Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6751|Vienna, Austria
For the German Speakers: http://www.gmx.net/de/themen/nachrichte … T49ms.html

Summary:

British "Observer" and "Sunday Times" report that supposed eyewitnesses have told them that Zarqawi didn't die directly after the airstrike, but was beaten by the Marines who found him wounded until he was dead.
U.S. Military officials confirmed, that Zarqawi wasn't dead yet after the F16 bombing.

Aww... poor terrorist. Maybe you have your number of virgins in heaven now you great martyr... haha
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
good...
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6553|laguna beach, ca
Final Score

Marines- 1
Zarqawi- bombed, beaten, and fucked
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6745
Semper Fi....good Job Guys
agwood
+18|6632|I Fight for Bush !!
Its probably bullshit anyway.. but it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy if true

Last edited by agwood (2006-06-11 15:45:41)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6590|Seattle

We should've drug him through the streets while beating him to death. And then slowly sawed his fucking head off with a dull knife.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

USMC [F-16C Falcon] A. al-Zarqawi

and is it just me or does Maj.Gen. Caldwell like to talk to the press a lot?
dan500
+57|6840
I hope it hurt...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
funny how the Iraqi police were the first responders and US army forces were next on the scene, not a marine to be found.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA
sorry he didn't die slower.
spectraman
+27|6765
Well here's the footage from the airstrike anyway.

http://zarqawimped.ytmnd.com/
herrr_smity
+156|6620|space command ur anus
it doesnt look like he has been beaten. Bad job i say, they didnt even crack his skull open
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6542|Southeastern USA
i think they used that forensic face reconstruction like the did on Uday and Qusay, after being in a building with 2 500 pounders knockin on the front doory he peobably looked like pizzathe hut off o spaceballs
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6617
Good, hope they shoved a pool cue up his ass too. (sopranos reference)
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
its quite possible he was safe from the actual blast and the debris caused by it but the concussion from the impact of a single 500 lb'er would turn someones vital organs inside out
Scud-Terror
+4|6523
they should have beaten him to death with his f***in' Koran
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
Woooooo!!! Yeah! GO USA! USA! USA! USA! Woooooh.... etc. etc.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6675|Stillwater, Ok
LOL I find this post so funny right now.  US MARINES were NOT even PRESENT.  In the video i got to see it showed the Iraqi forces closing in after the bomb hit. Then it was the army who came in to ID the body.  And yeah a 500lb bomb can burst your internal organs from its concussion causing internal bleeding.  And no there was only ONE 500lb JDAM that hit his building...there were 2 jets present tho.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6549

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

And yeah a 500lb bomb can burst your internal organs from its concussion causing internal bleeding.
Well that's just mean!
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6628|South Jersey
Zarqawi was sent into revive mode for a short period of time but before 5 medics could dolphin dive to the rescue with paddles ready, the marines opened up a can of whoop-ass on him.  <---thats the real story.

edit:spelling

Last edited by -Gunsmoke- (2006-06-11 17:32:22)

{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6594|Sydney, Australia

Xietsu wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

And yeah a 500lb bomb can burst your internal organs from its concussion causing internal bleeding.
Well that's just mean!
hey better learn why he need to die before saying that is mean u fucking noob
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6549

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

Zarqawi was sent into revive mode for a short period of time but before 5 medics could dolphin dive to the rescue with paddles ready, the marines opened up a can of whoop-ass on him.  <---thats the real story.

edit:spelling
We know you're credible...because you're german, right?

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-11 17:48:55)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra
[sarcasm]he probably was captured and killed in another country and he was actually dropped with the bomb as a way to plant the body there to help the government get some support for being there.[/sarcasm]
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6549

the_heart_attack wrote:

[sarcasm]he probably was captured and killed in another country and he was actually dropped with the bomb as a way to plant the body there to help the government get some support for being there.[/sarcasm]
You must be German, too!!

- slashsahrkazzim

(P.S. LoL. {A.K.A}LordBeefman acctually thinks I was being serious! )

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-11 17:50:24)

JohnnyBlanco
+44|6564|England

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

LOL I find this post so funny right now.  US MARINES were NOT even PRESENT.  In the video i got to see it showed the Iraqi forces closing in after the bomb hit. Then it was the army who came in to ID the body.  And yeah a 500lb bomb can burst your internal organs from its concussion causing internal bleeding.  And no there was only ONE 500lb JDAM that hit his building...there were 2 jets present tho.
The Daily Telegraph said the hut was hit with 2 500lb bombs THEN a strafing run with 20mm cannons. Fucking coool man, almost makes me want to join the military.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard