KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6672|Dayton, Ohio

[zulu]steviep831 wrote:

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

Aquatic Adventure, BF2 meets Bay Watch.  Everyone will be out fitted with a red floatie and big jugs.
Now THAT I would pay $9.99. Though don't you think the red floaties are overkill? I mean, two are enough already!
I am refering to the red hard plastic life presevers the used to save people.  Now you will be able to club people over the head with them. 

This booster pack will be release complete with a slow motion sprint option that prevents enemy snipers from shooting due to the excesive jug bouncing effect.  Later in the year Rockstar Games will release a patch that includes unlocks for said jugs (Insert Parental Advisory Here).

Last edited by KnowMeByTrailOfDead (2006-03-15 11:29:35)

[zulu]steviep831
+6|6624|Florida
No you guys, it's true. I just found a leaked picture of one of the new USMC boats that will be featured in this expansion pack. Check it out:  RIB-AA version
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6672|Dayton, Ohio

[zulu]steviep831 wrote:

No you guys, it's true. I just found a leaked picture of one of the new USMC boats that will be featured in this expansion pack. Check it out:  RIB-AA version
If that gun fired the boat would sink.
Devolant
+3|6628|Sweden
Lol aquatic adventure.. Sounds homo
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6624|Florida

[zulu]steviep831 wrote:

Hmmm... did I not turn the sarcasm button on? Gotta remember to turn that thing on!
tF-afrojap
+124|6838|SF
I heard the next booster is in development under codename "Battlefield 2: Consumer Fury".
It comes with a soft protector pad for your keyboard.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6672|Dayton, Ohio

[zulu]steviep831 wrote:

[zulu]steviep831 wrote:

Hmmm... did I not turn the sarcasm button on? Gotta remember to turn that thing on!
You weren't far enough over the edge.  Don't be afraid, just jump.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

tF-afrojap wrote:

I heard the next booster is in development under codename "Battlefield 2: Consumer Fury".
Hoho. Will that have to patch THAT too?

'Sorry for sending out defective protector pads resulting in severe damage to the keyboard, but we can't do fuck cuz we're busy laughing and wanking over the money that we ripped you guys off! - Cheers, EA'
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6672|Dayton, Ohio

tF-afrojap wrote:

Instead of atrillery the commander gets hold music and "Thank you for calling EA. Your call will be handled in the order it was recieved, please hold for the next available representative."  At that point the enemys computer crashes and they are forced to reapply the patch.
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6624|Florida

tF-afrojap wrote:

I heard this version is subscription based. Pay as you play. And if your team wins your fee gets doubled! They call it the Priviledge of Playing Tax.

Those that do not properly apply the patches and in their proper order will get their car and home repossessed.

Was that enough over the edge for ya?

Last edited by [zulu]steviep831 (2006-03-15 12:05:27)

KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6672|Dayton, Ohio

[zulu]steviep831 wrote:

tF-afrojap wrote:

I heard this version is subscription based. Pay as you play. And if your team wins your fee gets doubled! They call it the Priviledge of Playing Tax.

Those that do not properly apply the patches and in their proper order will get their car and home repossessed.

Excellent grasshopper.  Very nice.
belikeron
+-1|6624
Life Aquatic was a great movie.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6629|Amsterdam, NY

Looks like BS, Sounds like BS, even smells like BS.  Must be BS.

Sure why not, Yes it tastes like BS to.
https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rfl/images/bs.jpg
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6838|-

tF-afrojap wrote:

https://img453.imageshack.us/img453/5907/11415306511721lf.gif
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

Look what the cat dragged in this time
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6731

[zulu]steviep831 wrote:

tF-afrojap wrote:

grasshopper?
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6672|Dayton, Ohio

SnobbyBoss wrote:

[zulu]steviep831 wrote:

grasshopper?
I believe it was originally from Karate Kid, but I may be mistaken.  Meaning apprentice.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6640|South Korea.
Its true, and by the way it isnt a new pistol, its a flare gun, for when you get lost and stuff, at least thats what im told.

what?
SoldierJAW
+2|6619
ok no more BS. The person who made this, is the dam thing real?
If so give me the dam link so i can read bout it and tell everyone how GAY ea games has gottin

lmao  Aquatic Adventure !!! lmao the name it self make me LMAO
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6679|UK
If this is true.

Then its confirmed that EA and DICE are TEH GAY!!
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6624|Florida

SoldierJAW wrote:

ok no more BS. The person who made this, is the dam thing real?
If so give me the dam link so i can read bout it and tell everyone how GAY ea games has gottin
Yeah, I found it. It's real. And I didn't make it in photoshop either as some of you may have thought.
/sarcasm

wow. you guys must be new.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

E7IX3R wrote:

If this is true.

Then its confirmed that EA and DICE are TEH GAY!!
Nope, it doesn't have to be true to confirm that We've established EA and Dice should:

Blow us
Are Gay
etc. etc.

a long time back
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6766|EUR
lol aquatic adventure.
Chowley
+1|6677|Ireland
Enemy boat spotted.

Someone had to say it.
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6646|Los Angeles, CA
OMG 4th Booster Pack Announced for fall 06!

Battlefield 2: Barbie's Playhouse

Features include:

* Pink airplanes!
* Medic models are Ken
* The Mattel symbol replaces the flares

I forgot the other features, but it's real..really!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard