Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6782|United States of America
I have met a bunch of new people that think i am good for how long i have had this game and how old i am.  I'm naturally a doubter because when u come into a game new, do u really think ur better than a lot of experienced friends? OF COURSE NOT!!! I want you guys to tell me by lookin at my stats, noob or just good?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
P.S. I'm 13, 14 in December, on the 21st YEAH!
GTKtino
+0|6796
ur good, given amount of time and points u have, but most of those badges dont mean ur better, remember if u really concentrate then u can get those badges in a day, i really dont put in to much thought on the badges tho
r00fus
+2|6818
Elite
FLaXCarnage
+1|6812|Florida
Your good man your k/d ratios pretty good and what not.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6812

Miller wrote:

I'd say you're good if I could -read your freakin' post-.
Don't they teach proper sentence structure and grammar in school anymore?
[/whine]

I'd say you're decent.  Everything is relative though.  I'd start practicing on some of the other classes/weapons too.  A well rounded player is always very dangerous, because they can be useful in any situation.
r00fus
+2|6818
im worthless in all situations
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6808|The Hague, Holland

Miller wrote:

My birthday is on the 21st of December as well
pinky_81
+1|6816|Denmark
Congratz - so is my littlebrother...

I think you have good scores... but probably not elite
Lawk
+2|6800
You are an abhorrent failure.  You should relinquish unhesitatingly.
nezff
+0|6785
when your start getting gold and silver badges the right way and no cheating, then you will feel good.
theoflow
+1|6783
No Offense...

...but ur a noob.  And this isn't a insult or anything, but your ratios aren't all that great and it is indicative of someone needing more practice.  I'm not saying i was that much better than you when i started out, but having more death than kills at anytime during your profile is not a good sign. 

And i dunno why u like December b-day's, mine is on the 26th and it sucks BALLZ!!

In addition, coming from a certified teacher, you really need to work on your grammer, even for someone your age.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6800|NRW,Germany

r00fus wrote:

im worthless in all situations
Same here. But we donĀ“t play good and feel bad, we play bad but feel good
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6796|New York
i'd say you're just like any other 13 year old that plays this game .. you're pretty good.. im 13 too, 14 on November 12th ! w00t, more ram!  and look at my kdr, theyre almost equal and i worked hard on my badges.. just work at keepin the kills higher than the deaths and you're good to go!
Sandi_Fagina
Life is a beach
+6|6817|CT, USA
I just want to mention that if someone has more deaths than kills, it shouldn't be viewed as a sign of n00bism or being a poor player. You must realize that those deaths include things like teamkills and smacktards with vehicles (running over, camping, etc.). Sometimes your just in a bad situation, and your only option is to die.
cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6836|Canberra, Australia
If you need your little ego boosted, don't come to the BF2 forums showing off your stats. You're just setting yourself up for disaster.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6781

I'd have to echo cmdwedge, etc etc in saying that your stats are nothing special (at least, not in my book)...I'm not all that great either but, well, who can compete with players who a) whore in vehicles to up their K/D ratios, b) stat pad and c) play 6 hours a day since they got the game *cough* MaxPower *cough*.
divided
Clear!
+3|6799
My stats are leet skeet.

[/sarcasm]
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6791|Toronto Canada
JEEAAAH
go young kids who own
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

cmdwedge wrote:

If you need your little ego boosted, don't come to the BF2 forums showing off your stats. You're just setting yourself up for disaster.
If i were trying to show off why would i be asking for their opinions, I am asking so as to learn how to do better in the game.
thinner44
+1|6836

theoflow wrote:

No Offense...

...but ur a noob.  And this isn't a insult or anything, but your ratios aren't all that great and it is indicative of someone needing more practice.  I'm not saying i was that much better than you when i started out, but having more death than kills at anytime during your profile is not a good sign. 

And i dunno why u like December b-day's, mine is on the 26th and it sucks BALLZ!!

In addition, coming from a certified teacher, you really need to work on your grammer, even for someone your age.
Glass houses

Sorry, I just couldn't resist this one
thinner44
+1|6836

Miller wrote:

I have met a bunch of new people that think i am good for how long i have had this game and how old i am.  I'm naturally a doubter because when u come into a game new, do u really think ur better than a lot of experienced friends? OF COURSE NOT!!! I want you guys to tell me by lookin at my stats, noob or just good?
You're great and I think if I met you on the battlefield, i'd relinquish my position immediately
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
It all helps no matter what it is (except being slammed like ur trying to show off) That knife badge bugs me, just cant get 5 kills with it, 3 is the most in one game for me, but then there are about 20 deaths also.  Its all if you are seen or not, I really am going to burn my discs soon if I dont get that  stupid badge!!!
Joeskeppi
+0|6799
Anything less than a 1 KDR is sucky

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard