Harmund
+0|6665
Hey yall

I tried searching, got too many results, so here goes.

Ive got a problem. I started playing BF2 2 days ago, got 3 badges, they all showed up fine in the BFHQ.

Now 2 days later, ive gotten 3, badges today, and none have showed up. The earliest is almost 24 hours ago. Is this normal, or am i bugged somehow?

also, a question about xp. Do you get xp straight from in-game performance, or do you get extra for ribbons, badges etc?
Thetruereddevil
+5|6704
the stats feed is a bit slow on weekends sometimes, they will show up eventually so dont panic:)
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6717|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
yeah it happens every weekend, get used to it now , they'll show up like sunday/monday
indieuk
+0|6665
my score (19990) and badges not updating  every time i go into a new server and get 10 point it says iv got my first sargents bagde and i got a good conduct badge, now i thought it was badges that didnt show sometimes not the scoring can anyone tell me if all this will be corrcted
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6717|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
its continuously giving you those medlas/rank becuase it hasnt shown up in bfhq yet so it will give you those untill it registeres, all will be fine
$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6863
lol tht must ave happend to me lol, finally got my veteran badge today, not once, twice but 3 times ROFL
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6751|Sweden
i got my veteran ground defense 3 times last week=/ its very sloe to uppdate sometimes.....ive playd for 8 h ago and it havent been uppdate=/
Giant_Squid500
+5|6694|U.S.A.
I sort of have the same problem, but its not with awards not showing up on the site.

I can't seem to get the veteran engineer combat badge.  If im not mistaken the requirements are 15h total play time as engineer and 20 kills IAR.  Now I have 16h of engineer play time, and on more than one occasion ive got 20 kills IAR as engineer, but for some reason I haven't got the badge yet. And yes, the servers were ranked.  Would anyone know whats going on.
morbesso666
+0|6785|Givataim, Israel

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

I sort of have the same problem, but its not with awards not showing up on the site.

I can't seem to get the veteran engineer combat badge.  If im not mistaken the requirements are 15h total play time as engineer and 20 kills IAR.  Now I have 16h of engineer play time, and on more than one occasion ive got 20 kills IAR as engineer, but for some reason I haven't got the badge yet. And yes, the servers were ranked.  Would anyone know whats going on.
You damn lazyass fag read what's written in the main UBAR page under "Reading the guide".
Bf2specialforces
+1|6668

Harmund wrote:

Hey yall

I tried searching, got too many results, so here goes.

Ive got a problem. I started playing BF2 2 days ago, got 3 badges, they all showed up fine in the BFHQ.

Now 2 days later, ive gotten 3, badges today, and none have showed up. The earliest is almost 24 hours ago. Is this normal, or am i bugged somehow?

also, a question about xp. Do you get xp straight from in-game performance, or do you get extra for ribbons, badges etc?
THEY WILL USUALLY SHOW UP NEXT DAY ITS BEEN SLOW LATELY
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6666|Ohio
Today seems really slow. I got maybe 400 points this morning, and they didnt show. then i played for five minutes and got 5 points. then in bf2 it added 4 points to my score. hoping the rest will show by tomorrow. EA needs to fix some stuff before they release the booster.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6694|U.S.A.

morebesso wrote:

You damn lazyass fag read what's written in the main UBAR page under "Reading the guide".
Your calling me the lazyass fag, I think you got it backwards you douchebag. You obviously didn't read my post very well did you.  That UBAR page didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.
morbesso666
+0|6785|Givataim, Israel
wtf the gold medal i received appeared but Good Conduct Medal which I received earlier havn't appeared. Hell is loose?
Apoly
+2|6677|Grand Haven, Michigan

morbesso666 wrote:

... Hell is loose?...
I can honestly say that i've never heard that one before.  But yeah, it gets all screwed up on the weekends sometimes.  Don't know why.  Maybe more people are playing on the weekends.  I dunno.  I do know that it's super slow around patch/expantion pack time.  It sucks, but you'll get the medals and points you've earned.  Dont worry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard