Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5392|London, England
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/149513_440715712666351_157467018_n.jpg

Last edited by Jay (2013-01-23 21:03:24)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6692|BC, Canada

RTHKI wrote:

the old paper has a lot of influence
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Interesting that the photo was posted by my aunt, a school teacher in Connecticut
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5507|Ventura, California
Entertainment vs self-defense.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5212|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Fire problems for one.
Dead people is a pretty good one.
Fires here in Southern California are a huge risk. There's at least a dozen fires every year that destroy lots of property. Fireworks aren't in our constitution, guns are.
Translation: I care more about the risk of a dozen annual fires that damage to property than loss of human thousands of human lives. Also, a piece of paper written 200 years ago did not mention fireworks, therefore they should be banned.

Seriously, this is the most ridiculous logic I've read in a while.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6692|BC, Canada

Jay wrote:

But how will you know if they are armed and disciplined without a proper registry and licencing program!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Would everyone who does not possess the right to vote in America please shut the fuck up already? Jesus fucking christ, we don't involve ourselves in your political bullshit. You haven't convinced a single person in this thread to change their views. Just shut the fuck up. Thank you.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5212|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

There's no reason a person can't have an AR. It's fun to shoot.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6692|BC, Canada

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Guns r' fun!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6809|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

orly? why don't you arm those so called "free people" with attack helicopters and battle tanks then and see what happens.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-01-23 21:09:22)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6692|BC, Canada

Jay wrote:

Would everyone who does not possess the right to vote in America please shut the fuck up already? Jesus fucking christ, we don't involve ourselves in your political bullshit. You haven't convinced a single person in this thread to change their views. Just shut the fuck up. Thank you.
Would every american on an international forum who thinks people should only be able to comment on their own country please leave to an americans only forum.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Jay wrote:

Would every american on an international forum who thinks people should only be able to comment on their own country please leave to an americans only forum.
Gibson is in Texas

You're all just incredibly fucking boring, saying the same things over and over and over and wasting time bashing shifty for every comment he makes. Is it fun bullying the kid?
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6809|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Would everyone who does not possess the right to vote in America please shut the fuck up already? Jesus fucking christ, we don't involve ourselves in your political bullshit.
wat? last time i checked you were all over the world telling people you don't know one shit about how they should govern themselves, and those who wouldn't listen have been having democracy and freedom delivered to them by means of tomahawk missiles.
are you feeling okay today, jay?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6771|Oxferd Ohire
I don't get the need to constantly bash shifty.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

Would everyone who does not possess the right to vote in America please shut the fuck up already? Jesus fucking christ, we don't involve ourselves in your political bullshit.
wat? last time i checked you were all over the world telling people you don't know one shit about how they should govern themselves, and those who wouldn't listen have been having democracy and freedom delivered to them by means of tomahawk missiles.
Woah kid, I have never advocated war on this forum, ever.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

They get to feel better about themselves by putting someone else down. They're bullies.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6750

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

orly? why don't you arm those so called "free people" with attack helicopters and battle tanks then and see what happens.
Ever heard of the national guard? National guard unit's are under orders by their state governors.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6692|BC, Canada

Jay wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Jay wrote:

Gibson is in Texas

You're all just incredibly fucking boring, saying the same things over and over and over and wasting time bashing shifty for every comment he makes. Is it fun bullying the kid?
Stem vs humanities...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6692|BC, Canada

RTHKI wrote:

To be fair, when somebody say fireworks are bad, cause fires, guns are good, fun to shoot...
Jaekus
+957|5212|Sydney

-Whiteroom- wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

To be fair, when somebody say fireworks are bad, cause fires, guns are good, fun to shoot...
To be fair, I don't see how criticising his logic and arguments is a form of bullying.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6809|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

kid yourself, would you kindly. war is only one aspect of what's being done - in your name, by those you voted into power - around the world, and you know it.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6809|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

Ever heard of the national guard? National guard unit's are under orders by their state governors.
and that, of course, would be "sufficient arms and ammunition" to tackle the forces under control of teh evil government, right?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

kid yourself, would you kindly. war is only one aspect of what's being done - in your name, by those you voted into power - around the world, and you know it.
Yes, because I don't write multiple posts a day criticizing my government...
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6692|BC, Canada

Jaekus wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

To be fair, I don't see how criticising his logic and arguments is a form of bullying.
I think they must view him as some sort of  special needs that has to be talked to like a child... he gets talked to the same as anybody posting stupid shit, he just posts more. Pity I thought he was getting better lately.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6692|BC, Canada

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

and that, of course, would be "sufficient arms and ammunition" to tackle the forces under control of teh evil government, right?
Re-enactments of that civil war will be very expensive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard