Erkut.hv
+124|6756|California
Most of you guys will like this:

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/746081.html

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday the solution to the Middle East crisis was to destroy Israel, Iranian state media reported.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6730|Wilmington, DE, US
How can you stay mad at a face like that?
jonsimon
+224|6516
That really is the solution. Remove the Israeli government and no one has a problem anymore except the Israeli government officials.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6563|Texas - Bigger than France
Well that sucks.  Also am interested: what kind of online newspapers do you subscribe to?  That's a weird find.
alpinestar
+304|6617|New York City baby.
That would work.....
Even though I do not stand behind any religon, Removing the aggressor is always a solution

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-08-03 11:54:56)

Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6779|Vienna, Austria

jonsimon wrote:

That really is the solution. Remove the Israeli government and no one has a problem anymore except the Israeli government officials.
Remove all the governments in the Middle East, build schools where the kids learn that all people are equal and then, we won't have any problems.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6706|United States of America
Well, that's such a simple solution. We should get to work destroying Israel and the whole of Judaism. Mel Gibson is quite wise when he is hammered.

Last edited by DesertFox423 (2006-08-03 12:02:11)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6559|Long Island, New York

DesertFox423 wrote:

Well, that's such a simple solution. We should get to work destroying Israel and the whole of Judaism. Mel Gibson is quite wise when he is hammered.
You're an idiot.

It's not Jews who cause wars, it's people who are intolerable of them.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6563|Texas - Bigger than France
Ahh, you hit a nerve there.  Now there are only two things I cannot stand: people who are intolerant of other cultures & peoples, and the Dutch.
herrr_smity
+156|6649|space command ur anus

DesertFox423 wrote:

well he did try to invade England(Braveheart)
Erkut.hv
+124|6756|California

Ikarti wrote:

How can you stay mad at a face like that?
LMFAO +1, that was funny.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

Iran talks about it's “inalienable right” to a civilian nuclear program but Israel should be wiped off the planet.... awww that's sweet.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6577

Pug wrote:

Well that sucks.  Also am interested: what kind of online newspapers do you subscribe to?  That's a weird find.
Ha'aretz is the main Israeli daily - I always check it for news from the horses mouth. Quite balanced as well for an Israeli newspaper. The Jerusalem Post on the other hand is a rag.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-03 12:57:51)

EVieira
+105|6499|Lutenblaag, Molvania

Poseidon wrote:

You're an idiot.
No, its anyone who is intolerant to other people who cause wars. That does include the Jews...
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6704|Canada
for the sake of argument I'm going to say that often his words are twisted.   He said the most effective solution was to do away with the zionist govt.  In some ways I agree, a more considerate, impartial and controlled entity needs to govern Israel, and the state of palestine
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

EVieira wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You're an idiot.
No, its anyone who is intolerant to other people who cause wars. That does include the Jews...
Last I checked, it wasn't israel wanting to destroy all countries around them. The majority of arab countries want israel wiped off the planet.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Poseidon wrote:

EVieira wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You're an idiot.
Last I checked, it wasn't israel wanting to destroy all countries around them. The majority of arab countries want israel wiped off the planet.
Also last time I checked Israel gave a disproportionate response to the kidnapping of two soliders. Seems like they've been itching to kill them some arabs.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6704|Canada
unfortunately last time I checked it ws to a large extent

the majority of arab countries say they want the zionist government out and by the map they mean the Palestinian lands
this is not to say that bombers don't happen but they're certainly not legislated and controlled in any way.  Hamas blundered by kidnapping the soldier, but Israel 's response is far from fair.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-08-03 15:01:32)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ikarti wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

EVieira wrote:

Also last time I checked Israel gave a disproportionate response to the kidnapping of two soliders. Seems like they've been itching to kill them some arabs.
I would be too if I'd suffered terrorist attacks for years on end.

Was entering WWII also a disproportionate response when only 2K were killed there while millions upon millions died in the entire war?
jonsimon
+224|6516

Poseidon wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Was entering WWII also a disproportionate response when only 2K were killed there while millions upon millions died in the entire war?
You'd also be incited to resistence through whatever means necessary if you were born in an oppressed pseudo state under the military rule of your neighboring country.

As for your comment with WWII, you're not making sense. I can't even understand what you're trying to say. Try being more descriptive.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
Yeah not to mention most of the Lebanese detained when Israel invaded the first time were SIMPLY DEFENDING THEIR HOMES. Sounds like terrorism to me.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6648|Pittsburgh, PA
Completely comical, the French will "condemn" their actions while at the same time selling them components of the equipment necessary to enrich the damned uranium.  Example - Iraq.
PRiMACORD
+190|6646|Home of the Escalade Herds

Ikarti wrote:

Yeah not to mention most of the Lebanese detained when Israel invaded the first time were SIMPLY DEFENDING THEIR HOMES. Sounds like terrorism to me.
Don't forget the friendly mine fields Israel left in southern Lebanon when they pulled out in 2000. They have the maps but refused to give them to Lebanon.

Here is your land back, good luck not getting blown the fuck up.

I wonder why the arabs don't like Israel...hmm.
EVieira
+105|6499|Lutenblaag, Molvania
Iran's solution would actually solve the problem. But so would wiping out a good portion of Africa to end world hunger. Actually I could rob a bank and solve all my worries...

If only things were so simple...
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

jonsimon wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

You'd also be incited to resistence through whatever means necessary if you were born in an oppressed pseudo state under the military rule of your neighboring country.

As for your comment with WWII, you're not making sense. I can't even understand what you're trying to say. Try being more descriptive.
Yes, because blowing yourself is totally the answer to everything. I really don't understand why they couldn't have settled it through diplomacy. Perhaps it's their brute nature (Which you are all supporting) in which they hate anyone non-muslim. Including you. And yet, you seem to support them. And don't even pull the "Oh, well Israel is a terrorist org. too because they killed civilians!" EVERY WAR HAS CIVILIAN CASUALTIES. There's just a difference on who's doing it intentionally (Hamas/hezbollah) and who's not.

And on my comment about WWII, I was talking about the 2K in pearl harbor. You're right, I forgot to add that.

Was entering a war and totally wiping out most of europe and germany disproportionate response to having 2K people killed at Pearl Harbor? I wouldn't say so, as it was necessary to stop the war. So was the Atomic Bomb. It's just like todays situation.

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-08-03 20:28:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard