Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6668
In class today I had to rip one. So, I figured if I dropped my text book it would cover up the noise, but instead I miss timed it, dropped the book, got everyone's attention then let a loud one go.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6705|England and damn proud
Nice One!!
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6554|Edmonds, WA
Freakin' rofl...
Capt. Foley
+155|6610|Allentown, PA, USA
Ahahahahahahahhahahahahaa
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6737|US
ROFLMAO
Man, that's funny!
[killer]manxs
+148|6671|San Diego C.A.
lol -- bet it waz like this

*smash    *FAARRRTTTTTT
Annhilation
+5|6605
Nice did somthing like that went up to get a tissue and figure stand next to the stinky kid right well when I walked by the kid he let aloud one go and said dude why did u fart by me!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6694|Colorado
nice one, cheers!
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6659|Westminster, California
Flatulence tales always work.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738
lol... hope that doesnt crush ur social life
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6792|AUS, Canberra
you shit yourself to didnt you?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6668

the_heart_attack wrote:

you shit yourself to didnt you?
Nah. The only time I've ever farted and accidently shat myself was in my girlfriend's shower, in which I dropped a log.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-06-09 21:57:35)

Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6554|Edmonds, WA
Really?
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6615|Houston, TX

Pop To Ster wrote:

Really?
you must be new to the forums...in that case I must warn you not to take him seriously.  At all.  But make sure to laugh.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6648|Britain and Damn proud of it!
LOL!!

I let one go by accident in a exam. bloody thing echoed, i swear to God a tiny part of my soul died...
Redratson
+2|6615
Lol big time man!
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6668

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

LOL!!

I let one go by accident in a exam. bloody thing echoed, i swear to God a tiny part of my soul died...
What do you mean by "bloody"?
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6648|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Ewwwwww.... not as in i started bleeding from my ass, im british, i use it alot xD
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6814|Jupiter
Sucks sitting next to a girl you like, trying to maintain a conversation and hold in that giant fart that wants to squeze its way out your ass, anyone feel me?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6786|Dallas

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

Sucks sitting next to a girl you like, trying to maintain a conversation and hold in that giant fart that wants to squeze its way out your ass, anyone feel me?
The ones you hold in but a little bit eeks out without a sound, so you sit there for about 30 seconds wondering if it realld DID come out or not.  Then you smell it and it's awful, but you can tell it hasn't reached her yet, so you start taking really deep breaths trying to suck it all up before it hits her but it's not working.  Then it hits her and you know it did because she is obviosly trying to pretend like she can't smell it but you both know she can and you become so embarrassed that you can't control your asshole muscles anymore and an even bigger fart comes out and then you both have the ackward "Well I'll see ya later then" moment.

Those are the worst.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6690|Sydney, Australia

Cougar wrote:

The ones you hold in but a little bit eeks out without a sound, so you sit there for about 30 seconds wondering if it realld DID come out or not.  Then you smell it and it's awful, but you can tell it hasn't reached her yet, so you start taking really deep breaths trying to suck it all up before it hits her but it's not working.  Then it hits her and you know it did because she is obviosly trying to pretend like she can't smell it but you both know she can and you become so embarrassed that you can't control your asshole muscles anymore and an even bigger fart comes out and then you both have the ackward "Well I'll see ya later then" moment.

Those are the worst.
Lmfao! +1
Slam
+74|6657
Lmao Owned! +1
tupla_s
+455|6614|Finland

Cougar wrote:

Those are the worst.
I'd give you +1 but I gave you 1 already...
Maybe tomorrow if I remember
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6666|Cumberland, MD, USA
Smooth move Pollux, like peanut butter.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6648|Sea to globally-cooled sea
fuschweet.

my worst fart was on a retreat, during a meditation.  We were all sitting on the church floor, which is concrete, with your typical very short carpeting on it.  I thought it was going to be an SBD (silent but deadly), but the hard floor made my cheeks flap.  The whole chapel reverberated with my fart, and all meditation was lost for the next few minutes.  it was the most embarrassing ever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard