allfive6
+18|6735|Victoria BC or Karkand
Suicide C4 whores need to be stopped

And I would like to see EA do this to stop them.

I would like EA to make it so the C4 only sticks to a car or truck or any moving vehicle for no more than 20 second after that it falls off. It would not hurt anyone using the C4 for normal use but all but do away with the c4 suicider's you know those jackass that drive up next to you and blow you and themself up.

Also to do away with base rappers make the incapable base be in an out of play area for the other teams so if they spend more than a few second in there they die. But still have a commander’s assist somewhere where it could be attacked. Or have it so you got 60 seconds to get in to blow the UAV and ARTY or steal the tank but then you have to get the f@#k out or die.

what do you think?
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6758
I carbomb but i normally don't die. I drive up behind a tank that isn't looking and then get to a safe distance and blow it up. I don't think there is anything EA can do about uncappable baserapers. Its the players that are the problem, not EA.
JimCognito
+10|6712
The suicide car bombing is a really smart tactic if you don't mind killing yourself.  I never do it since I try to stay alive when I get my kills.  It's kind of like the whole "noob tubing" crap.  If it means saving a flag then by all means, do what you can to take the other player out even if it means taking yourself out in the process.  Play for your team, not for your stats.

As for your second idea, there is no such thing as base raping (one P).  If you are down to one spawn thats uncappable, its your teams job to get back the other flags.  We've got the advantage of spawning on squad leaders.  If your squad leader is dead and you are alive (or someone else in the squad is) then leave and rejoin the squad to spawn on that player.  You can't just add imaginary lines where one team can go and the other can't in a game like this.  If you are being spawn raped and you have another flag at which to spawn, then by all means spawn there instead.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6800|Human Meat Shield
seems to me you want the tank invincible and are tired of Jihad Jeeps. Driving a tank required more skill than driving and shooting, you do have to look out for spec ops and AT.
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6760|Sweden
omg....stop waining and get use to it
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6840|Marathon, Florida Keys
More Nerfing Time ^_^ =d
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6711

allfive6 wrote:

Suicide C4 whores need to be stopped

And I would like to see EA do this to stop them.

I would like EA to make it so the C4 only sticks to a car or truck or any moving vehicle for no more than 20 second after that it falls off. It would not hurt anyone using the C4 for normal use but all but do away with the c4 suicider's you know those jackass that drive up next to you and blow you and themself up.

Also to do away with base rappers make the incapable base be in an out of play area for the other teams so if they spend more than a few second in there they die. But still have a commander’s assist somewhere where it could be attacked. Or have it so you got 60 seconds to get in to blow the UAV and ARTY or steal the tank but then you have to get the f@#k out or die.

what do you think?
I think your a pussy . Happy now ?
Mario-C
+0|6774|Wellington Nz
base rappers like umm ice cube?
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6716
If Jihad Jeeping gets removed, then the APC and Tank MUST get downgraded.  Or else there will be NOTHING that can stop them.
ddknight31
+12|6683
I like the fact that you can throw some C4 on a tank and sit back till the other team takes it. I totaly feel you about the jihad jeep, but those guys are just falling back on talentless tricks. I think we need to play the game and not have EA fix all the quarks that make this game great. They took out jumping and shooting!! Now if you jump over a wall and there is someone there you die cause you can't shoot in the air. You can't throw C4 by jumping, this is all bullshit. And the GL half the time bounces off the jeep you shot at instead of going off. 1.2 helped the AA and that is great but jumping needs to be put back.
FlyingBitch
+-1|6695|Wake or The Netherlands!
use mines, than the suicide bombers wont get close, lol

Edit: and the AA isn't that strong.. i was last time in a plane.. 22 kills/5 deaths
You need to fly high and than go down

Last edited by FlyingBitch (2006-02-19 03:54:36)

ComradeWho
+50|6726|Southern California
car bombing has been a feature of the BF series since BF 1942
so shut up about wanting it gone, it's a great way to take out tanks and it always has been

bf1942 even advertised it as a feature, so don't expect very many bf2 players to want to remove a weapon from the arsenal.

here is this evidence of my claim http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … tis8ll.jpg taken from somebody's post about how "people are forgetting what BF is all about" which you can view here http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=14599

so please stop babifying the game i love, just learn to play it.
theCrusifix
+4|6695|Marshall, IL
ok, you cant stop the jihad jeeps, nor the raping done by tanks...what i HONESTLY think should happen is set a spawn time on the tanks/apc/vod/humvee/jet/helo, is after they have blown up, give them 2 min to spawn again.

anyone with me on this one?
i think 2 min is good enough.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6737|Antarctica
If you complain about car bombers you really need to learn to play the game.  Baserape fix, hmm I donno.  I would like to see something like this as a server side option like the mines/claymore thing:

When you enter an enemy uncappable, you have 7 mins until you start losing health and die.  It would be on a cool-down timer, so if you leave an uncap after being in for 4 mins, after 4 minutes you can return with full time.  If you've been in 6 mins, you have to wait 6 mins before your 'baserape time' is fully recharged.  This would allow enough time to do a little killing/asset destroying/vehicle stealing, but wouldn't let you camp an uncappable forever.
GeneralDodo
+5|6727
they can always do something day of defeat style, you begin to slowly die as you enter the opposing forces uncappable base
M60
+1|6675
Dear Whining pussy.

1. c4 suicides happen in real life all the time.

2. It adds a certain spice to the game.

3. It is possible to stop those c4ers very easily.

4. 20 seconds? what if you want to have a booby trapped car.

5. Do we really want EA/Dice to try fix any thing else.

In closing learn to kill them before they kill you ITS NOT THAT HARD.
DonWanKiddick
+1|6676

ddknight31 wrote:

I like the fact that you can throw some C4 on a tank and sit back till the other team takes it. I totaly feel you about the jihad jeep, but those guys are just falling back on talentless tricks. I think we need to play the game and not have EA fix all the quarks that make this game great. They took out jumping and shooting!! Now if you jump over a wall and there is someone there you die cause you can't shoot in the air. You can't throw C4 by jumping, this is all bullshit. And the GL half the time bounces off the jeep you shot at instead of going off. 1.2 helped the AA and that is great but jumping needs to be put back.
how many soldiers do u know (from real life and not hollywood) jump and fire, or jump and GL?.....the c4 car bomb is not a suicide bomber, it is only viewed as a suicide or jihad jeep cos those who havent practiced kill em selves too often...how many peeps have have turned seen an enemy and fired there SRAW or ERYX point blank and killed both themselves and the enemy and defended the flag?...are they suicide merchants? how many times have you stepped in front of an incoming TOW to save ur team mates in a vehicle?...suicide  yes but 1 guy died 3 men lived...done it a few times , mostly by accident.....tlaentless tricks u say....i played spec opps for 200 hours and never thought of using c4 that way, when i did find out about it i thought hell thats quite clever and imaginative...just like throwing AT mines on top of enemy vehicles so when they move they blow up...just like placing c4 at a base near the flag so when the signal goes up 'weve lost control of an outpost' u can blow the c4 and hopefully kill the enemy!...ok  EA stop the c4 car bombers, hell do away with the spec opps kit or make it so c4 only sticks to wooden bridges and commander assets and nowt else!..why dont u just play the game and stop all this moaning all of u / us....WHO PLAYED BF1942 and DCX?....HOW MUCH MOANING DID U HEAR ABOUT THAT GAME....ITS ALL DOWN TO THE STATS AND RANKING SYSTEM....DO AWAY WITH THE STATS AND NO ONE WILL MOAN!
DonWanKiddick
+1|6676

GeneralDodo wrote:

they can always do something day of defeat style, you begin to slowly die as you enter the opposing forces uncappable base
BRAVO!!! HER HERE. and WELL SAID! only guy who should be invulnerable should be speccy for a certain lenght of time...i.e. inseen till assets blown then he got limited time to escape....im getting DODs on CD from GAME next week i prefered that game to this one. Straight forward kill or be killed, guns were balanced e.g. MG42 when deployed hit peeps and not draw dot-to-dot pictures around the enemy...snipers were 1 shot 1 kill mainly and bazooka guys didnt jump and shoot....good old game!!!!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6780|Mark it zero.
fuck it, lets just get rid of c4 and all other explosives and make all spawn points para drops. problem solved.

im sure this is what they will eventually do because of all the complaining.

seriously though, people just need to shut the fuck up and stop complaining about a suicide bomber or a spawn killer. god damn....
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6719|UK
agrees with above
airborne916
+24|6696
i car bomb some time, but i never blow my self up.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6728|Sacramento

Sh4rkb1t3 wrote:

If Jihad Jeeping gets removed, then the APC and Tank MUST get downgraded.  Or else there will be NOTHING that can stop them.
nothing?? isnt that kind of what AT kits and mines are for? heh.

Its cheap to car bomb, but who said war is fair? Only time I really do it is if there is a tank pwning noobs.. I will try my best to take him out, AT first, then if hes/shes got a supply crate and still pwning... then yeah.. car bomb. its no better then ramming by jet/chopper (which is also cheap, but who cares, not like EA will stop it). adapt.

base rapping... cant stop it. its what you get for not being able to hold bases. you pay the price.

Last edited by No_Smoking (2006-02-19 03:12:52)

dracul
+2|6839
ok, you cant stop the jihad jeeps
Really?  They seem to stop real good when I put a few kilos of deplete uranium from into them.

If you think jihad jeeps are the problem, you obviously need to get out of the tank and let someone who can think beyond his next target use it.

Its not that hard.
A. Be aware of the direction the jihad jeeps are most likely to come from.
B. Either position yourself so you can see them coming in time to shoot them, or put something between them and you that they will have to slow down long enough for you to bear on them. Putting yourself at the top of a hill works great.

Edit:
as for the raping done by tanks/apc, how hard is it to hit home, anti-tank?
Its just not possible for all directions to be covered unless you have let the other team steal every piece of armor on the map and drive it into your last base. If you suck that badly, you really ought to get used to bending over and taking it. Cause it doesnt matter if they nerf the game to the point where are going at each other with soft foam bats, you are still going to be losing more often than you win.

Last edited by dracul (2006-02-19 03:50:59)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6750|Melbourne, Australia
i love being in enamys base with my m95 .. just scopping out there jets last night in 1 round i killed the same guy 5 times because he just kept dying an goin for th jet in the end i felt sorry so i killed him an took the jet =]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard