xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6634|Sweden
i know i know theres been many posts about it but i just cant help myself.

ive played 85 rounds as MEC now and still doesnt have it. ive played all the maps an no ribbon. im starting to think im bugged or something >_<

but then i saw i got 42 wins and 43 losses with MEC, could it be that i need  a positive win/loss ratio to recieve it?
K1ngSc0rp10n_
+0|6682
I saw some information about that and there was something as 11 kills in a round and 5 kills in a row without a death.. Sorry, but I'm not sure if that is true or not...
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6737|Groningen / Netherlands
you simple need to play 1second in all the maps that have MEC in it:
1s while playing Kubra Dam
1s while playing Mashtuur City
1s while playing Operation Clean Sweep
1s while playing Zatar Wetlands
1s while playing Strike at Karkand
1s while playing Sharqi Peninsula
1s while playing Gulf of Oman
the IAR i dont know

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-05-27 06:16:47)

xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6634|Sweden
yeah, i think there is more to it than that ronny as ive quite clearly have played alot more than 1s on each of those maps

ill continue my "investigation" and maybe i will come up with the answer to whats needed.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
try looking up your stats at www.bf2player.com maybe they know the requirments
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6716|The Netherlands
Like Ronny sais, play on every map the MEC is on, and you will get it, maybe not the instance, but you'll get it, believe me, you'll get it
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6586
I believe you have to play every map with MEC....BUT also play AS MEC!!

GL Andy
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
dohh else you wont get that 1s, and at his stats he got all the maps √ behind it
Shoon
+0|6571
I too dont have my MEC badge.  I am almost Sgt Major and have played hours and hours on all MEC maps.  Even have the MEC medal, but no badge.  No clue why I dont have it
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
maybe there is an bug, i got it afther the very first patch that they brought out, i dont know
Auri2L
+0|6698|Lithuania
I think you need to play every map where is MEC and to have some hours in theather with MEC team.

I got that ribbon when I played all maps with MEC... and remember... you won't get this ribbon in a round, but when you match all requirements it will appear in your statistics' window.

-----Update----
I saw your statistic and I found that you have Chinese Ribbon. Try to remember how you got this.
First of all, I saw that you had played all maps where is China. Second, I saw that (with China) win/loss ratio is highest than 1, so maybe there is a problem with MEC ribbon?
Try to do win/loss ratio with Mec highest than 1 (in army and in theater too )

Last edited by Auri2L (2006-05-27 10:49:39)

orre
+0|6570|Sthlm-Sweden
Can some tell me why i dont get it?
I've played arund 40h as mec and 4 as china. I got Chinas but not mec
orre
+0|6570|Sthlm-Sweden
ps, My stats is http://bf2s.com/player/62068300/
forgoten that
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6634|Sweden
i managed to get positive win with MEC now, well atm its even but still, no ribbon popped up. so there must be some other preq.
<3|o|E>KA$H
+1|6568
euro force glitches it, dont play euro until u get that ribbon or u most likely won't.
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6655|The Netherlands

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

Like Ronny sais, play on every map the MEC is on, and you will get it, maybe not the instance, but you'll get it, believe me, you'll get it
and u need something about 75 hour in theater
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6705|Broadlands, VA
If it makes anyone feel better, there are a bazillion posts regarding the theater ribbon and a bazillion opinions.  I like Cheuy's explaination: "Appears to be at random after playing all maps in a theater."

I got my China Ribbon, can't get that damned Mid East ribbon to kick over.

Ah well...
FAF-Teeje
+47|6569
it doestnt pop up when u are playing the game-it just shows up in ur stats..  did u check ur stats?   the ribbon might be there.
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6634|Sweden
ya i aint got it.

euro force glitch sounds interesting. i downloaded euro force right after i bought the game... i played like ....5 min on each of those maps

damn if i cant get it just cuz o 15 minutes =/
orre
+0|6570|Sthlm-Sweden
Same thing whith me.
I got the China but not the DAM MEC!
pojomoof
+8|6566

orre wrote:

Same thing whith me.
I got the China but not the DAM MEC!
I have neither, I have all checks with MEC and PLA and I have neither ribbon. SUCK.
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6608
Try playing for a few minutes on each map?
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6559|Columbus, OH
it takes a while for you to get the ribbons.  i had a friend that played all of the maps, and it probably took a week or two until he got the ribbons
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6731|Central Valley,California
It's proven that EF glitches it. It sucks but thats the problem.
sterb-bastard
+2|6557
I have the same problem! when i played Euro Force before i earned this i can1t get it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard