores, chopper whores, yeah, all of it.

Not to mention they are jerks.  I watched Firebird tk three people to get into a jet just to ram it into a chopper full of people.  I got kicked off broggi's server because I was...."in HIS tank" and Sgt Maxpower...he aint shit without the 2X bonus he gets from being the commander, and if he loses he cries about it for the next three rounds and tells everyone how worthless and inferiour they are to him.

So, really to me, the top 100 people can munch on my junk.  I believe the true people with skill are the ones just now making it to that 50,000 mark.  They are the ones who actually play, paticipate as a team, and don't whore out a specific vehicle or class every single round.  Also, a 13 year old homeschooled kid who plays BF2 15 hours a day EVERY day, isnt nessesarly the best, he just happens to suck for longer and get more points for it.

So yeah, no respect for the top ranks at all.  Children.
B.Schuss

lol...nicely put.
Dnamaster
+0|6780|Canada
if you look in BFHQ blazin IS now a 2LT, i dont know why its not reflected on this website though. the game isent even ready for the next rank yet, see what it says for his next rank?
https://absolutezero.ca/dan/blazin.JPG

Last edited by Dnamaster (2005-11-05 09:11:12)

B.Schuss

well, I guess we are ready for the next patch then...
vjs
+19|6741
Yup I've played with them as well, I learned some tricks but that are really idiots your correct. The game posses your life at that point if it has not already mine. Are they good... sure they are, but with that much time you better be.

Are they fun to play with, no they are arrogant idiots. Yes, they own the planes/tanks/choppers or so they think anyways, I swear I saw and are definetly whores. I think I actually saw broggie pee'ing on the track of the tank but who knows.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6731

vjs wrote:

Yup I've played with them as well, I learned some tricks but that are really idiots your correct. The game posses your life at that point if it has not already mine. Are they good... sure they are, but with that much time you better be.

Are they fun to play with, no they are arrogant idiots. Yes, they own the planes/tanks/choppers or so they think anyways, I swear I saw and are definetly whores. I think I actually saw broggie pee'ing on the track of the tank but who knows.
LOL   With all of the vehicle whores around I wouldn't be surprised to climb into a jet and smell something funny
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6731

Dnamaster wrote:

if you look in BFHQ blazin IS now a 2LT, i dont know why its not reflected on this website though. the game isent even ready for the next rank yet, see what it says for his next rank?
http://absolutezero.ca/dan/blazin.JPG
Takes a bit of time for it to update, I'm not surprised.  Took a bit for me to get Gunnery Sergeant, even after I got 8k.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland
Hes 2nd ltn. on the stats page also. Go check it out and see.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

B.Schuss wrote:

Actually.. I think they're continuing the ranks in the expansion. Although, I guess they'd have to make the same ranks for BF2 because people will still be coming back to play it.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6766|Barrington, RI

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

I've played against AraGoth and he doesen't tankwhore the whole round, he amily plays special ops and drills you with his G36, but he does seem to have a problem with getting killed by lower ranked players.  the round that I played against him he stated the first half off as a foot soldier and I introduced him to my knife, and he was quite shocked, so he tank whored the rest of the round.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6728|Denmark
Anyone got any ideas to what happens when we become officers? new weapon unlocks again? abilities? extra equipment? you name it?
rubberbudgie
+3|6750
I think Cougar hit the nail on the head with pretty much all of the points he made. Apart from 3 or so of the top 100 (that I've played online with anyway) you couldn't have described them more perfectly.

IMO anyone who TK's for a vehicle is low-life scum and as pretty much most of the top 100 or so players do it on a regular basis I'll leave it to you to figure out what my thoughts on them are. If someone says to me "hey budgie can you hop out of the chopper so my mate can come along with me?" then I am more than happy to jump out. There's nothing better than when you and a buddy have a good run in an attack chopper or fighter/bomber so far be it from me to stop someone from having a fun game.

Plus it doesn't take much more than a trained monkey to get themselves an F-15/SU-3x and then continually carpet bomb the remaining players on the ground (friendlies included most of the time) so they can rack up big points. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they aren't skilled or anything (I'm sure they would pwn my ass on the battlefield in most areas), I just think they are motivated by the wrong reasons but each to their own I suppose.

Anyway, back on topic - congrats to all those who get to the top ranks, I admire your dedication, just maybe not your methods. But a big double congrats to those who have got there and have still played as team-players (haivi & thingonaspringds to name just a few)......
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
hes 2nd lt now
B.Schuss

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

Actually.. I think they're continuing the ranks in the expansion. Although, I guess they'd have to make the same ranks for BF2 because people will still be coming back to play it.
yeah. Will be interesting to see how the rank stuff develops.
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6723|Here

Z-trooper wrote:

Anyone got any ideas to what happens when we become officers? new weapon unlocks again? abilities? extra equipment? you name it?
You become completely lazy, sit in an office far away from the front lines and eat donuts and coffee.  HooAH you Chairborn Ranger!!!
Doomsday
Banned
+1|6731
ok ive done a lil math ive played bf2 for a hair over 250 hours and my global is right at 41K sgt maxt power has played for 1455 hours and his score is right at 165K.  If I had no life, job, college, or woman and played 1455 hours my score would be right around the 240K mark.  And as for the rest of the top 10 or so look at their stats ALL of them whore one thing or another none of their stats are balanced like mine and a lot of others. 

blazin.uk - revive / heal
broggi - chopper / tank
anubis - tank / plane
yes the top players have a shit load of kill but look at their weapon to vehicle kill ratios!!  pure crap.

and so on.  i know peeps say well if ur good at something do it; but my little sister could sit in a strike at karkand at the first MEC flag where the troops spawn up and waste MEC troops ALL DAY LONG.  Or carpet bomb and spawn camp the carrier or MEC air base of Gulf of Oman.
divided
Clear!
+3|6743
I believe the true people with skill are the ones just now making it to that 50,000 mark.
That's me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard