Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6695

switchbladezz wrote:

i didnt read any posts above this but THIS GUY USES A MACRO, that one that estaben uses, not that it matters, ive even used that macro before.
well call the f*cking police then, so do I.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6636|Iceland

switchbladezz wrote:

i didnt read any posts above this but THIS GUY USES A MACRO, that one that estaben uses, not that it matters, ive even used that macro before.
ye i was thinking how smooth his missle turning was. Myne turn like 90° in every click! he was moved his mosue slowly to the traget [2 m away from it god dammit!] and boom!
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6636|Iceland

SargeV1.4 wrote:

switchbladezz wrote:

OI where can u get that shit?
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6708|United States

prettybird wrote:

what is a persian? isnt that someone like from the middle east. i just know in iraq, they speak persian.
Not that this is at all on topic, but actually, in Iraq they speak Arabic.  Persian, if I'm not mistaken, usually refers to people from Iran.

nice video, but I thought the chopper started spinning when you switched from driver to gunner?  Is that just with the Cobra?
kingcoyote
+5|6672|Montana
Can anyone tell me how he does such tight barrel rolls without losing ANY altitude.  Looks almost like he is in a jet.
switchbladezz
+48|6660
wow sarge i wasnt insulting him i was just pointing it out you dont have to flip out, and if you didnt notice i said that i have also used the macro before, so chill.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6708|United States

kingcoyote wrote:

Can anyone tell me how he does such tight barrel rolls without losing ANY altitude.  Looks almost like he is in a jet.
If I had to guess, I'd say letting off the throttle probably helps.
PRiMACORD
+190|6667|Home of the Escalade Herds

SargeV1.4 wrote:

switchbladezz wrote:

Lame, they really need to put an end to solo tving if people can't even do it without using gay ass macros.

Pathetic really.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6695
Do you know why I use macro's, little boy?

Because half of my mouse clicks are completely ignored ingame, so I end up missing my targets

Thanks to my macro that spams the left mouse button I've managed to avoid the bug.

Now please, shut up and fuck off.
switchbladezz
+48|6660

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Because half of my mouse clicks are completely ignored ingame, so I end up missing my targets

Thanks to my macro that spams the left mouse button I've managed to avoid the bug.

or maybe you just suck without it lol

(this is a joke so chill out)
PRiMACORD

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Way to justify your macro whoring. Sounds like bullshit to me, my clicks always seem to work.

Anyway, your ratio still sucks.

Also, you have anger issues, get some air dude...
TimBob
+15|6695
I dont think he uses macro, they seem very jerky, not smooth when he follows the chopper
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6636|Iceland

PRiMACORD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Way to justify your macro whoring. Sounds like bullshit to me, my clicks always seem to work.

he uses a gun, diff from u, u use the M95 to get the gun seat thats all
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6695

PRiMACORD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Because of your goddamn attitude! "well, MY.... well, I.." "macro's = bad" Have you even tried doing it with that macro? It's much f*cking harder! How the fuck can you know whether or not I have a problem with my mouse clicks in TVG mode, huh?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6636|Iceland

SargeV1.4 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Because of your goddamn attitude! "well, MY.... well, I.." "macro's = bad" Have you even tried doing it with that macro? It's much f*cking harder! How the fuck can you know whether or not I have a problem with my mouse clicks in TVG mode, huh?
where did u get a free macro ? >: o
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6572

hate to be a noob but, wtf's a macro? lol
PRiMACORD

[n00b wrote:

Tyler']
he uses a gun, diff from u, u use the M95 to get the gun seat thats all
Huh? Check my tks, it's nothing out the ordinary.

Also i use rockets, i dont use tv missiles.

I can do something called flying and not hovering like a shit head cowering from the battlefield while using some gay ass macro because he can't use the TV missile as it is intended to be used.

Macro = no honor (and quite a lot of just plain suck)
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6636|Iceland

farmerfez wrote:

hate to be a noob but, wtf's a macro? lol
*falmez*

its a tool that does things for u

By a click of a bottun u can have it like u click the mouse 10 times per sec
switchbladezz
+48|6660

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

where did u get a free macro ? >: o
do you want the macro? ill send it to you.
PRiMACORD

SargeV1.4 wrote:

So now you're saying it's much harder with the macro? Right, that makes no sense at all, just please shut the fuck up and go cheat some more.

You really think you're playing fair and square against another guy who isn't using a macro?

Sad shit, you have no honor. You might as well get an aimbot btw, not much different. Just say that your mouse fucks up when you aim and that you really need it to play properly, yeah, that sounds like a SargeV1.4 excuse.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6639|Seattle

LOL@this thread.

I liked the video. I can't do the solo chopper thing very well because I use a joystick. You wanna see something funny? Watch me try to fly ANYTHING with a mouse.

Now kiss and make up guys

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/5e87898e94.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
prettybird
+10|6766

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

prettybird wrote:

what is a persian? isnt that someone like from the middle east. i just know in iraq, they speak persian.
Not that this is at all on topic, but actually, in Iraq they speak Arabic.  Persian, if I'm not mistaken, usually refers to people from Iran.

nice video, but I thought the chopper started spinning when you switched from driver to gunner?  Is that just with the Cobra?
i had a friend who used to live there for sometime, she told me they spoke persian? gotta google it to make sure.
PRiMACORD

prettybird wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

prettybird wrote:

i had a friend who used to live there for sometime, she told me they spoke persian? gotta google it to make sure.
People from Iran speak persian. People from Iraq speak arabic.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6695

PRiMACORD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

So now you're saying it's much harder with the macro? Right, that makes no sense at all, just please shut the fuck up and go cheat some more.

You really think you're playing fair and square against another guy who isn't using a macro?

Sad shit, you have no honor. You might as well get an aimbot btw, not much different. Just say that your mouse fucks up when you aim and that you really need it to play properly, yeah, that sounds like a SargeV1.4 excuse.
So having a macro that presses the left mouse button aims for me? Wow!
PRiMACORD

SargeV1.4 wrote:

So having a macro that presses the left mouse button aims for me? Wow!
Wow you're dense.

The macro is doing something you can't do by yourself. In other words, you suck too much and you depend on it. Having it click superfast is extremely helpfull, it's basically guiding the missile by mouse. Thats why the script was made, to make something difficult become something easy. Sigh.

Why don't play the game as it was meant to be played instead of hiding behind a macro?

Also you didn't answer my question. Do you think it's fair when you go against another TV user who doesn't have a macro? Thats the problem here, not everybody has it and it does make it a lot easier.

Ever heard of equal grounds? Apparently not...

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-07-07 15:19:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard