PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6227|Roma
Did it nuzzle you into hysteria?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6658|Little Bentcock
I do not have a uterus. it is impossible for me to have hysteria. slight foaming of the mouth though.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6188|what

If you had a uterus you would have slight foaming at the lips.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6227|Roma
wahey
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6811|Moscow, Russia

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Really? I've found mine incredibly easy to read for a long time
i dunno what's wrong, maybe it's just me. will ask an ophthalmologist about this when i have a chance.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5394|London, England

Shahter wrote:

bought myself an amazon kindle, but cannot read it - my eyes give up in about ten minutes for some reason. but, hey, i've a nice present to give to my fiancee now.
Did you buy the Fire or one of the e-ink readers?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6811|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

bought myself an amazon kindle, but cannot read it - my eyes give up in about ten minutes for some reason. but, hey, i've a nice present to give to my fiancee now.
e-ink one of course
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5737|College Park, MD
Sent off a friend the right way last night, hung out with some people from HS who I haven't seen in years, smoked some bud. A very good night
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

e-ink one of course
Weird that you don't like it then. To me it's just like reading a paperback. Did you mess with the font size settings?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6811|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

e-ink one of course
Weird that you don't like it then. To me it's just like reading a paperback. Did you mess with the font size settings?
it's not really a matter of liking or disliking it. in ten minutes it gets hard to focus, and when i forced myself to read the bloody thing for an hour the other day i had to take painkillers before i could go to sleep - my eyes were hurting like hell.

i tried stuff, including page refresh and different font sizes, but nothing helps. strangely enough, i'm totally fine reading normal books.

i'm pretty sure the problem's with me, because everybody i've shown the thing to loved it and had no problem with it.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
That sucks
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5214|Sydney
I can feel this sleeping pill starting to kick in. Hopefully I don't wake up in the middle of the night
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6227|Roma

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

e-ink one of course
it's not really a matter of liking or disliking it. in ten minutes it gets hard to focus, and when i forced myself to read the bloody thing for an hour the other day i had to take painkillers before i could go to sleep - my eyes were hurting like hell.

i tried stuff, including page refresh and different font sizes, but nothing helps. strangely enough, i'm totally fine reading normal books.

i'm pretty sure the problem's with me, because everybody i've shown the thing to loved it and had no problem with it.
Surely this is a FWP instead of a good thing?
Jaekus
+957|5214|Sydney
Well it sounds like it could be a good thing for his fiance
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6446|'Murka

Moved out of FEMA trailers into a real dorm-like structure.

Much better wifi connection, too.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Fuck those FEMA trailers I lived in one for two months with a disgustingly smelly hillbilly from West Virginia. I used to get physically ill every time I walked into that room.
-Frederick Bastiat
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6752|Riva, MD
And now I FINALLY did my first oil change ever by myself
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
jack up car, place container under oil tank, unscrew oil tank plug, drain oil, unscrew filter, replace with new filter, rescrew oil tank plug, dispose old oil, unjack car, pour in four quarts. profit.

you've really never changed your own oil before? with all the posts you make about your car i thought you were a gearhead or something. changing your oil is easy, disposing of the used oil is a pain in the ass, which is why i just take it to an oil change place
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6773|Oxferd Ohire
lol gearhead. if he was he wouldnt be asking all the time for help
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I dunno, the only time I see him post is when he's talking about vacuum seals or other parts for his car or when he's overthinking stuff in the girl problems thread
-Frederick Bastiat
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6752|Riva, MD

Jay wrote:

jack up car, place container under oil tank, unscrew oil tank plug, drain oil, unscrew filter, replace with new filter, rescrew oil tank plug, dispose old oil, unjack car, pour in four quarts. profit.

you've really never changed your own oil before? with all the posts you make about your car i thought you were a gearhead or something. changing your oil is easy, disposing of the used oil is a pain in the ass, which is why i just take it to an oil change place
It was all in all pretty simple, it was just a pain in the ass to have to keep going back to the store to get all the tools and things I needed to actually do it; my dad never did his own car work when he lived here so no tools leftover for that and my uncle just moved out two weeks ago and took a bunch of his tools with him.  I had to keep going back to the store to get my own oil drain pan, a filter socket, different oil cuz I accidentally bought non-synthetic, another funnel cuz my uncle took mine, more floor jack hydraulic fluid, etc.  It's just Murphy's Law applied to things I don't have or tools that don't work.  But assuming my uncle keeps the floor jack here, I'll have everything I need after the next 5,000 miles or so and just have to buy the fluid and filter for about $27.

As far as disposing of it, Advance Auto does oil recycling for free in places where it's not specifically prohibited so I should be able to take the pan right up there and get it dumped out.

It's really negligible savings for the job but it's a nice feeling knowing you did it yourself and you don't have to worry about lazy Jiffy Lube retards stripping your drain plug or not putting a filter on or enough fluid in or other shit like that.  I've heard horror stories about them
Jaekus
+957|5214|Sydney

Jaekus wrote:

I can feel this sleeping pill starting to kick in. Hopefully I don't wake up in the middle of the night
Well I did wake up but didn't take long to sleep again.

Still a bit drowsy but a 9.5 hour sleep =  winning
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6607

football season starts tomorrow
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6016|Toronto
Took 8 flights in the past few days, only missed one and got executive first from Toronto to Frankfurt! That was nice...
I like pie.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6446|'Murka

TSI wrote:

Took 8 flights in the past few days, only missed one and got executive first from Toronto to Frankfurt! That was nice...
I curse you and those like you. From steerage.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard