gomer78
reginald readhead
+3|6550|Berridale NSW Australia
Have you boys ever seen this Noob drink HOLY FARK!! I throw double vodkas down like theres no tomorrow but dude u gotta see this!!!! anybody in the southern hemisphere who thinks they can do better, come down for next state of origin and prove me wrong. Open invitation, this guys a FREAK!! Pics to come. Farkin QLD BASTARDS!!! 

Best Mate Down 4 Rugby league tonight
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6649| United States of America
Eh ?
gomer78
reginald readhead
+3|6550|Berridale NSW Australia
Been drinkin with him, its an experience!!
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6812|Delaware
That's nothin'. I can down 3 whole shots of Milk before I puke it back up.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6573|Brisbane Australia
Well here in QLD we have been on the "Eazy Joes" all night and bugger me if Im not in PAIN.  (Eazy Joe = 1 shot Southern Comfort + 2 Shots Bailey's) my boss is a bad bad man.
2.15a someone please let me sleep or at least turn out the power so I can leave my PC
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6588|Seattle

That explains a lot THA
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6736|Houston, TX
His current sig is actually a real photo of him then right?  We should relabel it "THA: after last call"

KJ
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

THA is eeevil... EEEEEEEEEEEVIL. Sooo... Your all followin' the Rugby League eh? League sucks... Football, AFL or Union but not League... Never Rugby League.... It's like watered down Union...

Last edited by Flecco (2006-06-15 03:49:39)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6724|Oslo, Norway
ok...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6622|Finland

The same paparazzi-crew I hired for secret pictures of bearz have managed to get material on THA living it up after his team won.

https://www.epath.org/blog/uploaded_images/alcoholic-766131.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6658|Sydney, Australia

Flecco wrote:

THA is eeevil... EEEEEEEEEEEVIL. Sooo... Your all followin' the Rugby League eh? League sucks... Football, AFL or Union but not League... Never Rugby League.... It's like watered down Union...
*cough* Australian Faggot League *cough*
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS
THA is currently freezing to death. As am I.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6765|Noizyland

Shame to those in Canberra. It was actually a fine day here, although still cold as fuck.
Big ups to THA. He looks like a dude who can drink a shit-load.

@ SysTray, impressed at your talent too. A mate of my Sister's was trying that when I was down in Dunedin last time.
"Oh, so where's Stephen?"
"He's up on the balcony projectile vomiting again."
Heh heh. Dunedin is a hole. Gotta do something with your time.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Spark
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS

Tyferra wrote:

Shame to those in Canberra. It was actually a fine day here, although still cold as fuck.
Big ups to THA. He looks like a dude who can drink a shit-load.

@ SysTray, impressed at your talent too. A mate of my Sister's was trying that when I was down in Dunedin last time.
"Oh, so where's Stephen?"
"He's up on the balcony projectile vomiting again."
Heh heh. Dunedin is a hole. Gotta do something with your time.
It was 'fine' here too. Though I'm not sure what you would define as 'fine'.

We had fog until noon, and perfectly clear skies after that.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©

Spark wrote:

THA is currently freezing to death. As am I.
Couple of spare rooms at my place in Brissy mate but its starting to get cold here too...its only been around 22 to 24C last few days and the bloody nights is freezing. I think it was some ungodly thing like 13 degrees when I woke up.
Spark
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS
It was 1 when I woke up. Yeah, you read right. One degree.

I thought the city had friggin frozen - there was so much frost. Every inch of grass had turned white. And the fog was worse than peasoup.
~ Richard Feynman
PRINCESS
the evil is pure
+23|6529|scotland
thats nothing come visit scotland in the winter aberdeen is really bad i think we hit -5 and that was during the day
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6622|Finland

Spark wrote:

It was 1 when I woke up. Yeah, you read right. One degree.

I thought the city had friggin frozen - there was so much frost. Every inch of grass had turned white. And the fog was worse than peasoup.
are we speaking centigrades here?

Infomercial from the other side of the globe! This just in!

Mmm.. warm.. 27C yesterday, 20C today, 25C tomorrow.

Old finnish saying about our summer: "Not much of a sledding weather, but it'll get better real soon"
I need around tree fiddy.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6646|Brisbane, Australia

Dammit! I want to see snow!!

4_Phucsache, where you livin at? As my member title sais, you can tell where Im at

Yeah, And you know what the funny part is about all this

I sleep with a air fan on

Makes waking up in the mornin a bitch though

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-06-15 04:29:16)

4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
LoL Im a Nth side boy...Kedron (over near the airport so my wife dont have to drive far to work, panel beaters get expensive after a while ya know.) However i work in Archerfield so I have a bitch of a drive each day lol....with the heater in my car going FLAT OUT.

I absolutely detest the cold and yes my version of cold is anything below 15deg C.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

I call him Myocardial Infarction.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

Cold Fussion wrote:

Flecco wrote:

*cough* Australian Faggot League *cough*
I don't follow the AFL though... Just don't see the point in following League, as it is a pissy version of Union...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

SysTray wrote:

That's nothin'. I can down 3 whole shots of Milk before I puke it back up.
shots? pfft. i do those little pints. and then i get all the bitches and hoes off the playground. gg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
NRL sucks... AFL ftw, its a mix of rugby, soccer and ultimate fighting championship
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

skip the middle man, just go out and start murdering small children!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard