Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

I and the rest of the tax payers can't wait to pay for more of Jay's education.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4341

Macbeth wrote:

It's just a bunch of sweaty Guidos getting hopped up on energy drinks and giving each other diseases
What are you looking at dicknose
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5370|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

Hey, someone has to fight in the wars chickenhawks like you enjoy starting. Lord knows your cowardly ass wouldn't lift a finger to save your own life, let alone that of others.

I dunno why you're always bitching about tax money anyway, it's not like you'll ever get above the poverty line.

Last edited by Jay (2012-07-03 14:24:43)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4981|Dundee, Scotland.

Jay wrote:

Camm wrote:

Jay wrote:

They love marrying convenience store cashiers too.
Hey jay, guess what? Women in Britain aren't shallow money grabbing sluts that care what job you have!

And for the record, I don't even have a job!

Funny that eh. You cunts work all your life to become a lawyer, or a doctor, or a property owner and you give half of your income to some cunt of a woman who's only with you for your money.
Yeah, it's a total Americanism for a woman to want stability in her life and the knowledge that the father actually has the ability to care for his kids and her financially. Sorry, I forgot that you're Scottish and going on the dole is as natural as drinking Irn Bru.
Hahahahahaha if a bitch wants that in he life the age should fucking provide it herself. Not relying on someone else doing it for her.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

Jay wrote:

I dunno why you're always bitching about tax money anyway, it's not like you'll ever get above the poverty line.
Kidding? My father isn't a drug addict nor is he a janitor. I am not rich but very comfortable. Where did you get this idea?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5977|London, England

i like this thread
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

I am out right now? I have a cellphone with internet access.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6584

well this is nice
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6680

me <---- addicted to video games.   Wife has accepted that that is one of the things she can't change about me.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6787|Noizyland

Never saw the appeal of Irn Bru. Tried it at the behest of a Scottish friend. It's fucking cream soda. South Americans have the same thing except it's yellow and they call it Inca Cola.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum
irn bru isn't cream soda
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6787|Noizyland

Tastes like it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6584

haven't had cream soda for actual ages
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

Mutantbear wrote:

i like this thread
best EE chats?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Camm wrote:

Jay wrote:

Seriously Camm, I know you hate me and you don't give a fuck about anything I say, but your view on marriage is just about the most daft thing I've ever witnessed either on the internet or irl. You're what? 22 years old? You have no job, no prospects, nothing to offer her except a manchild addicted to video games. I just don't have any idea why you think getting married is the correct choice. Wtf are you bringing to the table here? I can't believe her dad didn't pimpslap you when you asked him for permission, christ.
Re: your previous post. You claim that marriage is about  putting equal effort in.

That's what I'm saying you inbred son-of a-janitor. Women can't expect to go 'hey! A hedge fund investor! I'll marry him and leech from him from the next 60 years!'.

What's wrong with wanton to marry my girl because I love her and she loves me? Why would her dad pimpslap me? Because I don't earn enough money to satisfy him? Hah! You're as shallow as the female fucking America, you moronic fuck.

As mac said, your dad is a _JANITOR_.
Except he's not, and never has been, but keep trying to deflect.

So you're putting equal effort in? She's unemployed too? Are you planning on raising a family on the dole? It has nothing to do with marrying rich, and everything to do with wanting security in your life. It's a natural human desire to want to raise future children outside of poverty. It's natural to want to be able to afford a car, or to go on vacation. It's not about wanting to marry rich and sit on your ass, it's about security. Love is all well and good, but it's not going to put food on the table or pay for a mortgage.

As for your stupid bullshit about money, my wife started her career earlier in life than I did and makes more money than I do. Is it a big deal? No, because I'll eventually pass her and between the two of us we make enough money to get the house, and pay for private school, and go on vacation, and do everything else that we both want in life. I'm not saying you need to have the same life goals that I have, many people live comfortably and happy on far less, but the number one stress on any marriage is money issues, and since you have none, and no prospects of getting any, it's a shit situation to put the both of you in.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

Camm wrote:

Jay wrote:

Seriously Camm, I know you hate me and you don't give a fuck about anything I say, but your view on marriage is just about the most daft thing I've ever witnessed either on the internet or irl. You're what? 22 years old? You have no job, no prospects, nothing to offer her except a manchild addicted to video games. I just don't have any idea why you think getting married is the correct choice. Wtf are you bringing to the table here? I can't believe her dad didn't pimpslap you when you asked him for permission, christ.
Re: your previous post. You claim that marriage is about  putting equal effort in.

That's what I'm saying you inbred son-of a-janitor. Women can't expect to go 'hey! A hedge fund investor! I'll marry him and leech from him from the next 60 years!'.

What's wrong with wanton to marry my girl because I love her and she loves me? Why would her dad pimpslap me? Because I don't earn enough money to satisfy him? Hah! You're as shallow as the female fucking America, you moronic fuck.

Jay got engaged while he was unemployed and on government assistance while his girlfriend paid for him. I shit you not.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p3790783
Read from top down
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6680

Ty wrote:

Never saw the appeal of Irn Bru. Tried it at the behest of a Scottish friend. It's fucking cream soda. South Americans have the same thing except it's yellow and they call it Inca Cola.
I think Inca Cola was one of the flavors I tried at Coca Cola World Las Vegas.  God, some people have the craziest taste palettes.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

Camm wrote:

Jay wrote:

Jay got engaged while he was unemployed and on government assistance while his girlfriend paid for him. I shit you not.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p3790783
Read from top down
Actually, it was right after I graduated, but thanks for playing.
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5598

Can you fill out my FAFSA for next semester? My school requires all students to do it and since I never get anything I thought you could figure out a way to defraud the government for me, Jay.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12427/BryantRatings/10.gif
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4981|Dundee, Scotland.

Jay wrote:

Camm wrote:

Jay wrote:

Except he's not, and never has been, but keep trying to deflect.

So you're putting equal effort in? She's unemployed too? Are you planning on raising a family on the dole? It has nothing to do with marrying rich, and everything to do with wanting security in your life. It's a natural human desire to want to raise future children outside of poverty. It's natural to want to be able to afford a car, or to go on vacation. It's not about wanting to marry rich and sit on your ass, it's about security. Love is all well and good, but it's not going to put food on the table or pay for a mortgage.

As for your stupid bullshit about money, my wife started her career earlier in life than I did and makes more money than I do. Is it a big deal? No, because I'll eventually pass her and between the two of us we make enough money to get the house, and pay for private school, and go on vacation, and do everything else that we both want in life. I'm not saying you need to have the same life goals that I have, many people live comfortably and happy on far less, but the number one stress on any marriage is money issues, and since you have none, and no prospects of getting any, it's a shit situation to put the both of you in.
I have qualifications, she is starting Uni in September, I'm looking for work, you're so quick to cast aspersions. Sort your own fucking affairs out before you wail on other people. I'm asking her to marry me because I love her and she loves me.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
And I'm telling you that it isn't enough to build a successful relationship on.
-Frederick Bastiat
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6402
https://images.tvrage.com/screencaps/21/4004/1064989160.png
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

west-phoenix-az wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/lfBCV.gif
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6584

how's it going in LANDAN?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard