Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6132|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

You've now made three different arguments. Please attempt to be consistent. I ride on a train that was originally built with private money but taken by the state. If you would like, you can see the glowing reviews it receives online. So yes, I ride on a government owned train, just like I drive on government owned roads. So what? Have I ever been an anarchist that rejects the state completely? I pay taxes, I expect minimal services.

Now kindly fuck off. This was never a debate.
I'm allowed to make different arguments around the same theme - you consistently whine that the political system doesn't deliver a world which suits you, and consistently whine that the govt doesn't deliver everything to you on a plate.

Kindly fuck off and try some of the self-reliance and independence you constantly spout.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3986|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/uSar4Qw.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
https://cinapse.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/bond.jpg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6710|United States of America
I don't like Christmas. Part of it is FOMO from everyone else on social media seemingly having a ball, but the rest is my dealing with my dysfunctional family. The only Christmas tradition we have is a fight around the holiday over some absurdly stupid matter. It really makes me want to move far away from home just so it's easier for me not to be a part of it.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+637|3745

DesertFox- wrote:

I don't like Christmas. Part of it is FOMO from everyone else on social media seemingly having a ball, but the rest is my dealing with my dysfunctional family. The only Christmas tradition we have is a fight around the holiday over some absurdly stupid matter. It really makes me want to move far away from home just so it's easier for me not to be a part of it.
I am skipping this year's family party. Just say no.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+687|6316|Washington St.

DesertFox- wrote:

The only Christmas tradition we have is a fight around the holiday over some absurdly stupid matter. It really makes me want to move far away from home just so it's easier for me not to be a part of it.
Dude this is 12 out of every 10 families.

My family "obligations" this year are showing up for about a half hour at a dinner just for appetizers. If I didn't have to do that, I'd skip it too, but that's the minimum requirement.
If I could live far enough away I could just say "can't afford to come home again, have a merry christmas!" over the phone EVERY YEAR.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

DesertFox- wrote:

Facebook envy syndrome - do you think people post the bad parts on social media?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6763|Oxferd Ohire
fucking scott walker
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+637|3745
So I went to my family's Christmas party. I have a cousin who is 17 and just finished high school. She matured into a very lovely lady.

First world problem: looking at your cousin like that is frowned upon by our society.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its a shame you're not Pakistani - its positively encouraged there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Pakistan

If it doesn't work out you set them on fire and move on.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+637|3745
I am more of a stoning guy anyway
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Stoning is so backward - douse them in petrol or battery acid - its what all the progressives are doing now.
uziq
+492|3478

DesertFox- wrote:

at least you have a family you whiny prick.

get cancer
uziq
+492|3478
my grandmother broke her hip today. 95. probably not going to make it. I wasn't there to see her. Xmas day.

I ate my airplane food-style Xmas meal in a neuro home with my vegetative brother gulping and coughing in a chair next to me.

moan about family bickering now YA KUNT.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6648|Little Bentcock
I feel sad for you guys that can't have christmas without fighting. I have a lovely christmas every year. It's my favourite day by far.

sorry about your grandmother uzi
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5384|London, England

Adams_BJ wrote:

I feel sad for you guys that can't have christmas without fighting. I have a lovely christmas every year. It's my favourite day by far.

sorry about your grandmother uzi
Same. I like my family
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

my grandmother broke her hip today. 95. probably not going to make it. I wasn't there to see her. Xmas day.

I ate my airplane food-style Xmas meal in a neuro home with my vegetative brother gulping and coughing in a chair next to me.

Everything is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3478
no it isn't jay, and you haven't even read leibniz. you are an intellectual fraud who postures with all the deepness of a cunt with a kindle on the metro line.

i hope your kid falls in your ornamental pond and is left with irreversible brain damage due to hypoxia.

IT'S ALL FOR THE BEST I'M SUCH A STOIC INTELLECTUAL

Last edited by uziq (2015-12-25 14:36:36)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

no it isn't jay, and you haven't even read leibniz. you are an intellectual fraud who postures with all the deepness of a cunt with a kindle on the metro line.

i hope your kid falls in your ornamental pond and is left with irreversible brain damage due to hypoxia.

I was quoting candide. It was sarcasm.

I hope your grandmother pulls through. All the best.
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

Shit, and I was about to buy a kindle.

If you buy a kindle and no-one sees it is that like a tree falling in a forest when there is no-one there to hear it?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6710|United States of America

uziq wrote:

I felt bad about the comment I posted and deleted about your dead brother earlier, but now fuck off. If I got cancer I could go hang with him and your gma.
uziq
+492|3478

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

candide got it from leibniz. jesus i've met frogs with better reading than you.
uziq
+492|3478

DesertFox- wrote:

uziq wrote:

I felt bad about the comment I posted and deleted about your dead brother earlier, but now fuck off. If I got cancer I could go hang with him and your gma.
you poor baby. your family argues at xmas. i bet the suffering is so real.

as above, every single family bickers at xmas. you are such a little bitch. if i was your dad i would smack you up the head and tell you to grow some balls. you come across as a neurasthenic social retard on this forum.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

candide got it from leibniz. jesus i've met frogs with better reading than you.
Sigh
-Frederick Bastiat
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6707|Disaster Free Zone
Why would you argue at christmas time?

It's like the most relaxed time of the year. Everyone gets a week off work, weathers nice. Nothing to stress about, just relax eat good food and get drunk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard