SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
Is it okay to recline your seat on an airplane?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

When the person behind you isn't really tall and already cramped for space.
CC-Marley
+407|6829
Tom Brady has Real World Problems...
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
yeesh, it finally came out huh?

id bet $1,000 that every team in the nfl cheats in some way or another.

don't get caught
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

only on long flights, and even then it's not very nice.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

forgot my passport number.  Now I can't check in online until i get home
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

SuperJail Warden wrote:

why wouldn't it be?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

bugz wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Why? It's not your job to make other people comfortable. If People don't like it, fly with a different airline or pay for a bigger seat.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

DrunkFace wrote:

bugz wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Why? It's not your job to make other people comfortable. If People don't like it, fly with a different airline or pay for a bigger seat.
Being courteous to others is what civilization is founded on. If everyone was a dick like you we'd all be living in caves with guns standing guard over our food supply. Don't be a dick. Reclining your seat on the plane is what dicks do.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
^ I'm going to have to agree with Jay on this.

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

DrunkFace wrote:

bugz wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm 6'2" which isn't giant by any standards. I shouldn't have to pay for business class just because airlines want to cram in as many seats as possible. The "extra leg room" add-on is a bullshit money grab.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Dilbert_X wrote:

^ I'm going to have to agree with Jay on this.

Is it only me, or is everyone suddenly much more agreeing, since Chuy announced the forthcoming closure?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

bugz wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

bugz wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm 6'2" which isn't giant by any standards. I shouldn't have to pay for business class just because airlines want to cram in as many seats as possible. The "extra leg room" add-on is a bullshit money grab.
That's between you and the airline and has nothing to do with other paying customers. Expecting others to forgo some comfort in exchange for yours is being, as Jay so eloquently put it, "being a dick".
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

DrunkFace wrote:

bugz wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

bugz wrote:

That's between you and the airline and has nothing to do with other paying customers. Expecting others to forgo some comfort in exchange for yours is being, as Jay so eloquently put it, "being a dick".
Then you shouldn't mind if people cut you in line, bump you as they pass, or cat call your girlfriend while you're standing next to her (if you have one). None of these things are illegal, but they are discourteous.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire

DrunkFace wrote:

Expecting others to forgo some comfort in exchange for yours is being, as Jay so eloquently put it, "being a dick".
fat people
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.

bugz wrote:

I shouldn't have to pay for business class just because airlines want to cram in as many seats as possible.
Welcome to capitalism
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
I will miss you all
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
but facebook
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
add me
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

pirana6 wrote:

bugz wrote:

I shouldn't have to pay for business class just because airlines want to cram in as many seats as possible.
Welcome to capitalism
actually planes are getting better. premium economy today pretty much replaced business class from a decade ago.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.

Cybargs wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

bugz wrote:

Welcome to capitalism
actually planes are getting better. premium economy today pretty much replaced business class from a decade ago.
well... yes, but in reality planes are just getting cheaper. ergo more planes for cheaper = more people using them. still capitalism. you're not wrong, neither is ebug9, but it's still capitalism at its finest.
uziq
+492|3453

Jay wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

bugz wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Being courteous to others is what civilization is founded on. If everyone was a dick like you we'd all be living in caves with guns standing guard over our food supply. Don't be a dick. Reclining your seat on the plane is what dicks do.
civilisation is founded on courtesy? lol.

i think civilisation is founded on violence and the latent threat of that violence.

at least, that's what 1400 years of political theory and philosophy tells us.

courtesy may be a surface sign of living in a civilised, public society... but it's not the foundation.

all the intricate manners and mores and rituals of the french court were ultimately enclosing the brute will of a monarch who could have anyone executed for upsetting him.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

bugz wrote:

civilisation is founded on courtesy? lol.

i think civilisation is founded on violence and the latent threat of that violence.

at least, that's what 1400 years of political theory and philosophy tells us.

courtesy may be a surface sign of living in a civilised, public society... but it's not the foundation.

all the intricate manners and mores and rituals of the french court were ultimately enclosing the brute will of a monarch who could have anyone executed for upsetting him.
Holy shit you two are still flirting with each other?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
uziq
+492|3453
yes and you are still overweight and playing computer games designed for 12 year olds.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

uziq wrote:

yes and you are still overweight and playing computer games designed for 12 year olds.
Dude I'm not overweight at all lol
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard