JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6299|Mo Val, Cali
It's getting notoriously known for it? It might because I like playing 6-30 players max at least for glitchers since they can get easier kills. But I can count how many glitchers I've seen on my hand and most of them got banned  or kicked and never have seen any stat padders.
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6219|Reno, NV
Yah, I play that Mashtuur 24/7 insomnia server a lot. It's my favorite because I've played it so long that I can recognize a lot of the players on the enemy side. I know their tactics so it gives me a pretty good advantage of leaving each round in the + kills rather then breaking even (5/5 or 8/8). If ya wanna play mastuur with me give me a pm and I'll tell what time I'll be playing on mastuur. Ya might have to just play another game and keep checking back because the mastuur insomnia is usually full but it sometimes glitches and drops a ton of people from time to time. Good luck yall!
t0mhank5
+319|6733|Surge
Ive seen you on the Insomnia 365 server Weh, i like your name
nexONE
+0|6222
keep it sharQi
obstacle02
+3|6537

Talon wrote:

Very linear map/360 degree apporachable map
I only read the original post, but this is, by far, the point that makes the biggest difference.
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6219|Reno, NV
I'm not an INFANTRY ONLY MASHTUUR fan myself. At least when you're on a non-IO server where everyone on your team sucks you can drive around with your infinite gas tank herby or mystery van (HMMV and can't remember the van name) and luck out driving over infantry, pwning with the 50 cal turret, running away to fix up your vehicle; rinse and repeat.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5632|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
I haven't played much on Mashtuur, but have been lately, and I f**king love this map.
I am not great at it yet, but it seems to have better teamwork than Karkand and is more varied in gameplay since you can hop around the map in choppers capping enemy flags towards the rear of the battle rather than having to sneak around on foot and get half your squad killed and there are few, if any, nadespamming fests anywhere, though I have seen it happen at the Mosque flag once or twice.

Added:
Mashtuur would maybe be even better if it was how it seems in the BF2 trailer, but I'm not sure, as it seems just right now, but this video shows some cool stuff that it looks like was originally in the game, but was removed.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgTxTQa48U

The game would be more amazing in it's original pre-release state if they had left these things in and fixed bugs in them or whatever caused removal.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgS85u0ykjQ&feature=related

Last edited by nickb64 (2008-12-30 10:36:59)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6587|England

nickb64 wrote:

I haven't played much on Mashtuur, but have been lately, and I f**king love this map.
I am not great at it yet, but it seems to have better teamwork than Karkand and is more varied in gameplay since you can hop around the map in choppers capping enemy flags towards the rear of the battle rather than having to sneak around on foot and get half your squad killed and there are few, if any, nadespamming fests anywhere, though I have seen it happen at the Mosque flag once or twice.
Holy revive, but good to hear somebody has some sense

Nade spammage is usually around the Mosque, from the Hill or Hotel CP's. Just get in the 'hawk, get 2 engineers (pilot as support) and the 6th man? Spec Ops. Go around chucking C4 out the side Great fun.
BlooIggy
Enemy Trees Spotted!
+10|5465|NY, USA
skydiving and supermaning on mashpotato city is best for fast capping flags, although apcs pwn on karkland if theres engineers.
https://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/detail5/pc/Bloo%20Iggy.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

holy revive batman! i agree.
Mash > karkand
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489

burnzz wrote:

holy revive batman! i agree.
Pretty much every BF2 map > karkand