Poll

Do you want an end to the 1.2 Patch complaint threads?

Yes, we have enough threads to cover it75%75% - 68
No, it still needs more discussion and going over24%24% - 22
Total: 90
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6775|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
I'm tired of the new complaint threads that keep on poping out of nowhere. There are enough of those threads already, you can just add additional posts to the old ones, no need to make new ones so that 'your opinion can be heard' and put in the spotlight and people would actually give a damn to read what you've written.

enough is enough. kkthxbye
warco3
+1|6760|Orlando, FL
I second that. Guys, we can debate the issue till the cows come home, but let's face it. 1.2 is here to stay and all the whining won't change anything (at least not on THESE forums). So whether or not we are right or wrong, it's been discussed enough and I think we just need to move on. Please.
joker8baller
+68|6698
It's getting boring... but I think it's good, because EA has posted there has been a general "liking" of the new patch... Where as people are flaming almost every forum I have been on...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

Yes please.
Bravo3
+12|6688
Yes i am so tired of all the people complaining about the game if they dont like it that much then they can go find another game to play.
spectraman
+27|6804
YES! Stop bitching! Especially the AA whiners.
prettybird
+10|6755
why the hell should we stop complaining? if complaining is what got ea to change the game, well fuck that, i payed my money, so i have the right to complain as well to get it changed the way i liked it, which was patch 1.12 style.
younggun
+28|6675
The people who like the patch are busy playing it, the people who don't like it are busy complaining about it.
Bravo3
+12|6688
ok then thats what the COMPLAIN section of the forums are for so go fucking post it there and stop posting it in the CHATTER section!
Esker
+1|6758
You can't discuss the patch, it's not possible without someone coming into a thread flaming and saying "OMFG NOOBS NEED TO GET USED TO TEH PATCH ROFLZ" or something equally as retarded. It wouldn't be so bad if people could learn to ignore these idiots but instead the topic is destroyed by it because the fools begin to argue with them.

Plus when you do try and have a discussion on it, you'll see a further 8 posts made by people demanding everyone STFU about the new patch and to stop whining...

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-19 10:43:21)

-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1

younggun wrote:

The people who like the patch are busy playing it, the people who don't like it are busy complaining about it.
This guy summed it up in one sentence. Bravo.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6742
Yes I do. I'd like some real issues to deal with, not some "I can't rape the carrier" shit.
StickyBombs
+8|6788|Sacramento, CA (USA)

spectraman wrote:

YES! Stop bitching! Especially the AA whiners.
LOL you are probably just one of those guys who used to get dominated by the heli's and now you are loving it that any noob can shoot down a chopper

Last edited by StickyBombs (2006-02-19 10:43:35)

WildBlueYonder
+0|6770|New Brunswick Canada
I'M actually having much more fun than with 1.12 yes there are a couple of new bugs, shooting through a vehicle and so on, but i think it is a vast improvement. Runs smoother than ever before, I finally have the graphics cranked, the Support kit is finally working properly. shall i go on, yes i think the complaining should stop
Esker
+1|6758

WildBlueYonder wrote:

I'M actually having much more fun than with 1.12 yes there are a couple of new bugs, shooting through a vehicle and so on, but i think it is a vast improvement. Runs smoother than ever before, I finally have the graphics cranked, the Support kit is finally working properly. shall i go on, yes i think the complaining should stop
You think the complaining should stop because you like the patch, if you didn't like the patch you'd want to be able to voice your opinion yes?
joker8baller
+68|6698
>.> Well in our server we did a poll, and every person that voted said they didn't like it, but like my clan and I are forced to play because we're addicted. LOL. Too many bugs.
Bravo3
+12|6688

Esker wrote:

WildBlueYonder wrote:

You think the complaining should stop because you like the patch, if you didn't like the patch you'd want to be able to voice your opinion yes?
Yes voice your complaining in the COMPLAIN section of the forums and dont spam the threads in the CHATTER section
Cheddarmuff
+21|6683
YES PLEASE!!!!

Enough already...
Hessy<diablo>
+0|6691
i agree it is kinda annoying that eveyone is cmplaining but that kinda is what the forums are for, also it is kinda ironic that you are complainging that they are complaining lol
StickyBombs
+8|6788|Sacramento, CA (USA)

Esker wrote:

You can't discuss the patch, it's not possible without someone coming into a thread flaming and saying "OMFG NOOBS NEED TO GET USED TO TEH PATCH ROFLZ" or something equally as retarded. It wouldn't be so bad if people could learn to ignore these idiots but instead the topic is destroyed by it because the fools begin to argue with them.

Plus when you do try and have a discussion on it, you'll see a further 8 posts made by people demanding everyone STFU about the new patch and to stop whining...
I love it...keep on rolling...EA doesn't test anything at all...needless to say they didn't test the 1.2 patch.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1

Hessy<diablo> wrote:

i agree it is kinda annoying that eveyone is cmplaining but that kinda is what the forums are for, also it is kinda ironic that you are complainging that they are complaining lol
two words:

COMPLAINT SECTION
Esker
+1|6758

Bravo3 wrote:

Esker wrote:

WildBlueYonder wrote:

Yes voice your complaining in the COMPLAIN section of the forums and dont spam the threads in the CHATTER section
I don't make the complaint threads.
sgt_mango333
+31|6684
I propose a single thread then in the Complaint Section so all those who "paid their money" can feel like they are actually making a difference.  All other threads should be immediately terminated with warning of posting privileges put on hold for a sufficient duration.

This way we don't have to search through 100's of "i can't pwn in the jet/helo anymore cuz I can't adjust tactics" posts to discuss something interesting.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6861|Denver colorado
yes. i want to end them!
WildBlueYonder
+0|6770|New Brunswick Canada

Esker wrote:

WildBlueYonder wrote:

Yes i think you should be able to voice your opinion. IN THE COMPLAINT SECTION, there are even "Official" threads so don't make 13 billion single threads post on the already made ones.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard