andyman99008
+3|6670|Ireland
well i was on a 24/7 wake server the other day and was us. During the game i died and respawned at the carrier..normally there is always some lamer raping there...anyways i respawned then sum1 killed me with snipe i asked cmmder for uav and it showed a person in the sea..i was like wtf how can he shoot in water..i used zoom to look for him but as soon as i did it i saw some guy magically suspende in mid air with a sniper rifle..i called him a hack and tried to kill him..i tried using gun and no  luck then a few rockets from the heli and he wouldnt die!! i need sum feedback on this i.e wer to report and stuff! here is some ss:
https://img328.imageshack.us/img328/8696/screen0111nw.th.png
[img=http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/4095/screen0126hk.th.png]

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
GEt_SOME_MF
+-2|6709|Netherlands
Errrm, that's definately some kind of hack. If it was an ingame glitch we would have seen it more often I guess. Pfff dudes walking on water....haha.
"het moet niet gekker worden" we would say in the Netherlands, which means something like: "It shouldn't get any crazier than that".
PunkX
stoned
+198|6667|Canada
Hahahh funny stuff.
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6816|California, US
no its new!!! a flying magic carpet!!!!!!
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6804
It's official!  Jesus is a sniper whore!
khmer
+86|6721|Central California
Wow. Hope I never encounter that.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6692|South Korea.
Aladdin Hack
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6741
One time I got a supply crate in the water near arty island that was deep enough for me to stand on and use my AT gun. I took out one tank with it and hte other guy kept trying to get me and kept saying i was cheating. the ppl on arty island knew what was going on and kept making sarcast remarks. Eventually i got blown out of the water. This happened at Krackhouse wake
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6688

Stun_Gun wrote:

no its new!!! a flying magic carpet!!!!!!
hahaha I want a flying magic carpet lol
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6762|Melbourne, Australia

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

It's official!  Jesus is a sniper whore!
ROFL!! ROFL ROFL ROFL dat takes number 1 in the funniest thing iv herd b4 that knocks "the jets gun is weak to i just hang out the window and use my pkm instead"  to 2nd congratz and im putting it in my siggy just for u =]
chitlin
Banned
+36|6806
hes got the worst stats a hacker could have

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … p;show=all
Blankwindow
+1|6768
chitlin it might be those horrible stats that drove him to hack.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6763|The Netherlands
Hacks give a user some kind of an advantage, see though walls, unlimited arti, aimbot, enemy on minimap etc. I dont see what advantage his 'hack' has. Okay he couldnt be killed but whats the points in a hack that suspends the user in mid air like a bird for everyone to see?

I dont think its a hack really and if it is, its a real stupid one cause its very easy to detect.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-04-02 01:35:53)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6694|The Netherlands
Lmao>>><<<
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6708
Nah, You were just missing him with the new PKM because it sucks balls now.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6760|Riva, MD

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

Nah, You were just missing him with the new PKM because it sucks balls now.
The PKM doesn't suck that much.  They just reduced the accuracy a little bit.
ZSpid3r
Dark Infiltrator
+1|6689|England
you asked the commander for uav when you are the commander ?
andyman99008
+3|6670|Ireland

ZSpid3r wrote:

you asked the commander for uav when you are the commander ?
yeh well i posted that and the pic b4 i looked at the screenshot...how am i suposed to remember i was the cmmder??
chitlin
Banned
+36|6806
looks like just a weird gfx glitch to me. maybe like how you see people pop up in the air when they grab a ladder at the bottom. ive also seen people that were dead for a while have some model freeze in the air before. you should have took some screens of some crazy score or something cuz even in your ss's his name never even shows up as killing anyone. if thats a hack is the most retarded hack ever..
andyman99008
+3|6670|Ireland

chitlin wrote:

looks like just a weird gfx glitch to me. maybe like how you see people pop up in the air when they grab a ladder at the bottom. ive also seen people that were dead for a while have some model freeze in the air before. you should have took some screens of some crazy score or something cuz even in your ss's his name never even shows up as killing anyone. if thats a hack is the most retarded hack ever..
i get wat ur sayin but i just missed the screenshot wer he kills one of us...he tries to keep it so he does not bring much attention to himself(like not killin ppl every few secs) anyways if it was a gfx glitch he wud not be able to kill us

BTW..any1 ever encounter a [CH] clan member b4..if so did anything CraZy happen???

Last edited by andyman99008 (2006-04-02 07:37:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard