KOMETA
+1|6580
what the hell are the best round??  maybe is easy to answer at this question but I give you a little exemple to understand what I mean : Whit the MECSF I did 61 round (31win/30losses) and I got 82/100 best round.How does it possible??? Please help me to understand.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6732|Sweden
Best round SCORE, youre best round score as MECSF is 81 points in a round. 31 wins & 30 losses is the Win-loss ratio.

The padders or tank/plane whores get really high Round score, And best round showes you the highest point you got while playing with that army. Some medals demands you to get 100 points in a round with US MEC & CHINA.
KOMETA
+1|6580
Ok got it thx.
PRINCESS
the evil is pure
+23|6578|scotland

KOMETA wrote:

what the hell are the best round??  maybe is easy to answer at this question but I give you a little example to understand what I mean : Whit the MEC-SF I did 61 round (31win/30losses) and I got 82/100 best round.How does it possible??? Please help me to understand.
when the round is finished and the next map loads up it shows who was best at what (ie resupply, flag cap, etc) every one of them that is highlighted with your name counts as "best round"
Teckademics
+1|6765|Savannah GA
part of my sig would be "my" best round score. your win loss ratio is how many times the team you were on has won during play. also the win loss use to be used for the war collage ribbon (i think it was 3 wins per 1 loss,50hours command time)
KOMETA
+1|6580
This is for all that came inside to see a possible answer at the question that I pose: 100 best round means that you got to do 100 points IAR (in a round) that's all bye.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard