jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

You drive the cars you do because your government thinks you should. Should we have $10/gallon taxes too?
we drive whatever cars we want... i'm advocating a solid hatchback purely because it is a good car, i don't even drive anything remotely sensible for my age
I hate hate hate hate hatchbacks

My first car was a Camaro and I've driven SUVs ever since.
https://www.smcars.net/forums/attachments/wip-critique-3d-advanced/128608d1316162478-ford-focus-rs-ii-rs1.jpg

how can you be a hater on such a wondrous feat of engineering
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
besides that there's also the golf gti, the civic type R and some fucking batshit astras and meganes.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

we drive whatever cars we want... i'm advocating a solid hatchback purely because it is a good car, i don't even drive anything remotely sensible for my age

you havn't given them a chance. camaro at least is a car you have to think about driving, SUV's are just dumb (we had a freelander for a while). they're boring to sit in, boring to drive and boring to look at. you'd do well to borrow a hatchback and throw it through some bends sometime. if you're a bit worried about your penis shrinking by being in a <2l car, well we also do the Focus RS
Dude, I'm past the 'driving is fun' stage of my life. I just want a boring vehicle that gets me from A to B and that allows me to move a moderate amount of crap when I need to. Speeding through twisties and other stuff is in the past.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

jord wrote:

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

OMFG, so damn hideous
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
how could you ever get bored of driving ):

even if it's just the 6am commute, there's always a special bit of road that you can really enjoy
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

Jay wrote:

jord wrote:

Jay wrote:

OMFG, so damn hideous
also sold in less obvious colours
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire

Jay wrote:

jord wrote:

Jay wrote:

OMFG, so damn hideous
nahnahnahnah
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
plus it is literally insane.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

jord wrote:

OMFG, so damn hideous
but if you're going to get an RS you arent gonna be going for low key black are ya
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

jord wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

OMFG, so damn hideous
but if you're going to get an RS you arent gonna be going for low key black are ya
no

i was in one of them weird hyundai things (with the one door on driver side, 2 doors on passenger) earlier

went like a fucking rocket, felt like a civic but less sensible.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6575|Mountains of NC

I love the myth about trucks ........ you've got to be in construction or some shit to be viable to own a truck
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
the myth being you do or don't have to be in construction?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

even if it's just the 6am commute, there's always a special bit of road that you can really enjoy
Because I live in NYC and every bit of driving I do is in a slow moving herd heavily patrolled by highway police officers
-Frederick Bastiat
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6396
I love trucks. Lots of good reasons to own one. I don't see my household ever being without a truck.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Because I live in NYC and every bit of driving I do is in a slow moving herd heavily patrolled by highway police officers
well thats not fun ):

you ever do trackdays or anything? even my dad (he hates cars) chooses them by how vroooom they go over boring things
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Euros: if you've never ridden in a pickup, you don't know the joys of going mudding
-Frederick Bastiat
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

you havn't given them a chance. camaro at least is a car you have to think about driving, SUV's are just dumb (we had a freelander for a while). they're boring to sit in, boring to drive and boring to look at. you'd do well to borrow a hatchback and throw it through some bends sometime. if you're a bit worried about your penis shrinking by being in a <2l car, well we also do the Focus RS
I've only driven in one SUV in my life, a Ford Explorer. It was meh.

I mean I'm sure something like my dad's ML550 would be fun to drive but in general I'm not an SUV fan. Sedans <3
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

well thats not fun ):

you ever do trackdays or anything? even my dad (he hates cars) chooses them by how vroooom they go over boring things
I borrowed my little brothers WRX for two weeks over the summer. Fun car to drive, but I really am past the whole 'let's see how fast we can go' bit. I've done 130+ in a car, and 135+ on a bike. That's enough for me
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

Poseidon wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

I've only driven in one SUV in my life, a Ford Explorer. It was meh.

I mean I'm sure something like my dad's ML550 would be fun to drive but in general I'm not an SUV fan. Sedans <3
no, MLs are not fun to drive

lumpy and imprecise
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

well thats not fun ):

I borrowed my little brothers WRX for two weeks over the summer. Fun car to drive, but I really am past the whole 'let's see how fast we can go' bit. I've done 130+ in a car, and 135+ on a bike. That's enough for me
it's not about speed for me with hatchbacks, it's about how they feel when you throw them through corners. real mcrae shit
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6575|Mountains of NC

ppl may hate truck owners ............. but the second you need some shit moved all of sudden we're BFFs
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

SEREMAKER wrote:

ppl may hate truck owners ............. but the second you need some shit moved all of sudden we're BFFs
you can hire a longbase van for £60 the day v0v so for the maybe one or two times a year i need stuff moving, i do that.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

Jay wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

well thats not fun ):

it's not about speed for me with hatchbacks, it's about how they feel when you throw them through corners. real mcrae shit
There's a reason that drag racing and oval tracks are popular here rather than rally
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I don't know what that reason is, but I know it exists!
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
without wanting to get into a nascar discussion (please lets not) i will never understand why F1 or WRC never took off in america
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard