w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6584|AK101 Factory
Anyone else had/seen this problem while gunning in copter? Happened to me in a match earlier so i recorded with fraps - as there wasn't much else to do;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMpSZqPmF2M

NOTHING would work, 1,2,e,tab so i couldn't switch or bail out - just wait til i got blown up

and yes, i took my finger off Q.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6807|Your six is my twelve
Never had that one happen to me, However I have commanded for rounds, and ended the round with the commander screen up.  On the next round a similar thing happened, I couldn't move, look around, fire, or do anything.   The only way to fix it was to get the commander post again, pull up the commander screen, and then put it away again and resign. (Didn't have to resign to fix the glitch but didn't want to command)

This game has more bugs than a $50 apartment, if you're going to play it, then you'll have to adapt to it.
FAF-Teeje
+47|6569
lol, don't hold down q when u enter a chopper i guess
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6584|AK101 Factory

FAF-Teeje wrote:

lol, don't hold down q when u enter a chopper i guess
I didn't hold it while entering, i was spotting - as you can tell from the comms chatter that there's enough noise and impossible to talk to pilot, then switched to tvm and the two options just merged into some annoying mutant menu of death.
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK
its when ur commander in a chopper and you decide to give orders or supplys, I had this once when their was no usmc commander and we needed to repair the chopper when we lost tv.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6721|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
Yeah i had this once, just spammed all the keys on my kb, seemed to work
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6721|Mountains of West Virginia
I have had that happen to me.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6765|Finland
That's happening sometimes for me too. When the game is BF2, publisher is EA and the game is made by DICE we can't wait anything else than bugs. When new patch fix 1 bug there will come at least 2 new.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard