NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6360|Atlanta, Georgia
I played for a few rounds. It was a bit laggy for me
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6641|Little Bentcock
Oh no i wasnt saying you wont get any lag, just saying that eu is closer to you than what au is i think, so if you pop the server east foast somewhere it should be somewhat playable, even if not perfect. Also i think chuy is west coast. Not sure where you are but that may be a difference.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Adams_BJ wrote:

Oh no i wasnt saying you wont get any lag, just saying that eu is closer to you than what au is i think, so if you pop the server east foast somewhere it should be somewhat playable, even if not perfect. Also i think chuy is west coast. Not sure where you are but that may be a difference.
Im east Coast. That would explain why chuy would get better results. Alright. It's settled. East Coast it is.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6641|Little Bentcock

NeXuS wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Im east Coast. That would explain why chuy would get better results. Alright. It's settled. East Coast it is.
yeah, he's a whole continent closer
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6756|Oxferd Ohire
told nexus on origin. ill put up some money for the server
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
How do you guys feels comfortable making the payments for it?
Roc18
`
+655|5809|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
PayPal
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
I've never really used paypal but I have one set up and ready to go. Learn me how to use it and ill start the process of getting the server tonight.
Christbane
+51|6253
I will pitch in 10
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
Thread updated. Read and do as you please.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6756|Oxferd Ohire
Whats the PayPal email? I'll send some money tonight or tomorrow.
Roc18
`

RTHKI wrote:

Whats the PayPal email? I'll send some money tonight or tomorrow.
It's in OP
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6756|Oxferd Ohire
d'oh
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
Just a few more donations and we can get the server up and going.
wheelsup@7
Yeah still here
+49|6658|Pennsylvania

I'll put up $10 a month
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6493|Foothills of S. Carolina

I will have to see what my finances look like. I may be able to donate down the road, once shit around the house stops breaking....
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it

Canin wrote:

I will have to see what my finances look like. I may be able to donate down the road, once shit around the house stops breaking....
Doesnt matter when you do. Doesn't matter how much or when. Just as long as the server stays up. The money people donate will just be one big fund for it.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6866|"Frisco"

Adams_BJ wrote:

Most likely, I can't say what chuy was experiencing, but he was killing people fine, flying relatively well (the game was a few days old so we just laughed when he crashed into a flag) and he didn't seem to be trailing behind us AU guys, he was always in the thick of it.
There was practically no lag other than the rubberbanding that everyone was experiencing. I was rather stunned, tbh, that playing for SF to AUS worked at all, let alone well.

A server on the US East Coast would likely reliably work for just about anyone.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6866|"Frisco"

Also, hold off on taking the donation train to town, I have some contacts to ... uh ... contact.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6678|The darkside of Denver
Pm me when we're ready Nexus. I'm down for 10.00 a month, denver here.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6546|London (At Heart)

If you haven't raise enough by the weekend I can throw in $10 as well, when I get home
Roc18
`
Will this be up today?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
Read OP. It's been updated. No donations are needed at this time. I'm just looking for a decent admin for EU timezone for the east coast server. Someone who is KNOWN and known to be a level headed person.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6690|UK
I am cool as a cucumber and known to be especially cool calm and collected
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6516

^ what he said.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard