1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6021|Blue Mountain State

eleven bravo wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

dumb fuck LT tells him to grab his 240 and take a position.  he tells LT that there are snipers shooting exactly where he wants to put him/  LT tells hime to shut the fuck up and do as ordered.  as soon as he jumps to prone at the position a shot goes off and his helmet flies 10 feet in the air.  everyone thinks hes dead as fuck. he was just knocked out.  all he got from that was a few stitches, a black eye and a concussion.
Did he kick the shit out of the LT?
he was unconcious after that and medivaced. 

make sure to wear your kevlar.
I'd kick the shit out of him afterwords.

Our LT is a pretty nice guy, but he's fucking retarded. He's the kind of guy that would pull out the Ranger hand book when in a firefight.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
eleven bravo
+1,399|5302|foggy bottom
my other homie got tagged with his vest and plates on, didnt get phased but got hit with some shrapnel from grenade. then  he got shot in the ass, but on the side so the round went through both of his cheeks.  WHen I saw him after he came back to the unit a couple of weeks later I made a joke about how hes got 4 new assholes now.
Tu Stultus Es
jsnipy
+3,276|6565|...

COs can be as bad as the enemy
1stSFOD-Delta

1927 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

getting shot in the head
Im running out of time so hope to get back to this thread later as Im about to leave work but:

They gave an award for being shot?  Or was there real bravery involved.

It is a serious award isnt it, not like a jokey oscar thing (cant remember the name of them)
Sometimes. There's a guy in B Co who got a Purple Heart for scratching his head in an IED. His helmet was off.

Baba Booey
eleven bravo
+1,399|5302|foggy bottom

1927 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

getting shot in the head
Im running out of time so hope to get back to this thread later as Im about to leave work but:

It is a serious award isnt it, not like a jokey oscar thing (cant remember the name of them)
purple heart is given for injuries recieved by enemy contact.  I think you get one for everything except concussions and busted ear drums.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5302|foggy bottom

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

1927 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

getting shot in the head

Sometimes. There's a guy in B Co who got a Purple Heart for scratching his head in an IED. His helmet was off.
yeah.  thats some bullshit.  the first purple heart given in my company during my deployment went the bradley commander who was a douchebag.  the track he was riding got hit by teeny tiny ied and he bang his face against a bar inside the turret and bust his lip with his teeth.  gets the pruple heart.  meanwhile my homie who was driving and right next to the blast gets a concussion and he gets shit.
Tu Stultus Es
1stSFOD-Delta
Samething with CIBs.

Baba Booey
eleven bravo
+1,399|5302|foggy bottom

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Did he kick the shit out of the LT?

Our LT is a pretty nice guy, but he's fucking retarded. He's the kind of guy that would pull out the Ranger hand book when in a firefight.
our LT was alright.  He admitted to not knowing shit about infantry because he was dodo tasked to being an LT for 11B's right before deployment.  priorservice e-5 tanker who went to college for a degree in tree science and got his commission as a supply officer.  my company commander hated him and because of that we were the orphan platoon.
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4797|proll­y
delta you should add to this with some of ur own storeys. i wish my granddad was still alive so i could hear about ww2
eleven bravo
+1,399|5302|foggy bottom
i need to write a book
Tu Stultus Es
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6354

I'd read it
1stSFOD-Delta

eleven bravo wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

our LT was alright.  He admitted to not knowing shit about infantry because he was dodo tasked to being an LT for 11B's right before deployment.  priorservice e-5 tanker who went to college for a degree in tree science and got his commission as a supply officer.  my company commander hated him and because of that we were the orphan platoon.
Our LT is artillery. Our platoon sergeant is a 11C. He's legit, though.

Lost in the sause.

Last edited by 1stSFOD-Delta (2011-12-20 09:07:16)

Baba Booey
eleven bravo
+1,399|5302|foggy bottom
the worst injury I got was when the pin locking the 240 on the pintle in the turret of a gunt truck was missing and my platoon sgt who was driving wated to go offroading in some baghdad dirt farm and the gun flew off its hinge and landed on my hand.  i was bleeding for about 2 minutes.  and i also cut myself shaving during a mortar attack
Tu Stultus Es
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5744|College Park, MD
I hate how PC the world is these days. Look at this snippet from an email that one of my profs sent:

I hope that each of you has the type of Holiday Season that you & your family enjoy most.
ffs even a Happy Holidays is better than that
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5302|foggy bottom
I love how you start most of your posts with I love or I hate
Tu Stultus Es
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5744|College Park, MD
I love how you always point that out.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
1stSFOD-Delta
I love men

Baba Booey
gurdeep
­
+812|4797|proll­y
i love penis
gurdeep
­
+812|4797|proll­y
i also love rihanna and would lick her asshole for 350 hrs straight
eleven bravo
+1,399|5302|foggy bottom

gurdeep wrote:

i also love rihanna and would lick her asshole for 350 hrs straight
John told me he used to leave the bathrooms without toilet paper, then offer the young women cocaine if they'd lick his ass clean." [4] He required his dancers at the Kit Kat Club to fellate him, to screen for undercover police officers
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4797|proll­y
now i want to watch that movie
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6663|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I hate how PC the world is these days. Look at this snippet from an email that one of my profs sent:

I hope that each of you has the type of Holiday Season that you & your family enjoy most.
Who cares, most people don't even give a shit about Christmas anyway, they just want to buy shit and get drunk

Which is an entirely acceptable thing to do.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2011-12-20 09:34:26)

gurdeep
­
+812|4797|proll­y
rip mek
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6614

it's mek
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6513

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Who cares, most people don't even give a shit about Christmas anyway, they just want to buy shit and get drunk

Which is an entirely acceptable thing to do.
japan have got xmas on lock
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard