markH262
+0|6679
I'd like to know why admin Trixter (sp) banned me from the server when I killed him with a knife while he was under his tank and then I blew up the T-90 to keep him from shooting everyone?? I though it was a cheap shot that he did!!!  The Insurgents blew up the M1A1 just before that.  The admins should not be sitting in tanks!  I don't feel as if I should have been banned. He was killed BEFORE I took out the tank. I was NOT killing for vehicles. It was a crappy move he made.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6727

markH262 wrote:

I'd like to know why admin Trixter (sp) banned me from the server when I killed him with a knife while he was under his tank and then I blew up the T-90 to keep him from shooting everyone?? I though it was a cheap shot that he did!!!  The Insurgents blew up the M1A1 just before that.  The admins should not be sitting in tanks!  I don't feel as if I should have been banned. He was killed BEFORE I took out the tank. I was NOT killing for vehicles. It was a crappy move he made.
kthnxclose.
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6512|woodbridge, VA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

markH262 wrote:

kthnxclose.
yea seriously, before you get flamed to death. oops too late

Last edited by NuShadow (2006-07-29 13:00:43)

Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6679

markH262 wrote:

go away
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6753|Doncaster, England

markH262  wrote:

Msg for TRIXTER (sp) on SF knife and pistol server .
So you were on  a K&P server   

And your complaining 
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6664|South Jersey

markH262 wrote:

No.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6622|Lexington, Kentucky
Really... why hasn't this been closed yet?
And what the hell does BF2s have to do with some jerk's KP server?
TXVeteran512
+16|6521

markH262 wrote:

L0L

honestly i hope your stats get reset.........

go earn your knife and pistol badges in a real server.....

or go complain to http://www.bfroe.com/

think they could use a good laugh
markH262
+0|6679
Hey, I already earned my K & P on real servers the hard way you jerk!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard