JE3146
+109|6593|Oregon
Me and this dude were on karkand whoring it up with armor.

We had like... 70 points each near the end of the round... closest person near us was in the 50's.

We're neck and neck coming down to the final tickets.. i'd pass him by 2.. he'd pass me by one.... then he got blown to bits and I thought I was in the clear.. dude leaves his squad... joins mine.. runs and gets killed(I assume?) then respawns on me with like 4 tickets left and dives in front of my APC... I accidentally run his ass over because I'm heading for those stray lil MEC dudes running from my guns... he punished... I get -4.. he beats me by 1 lol.

I couldn't give a shit between silver and gold, but the length that person went to, to get it was insane.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6720

JE3146 wrote:

dives in front of my APC... I accidentally run his ass over ... he punished... I get -4
What a fag...No offence be seriously.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-05-25 15:07:07)

k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6615|Houston, TX

PspRpg-7 wrote:

JE3146 wrote:

dives in front of my APC... I accidentally run his ass over ... he punished... I get -4
QFT
arnica
+18|6702|Sydney

JE3146 wrote:

We had like... 70 points each near the end of the round... closest person near us was in the 50's.

We're neck and neck coming down to the final tickets.. i'd pass him by 2.. he'd pass me by one.... then he got blown to bits and I thought I was in the clear.. dude leaves his squad... joins mine.. runs and gets killed(I assume?) then respawns on me with like 4 tickets left and dives in front of my APC... I accidentally run his ass over because I'm heading for those stray lil MEC dudes running from my guns... he punished... I get -4.. he beats me by 1 lol.

I couldn't give a shit between silver and gold, but the length that person went to, to get it was insane.
I feel ya dude .... what n00bs would do for a Star ....

+1 for you for sharing this with us ....
tgust5
+22|6649
i thought you couldnt join squads when ur dead?
Aardcore
+60|6735|USA, Arizona

tgust5 wrote:

Yeah, what's up with that.
coreinflames
+12|6666
Preatty FUNNY,

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

+1 me thanks

Last edited by coreinflames (2006-05-26 00:52:16)

JE3146
+109|6593|Oregon

tgust5 wrote:

I think he spawned, then joined my squad, then got himself killed or something... thats the only explanation I could think of. Cus it didn't make sense to me either.

All I know is he went from A to B, and B was right under my tires... lol

EDIT:: for my crap spelling..

Last edited by JE3146 (2006-05-26 02:54:48)

r0oki3
+13|6569
serves you right nub
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6663|7th level of hell

Aardcore wrote:

tgust5 wrote:

he never said the dude was dead, read the post. DER DER DER!
malarkeycoon
+16|6662|Cardiff
You have to spawn at a flag first before you can spawn on your squad leader. He spawned on a flag, got killed then could spawn on him.

A clever plan but pointless.

Aardcore wrote:

tgust5 wrote:

VidSicious
+25|6796
sUiCiDe FTW and the gold !!!
LOL.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6767|Houston, TX
Funny strategy.  Stat whore to be sure...

Thanks for sharing that.  lmao at the B being under your tires...

KJ
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6701|Denver, CO
i had almost the same thing happen to me.  Difference is the next round I proceeded to continue TKing him the whole round until i got banned for having "negative score" pffft wtf is that... whats -80 points... come on... it was ALL accidental... for sure
JE3146
+109|6593|Oregon

INCSOC wrote:

i had almost the same thing happen to me.  Difference is the next round I proceeded to continue TKing him the whole round until i got banned for having "negative score" pffft wtf is that... whats -80 points... come on... it was ALL accidental... for sure
For surely... -80 is actually pretty impressive
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

Lol. Star whores.
iCeMaN[USA]
+82|6597|Eastern USA
Lol some people go crazy just to get a little golden virtual star
afrocullions
Banned
+8|6572
you get -4 whether he punishes or not...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

He's just mentioning he punished.
arson
+99|6658|New York

polarbearz wrote:

He's just mentioning he punished.
Thanks for pointing that out for all the peolple that can't read.
JE3146
+109|6593|Oregon

afrocullions wrote:

you get -4 whether he punishes or not...
Yea I know... was just insult to injury though
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

Ok. noted.

Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6581

PspRpg-7 wrote:

JE3146 wrote:

Typical Texan ignorant response. Too many twats love the overused words of "noob" and "fag" - Try using a dictionary or something OTHER than your 4th grade education when coming up material please.
Aardcore
+60|6735|USA, Arizona
Oh man I had the same thing happen to me recently, frickin'... was about to get silver, or bronze depending on whether the commander would 'steal' the win medal from me LOL but this dude, who was like... just under me, he gets in a jeep, finds me and rams into me, knowing me being in a tank would TK him instantly. Ah man, the round was over and I got 4th place, the dude 'below me' got the bronze LOL

CRAFTY son of a bitch!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6859

JE3146 wrote:

I am glad you could laugh it off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard