west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6380
I hate when people don't go when they can because they're on their phone
or when they cant use a signal because theyre holding their phone
i honk at those dumb shits and they almost always have a blank look on their face
i see stupid people
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
youre in america
shoot them or make them fat or something
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
west-phoenix-az
+632|6380
or sometimes I do the point at both eyes then the road, like look at the fucking road

@1:50

FatherTed wrote:

youre in america
shoot them or make them fat or something
lots of people do carry guns in their cars here so I always keep that in mind

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2012-03-08 09:56:30)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
13rin
+977|6470

west-phoenix-az wrote:

I hate when people don't go when they can because they're on their phone
or when they cant use a signal because theyre holding their phone
i honk at those dumb shits and they almost always have a blank look on their face
i see stupid people
And yet those fuckers always make the light on yellow, leaving you to suffer their idiocy of having to wait a light cycle.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6380
bf2s victims of bad drivers support group
https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug006.gif
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England

13rin wrote:

Sad, but avoidable.  Since I began riding a motorcycle, I've really became aware of how many drivers are multitasking while driving.  The vast majority of them are fucking with their phones.  As a result of a few close calls with such drivers, I've arrived at the conclusion  "As long as they don't kill me, my friends or family, fuck em'."
Yep. My fiancee is always confused when I get pissed off at the other drives on the road. I was never like that before I got my motorcycle license. Since I got it I can't not pay attention to potential dangers from distracted and/or overly-aggressive idiots.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6451|UK
Good thing no one else is hurt. The fact that she acknowledge it was dangerous makes her more of an idiot. I mean it's not too bad if you're stuck in traffic at a crawl 80mph is just ridiculous.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

Jay wrote:

13rin wrote:

Sad, but avoidable.  Since I began riding a motorcycle, I've really became aware of how many drivers are multitasking while driving.  The vast majority of them are fucking with their phones.  As a result of a few close calls with such drivers, I've arrived at the conclusion  "As long as they don't kill me, my friends or family, fuck em'."
Yep. My fiancee is always confused when I get pissed off at the other drives on the road. I was never like that before I got my motorcycle license. Since I got it I can't not pay attention to potential dangers from distracted and/or overly-aggressive idiots.
motorcyclists make the best drivers by far imo. they think way ahead of most road users, far more alert etc.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
well im a great driver anyway and im getting a motorbike in 4 months so i guess im gonna be some next level colin mcrae shit bro
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

RIP jord
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
not a bad way to go out though.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Wrecking my bike affected my driving in cars I'm much less aggressive than I was. Could be age too though

Last edited by Jay (2012-03-08 12:10:40)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
what did you have?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

what did you have?
2004 Triumph Speed Triple

https://www.bikez.com/pictures/triumph/2004/20953_0_1_2_speed%20triple_Image%20credits%20-%20Triumph.jpg

It was my daily driver for three years while I was in school. Rode it through New York winters, summers, rain, snow, sleet etc. Laid it down three times, the first two not so bad, the third time I went down at 70 mph instead of crashing into a tree. Walked away with a bloody knee. Patched the bike up but I was so scared to ride it after that wreck that I couldn't keep my arms from locking up in even the mildest turn. After I parked it under the bridge at school one weekend, it snowed and the salt from the bridge dripped down into the engine. I decided it wasn't worth fixing it since I couldn't ride it safely anymore so I bought a Ford Explorer from my brother
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
fucking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

speed triple is the bike that made me want to get into bikes, one of my mates dad had one and he used to let us turn it over in his garage
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

fucking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

speed triple is the bike that made me want to get into bikes, one of my mates dad had one and he used to let us turn it over in his garage
I had a pic of that bike set as my laptop wallpaper for the whole year I was in Iraq. Came home and paid cash for it
-Frederick Bastiat
HITNRUNXX
+220|6701|Oklahoma City

UnkleRukus wrote:

I yell at people who act like dumbasses while driving. The ones who text, put makeup on, read, and other stuff. I roll down the window and make it known that they are, in fact, retarded.
While I totally support your effort, this scenario popped into my head and it was too funny not to share:

Tomorrow's headline: Massachusetts Man Wrecks Car While Yelling at Bad Drivers

Meanwhile, I am having 3 or 4 people pull out right in front of me every single day on the drive home. This pisses me off. What pisses me off more, is these people want to then drive 30mph in a 45mph zone, and get right beside someone else going 30mph.

The only think I can think of is my car is kinda a dull bronze type color and maybe it totally turns invisible at dusk. I guess I am going to buy some of those annoying super bright Silver Star headlights or something.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
Just drive with your headlights on.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5169|Sydney

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

The parenting angle is a dumb argument. At 18 years old you're considered an adult by law and can do whatever you want. She even said herself she knew it was unsafe.
I am not saying they need to be jailed or something... I am saying they shoulder some of the blame.

And lets be serious... At 18 you can't buy alcohol or carry a gun or be president, so until they get the age discrimination out of the way, no, 18 isn't really a "can do whatever you want" adult. She was probably even still on her parent's insurance, and they probably still claimed her as a dependent on their taxes.
I forget that sort of thing is like that in the US.

Here in Australia once you're 18 you have all the rights and responsibilities of someone who's 25, or 35 etc. Buy alcohol, go to war, go to prison. If you were a ward of the state you are no longer, etc. AFAIK you can't be claimed as a dependent for tax purposes either.
13rin
+977|6470
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klteYv1Uv9A

/win

Last edited by 13rin (2012-03-08 14:54:38)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6380
meanwhile in moscow

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5744|Roma
how do you change gears in a bike?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
13rin
+977|6470
Pull clutch (left handle bar), Click shifter with left foot.  1, N, 2, 3, etc... Pull toe up to shift up, click down to downshift. Release clutch.

Last edited by 13rin (2012-03-08 15:07:24)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
https://www.dansmc.com/Shift_patterns.jpg

Down for 1st, up for everything else. Neutral between first and second gear.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom

HITNRUNXX wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

everybody does stupid things at least once in their lifetime.
Everyone dies at least once too... The goal is to not put the stupid thing and the dying together.

Meanwhile, for those saying the parents are not at any fault here because they shouldn't HAVE to tell their kid not to text (and apparently surf the web, and update facebook, and everything else) I have to remind you that they were a participant in the texts... Telling my kid not to jump off a cliff might not be needed... But If I go camping and set up their tent on the edge of that cliff, I think I hold some blame.
I could easily say that people living in the midwest who die from tornadoes should get darwin awards
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard