Brutal_Medic
+-1|6814
Supplies that kills...

Welll well, it was one of those normal days, playing as a commander and just dropping a supply next to a tank that was about to enter the enemie line. I went over to aid the combat, then I see a supply, my supply coming out of thin air right at a helicopter and the helicopter just blow up. WOW I was thinking cool!

BUT!

five minuits later a supply drops right next to me while I was helping and healing my friends at a mountain, THIS BOX GRINDS RIGHT OWER ME! "Brutal_Medic doesn't exist any more" ARG! those boxes, they can do many things, kill, heal, repair and give ammo. 4 in 1...

Last edited by Brutal_Medic (2005-10-15 14:34:42)

Crazy88s
+-1|6812
when you see a supply box,
it must mean the judgement day for you
XD

Last edited by Crazy88s (2005-10-15 15:42:15)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6817|NRW,Germany
Sometimes when I play commander and everything goes well I try smashing my opponent commander or camping snipers with those crates too. I think there´s nothing more humilating than being smashed, so everytime I notice there´s a supply drop I take care not to get hit and till now it worked
PermaG
+1|6889
I used that the other day.

Just had used my artillery and then I had noticed a lonewolf enemy unit decapping one of our flags. Most of the squads were far away in combat and the loners werent listening. Noticed my supplies ready and recalled dying from a friendly crate, so I thought I would give it a shot. Dropped the crate and watched it crush the laying enemy on impact. That left the flag at neutral (better neutral and the enemy's), and allow a squad enough time to recap it.

I only use the crate  (or try) as a weapon only when my team hasnt requested supplis in a long time.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6825

never thought of that as a tactic...creative!!!
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6885|Missoula, MT
Post screen shots if you've got 'em here

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-10-18 05:11:31)

elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6825|Texas
I had a round where the other commander kept hitting me with arty strikes on sharqi peninsula.  Just so happened I could see his little white dot on the map while I was spotting people at the tv station base.  I kept an eye on him and finally he parked his ass right out in the open.  Needless to say, I squashed his ass like a bug and laughed my ass off.  Wish I had taken a screenshot for you guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard