XtotheZ1996
+0|6590|Far Far Away^^
Hey ho. I´ve got a simpke question. I saw the video "Just Shoot Them" from the [a3]-Clan. I thought, damn the music is cool, but I couldn´t find one track... The name was "Babe can take you me a lil bit higher", I would be pretty happy if u could gimme any kind of possibility to contact the [a3]-Clan or simply send me the track. It would be great. Hope I am not gettin on your nerves, you probably have bigger problems to solve, but it would be great. Thx, your site rulez do so on and do ur best ;-) (SRY THAT MY ENGLISH SUX SO BADLY!)
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6727|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
osrry but you aint goona get a reply in this section i would try (Not BF2s, Not Bf2)
you could probly search or ind there website buit sorry this is all the better your gunna get
XtotheZ1996
+0|6590|Far Far Away^^
Have tried noone could tell me where to get this song! it´s incredible isn´t it?! Hope the guys from [a3] CLan could help me... but they seem not to realize my post >.< argh I wanna have that song... It´s "2Many DJs - Babe Can You Take Me A Lil Bit Higher" But I Cant found it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard