gunpiss
+19|6721
Tried it so freaking hard.  Finally got it in a 20/64 Gulf of Oman server.

The two sides were pretty even balanced, so the round lasted for ever.

I only got like 17 kills with the jet, had to use the artillery to score a couple of kills.

So freaking hard for me.  Populated server, you won't get 15mins. Server with few people, you won't find people to kill.

Almost got it in the last two tries. Once I got 15kills, but got kicked by the high ping. Second time, got 16 kills, but time ran out.

This is the most difficult ribbon or badge for me.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6728|UK
Congrats, I got it when I wasn't even trying.

I've got the arial service ribbon twice.

The first time was on a full Cleansweep 64 server.

I also got it last night (I had the rank bug where you are a private) on a 40/64 cleansweep server, this was using the F-18 both times.

I also got every basic combat badge too hah.
wayneakagod
+17|6787
Congrats on the ribbon, would've gone Chinese, Wake Island, 64 man myself. Think I got mine on Kubra, actually.
][v][artini
+31|6760|Netherlands
Congrats, i gained that ribbon on Daqing Oilfields as a Co-Bomber
gunpiss
+19|6721
full 64 server sure is easier to get kill. but the normally the round won't last long. You have to be super good with the jet, otherwise, once you get killed, it is unlikely you will get the jet back.  someone is going to take it.

E7IX3R wrote:

Congrats, I got it when I wasn't even trying.

I've got the arial service ribbon twice.

The first time was on a full Cleansweep 64 server.

I also got it last night (I had the rank bug where you are a private) on a 40/64 cleansweep server, this was using the F-18 both times.

I also got every basic combat badge too hah.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6728|UK

gunpiss wrote:

full 64 server sure is easier to get kill. but the normally the round won't last long. You have to be super good with the jet, otherwise, once you get killed, it is unlikely you will get the jet back.  someone is going to take it.
Yeah I managed to stay in the jet the whole round, I didn't rape the jet spawns, I prefer waiting for the enemy jets to become airborne, there it's more of a challenge.

Two Jets, 3 Kills if I get both of them, AA's are usually taken so thats even more kills then any boats trying to get on the USMC base and the Attack chopper = 2 kills usually.

I'm not the best aviator by far, but I know how to use it effectively.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6806|Arizona
Grats man.  Still tryin to get mine, just got into the heli lovin aspect of the game, gotta move over to jet next. 
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6704
It's not hard I've got it on my account and got it for a friend. Operation Cleansweap.

Nuff' said.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6691
All but one of my ribbons I got unintentionally. I just happened to be in a plane, helicopter etc and got the requisite amount of time and kills.

If you're wondering what ribbon I went for, it's the easiest. The airborne ribbon.

I have occasionally gone for my badges though, for example for the last week or so i've been playing special forces just to get the badges for that.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6691|The Netherlands
I practiced a lot on the bf2 demo. The first time i stepped on a plane again i received it
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6736|Germany
I got it the first day after 1.2 came out,everybody was way too scared to get in a jet because of the "über-leet" new AA,so I got the F15 every time I crashed...and I didn't really get shot down very often in this round.

I'm still working on my heli ribbon though,it's like a curse,it's either teamkillers,stupid pilots or blind gunners who don't let me achieve this.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6778|Finland
nah it's damn easy to get... I'm getting that 15 kills in almost every single round I'm playing with chopper

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard