.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6850|Marathon, Florida Keys
whatever its not going to happen anyway so i'll just stfu now.

What else would i like in bf3? I wanna pimp my Humvee out, roll through tha arab hood on 26" rims stuntin n shinin yo.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6040|Vortex Ring State

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

whatever its not going to happen anyway so i'll just stfu now.

What else would i like in bf3? I wanna pimp my Humvee out, roll through tha arab hood on 26" rims stuntin n shinin yo.
sure.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6733
No mod capabilities? Fuck that. I may not even buy it if that's the case.
Trotskygrad
бля
yeah, :<
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6694
I could derp a huge list of specific wishes in here, but really it all comes down to just having a game with depth and complexity

When I first got into BF2 it was a complete nightmare, I really had to learn my shit, and the game 'world' didn't care about me at all. learn to survive, learn to play.

compare it to modern games where the whole idea is that you're never out of your depth, that the game holds your hand and makes sure it's never unfair to a new player
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля

Lucien wrote:

I could derp a huge list of specific wishes in here, but really it all comes down to just having a game with depth and complexity

When I first got into BF2 it was a complete nightmare, I really had to learn my shit, and the game 'world' didn't care about me at all. learn to survive, learn to play.

compare it to modern games where the whole idea is that you're never out of your depth, that the game holds your hand and makes sure it's never unfair to a new player
well it can hold my hand with tooltips and such, just don't nerf shit so noobs won't get raped
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5994

Trotskygrad wrote:

Lucien wrote:

well it can hold my hand with tooltips and such, just don't nerf shit so noobs won't get raped
Thats half the problem with a game like BF2, it requires a level of skill to play - something that a lot of players don't have. They start moaning when they die too much and the developers have to do something to please them, e.g. Nerf.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5278|Cleveland, Ohio

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

Thats half the problem with a game like BF2, it requires a level of skill to play
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6504|cuntshitlake

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

developers have to do something to please them, e.g. Nerf.
no they dont
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6197|Vancouver | Canada

Lucien wrote:

It would be nice if BF3 took more than 10 seconds to get decent at, but seeing as that would probably hurt sales, I doubt it will happen.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5994

DUnlimited wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

developers have to do something to please them, e.g. Nerf.
no they dont
Well they did....
11 Bravo
Banned
they didnt nerf.  they tried to make things even.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6754|Purplicious Wisconsin
I found the guns in the PS3 beta of BC2 to be balanced, then they fucked them up and made them too similar. Yes, maybe some tweaking like make the VSS weaker and make the xm8 and mg36 have same stats, but I was happy the way it originally was.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6793|Toronto, ON
Changes I'd like seen, no more dumbing down the game for 99% of the players.  Cater to the 1% of pros and leave the rest in the dust.

If you disagree, you're part of the 99%.  End of story.  I'm not coming back to this thread to read replies so no point in quoting to rebut me.
Alpha as fuck.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5077|Massachusetts, USA

Nyte wrote:

Changes I'd like seen, no more dumbing down the game for 99% of the players.  Cater to the 1% of pros and leave the rest in the dust.

If you disagree, you're part of the 99%.  End of story.  I'm not coming back to this thread to read replies so no point in quoting to rebut me.
You aren't a good player at all.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
11 Bravo
Banned

UnkleRukus wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6663|Little Bentcock

11 Bravo wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Nyte wrote:

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6754|Purplicious Wisconsin

Adams_BJ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6552|Gold Coast

War Man wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5994

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

What would YOU like to see in Battlefield 3?
I've done this before, but the list was exhaustive. So, leaving out what I'd like to see the classes be and without looking to see what's already in or not:

* Map editing toolset/mod SDK (released with or sometime after the game itself)
* No types of nerfing like the one that killed the blackhawk but left the overpowered MEC chopper untouched.
* Prone. I'm sure that's already in.
* Hit detection for knives. No one-shotting a guy in the foot with a blade.
* Hit detection for vehicles and damage type. Yes, I know it's not a simulator, but being able to knock out a chopper's rotors, destroy a tank's main gun barrel or blow a truck's tires, with whatever penalties against the damaged vehicle's driver applying would add both more depth and eye candy to the game itself.
* Battlefield Vietnam style vehicle radio, but just not as loud; also mutable for other players
* Small vessels at the very least, if the larger ones on maps like Wake aren't movable.
* Underwater kit, letting you submerge in maps that allow it.
* Magazine-oriented reload, not reload by ammo count.
* NO infinite ammunition for any vehicle outside a resupply zone (however resupply will work).
* Force aircraft to land to rearm bombs and repair. Fly-by bullets rearming is fine with me.
* Battlefield 2-style rewards ("realism" over console boxiness; being able to see the ribbons straight-on is nice)
* Bad Company 2's destructible cover. I appreciated the fine balance between 100% destructibility and playability.
* PC: Dedicated servers with at least 64 players max, if not 80 or more, and a working server browser with working filters, working favorites and some way to find which game your friend's in through either Steam or a search-by-player feature in the game itself. GFWL, Gamespy and the rest can kiss my ass.
* No key left unmappable. This is what made Arma unplayable for me.
* Underground areas such as those BFV had.
* Commander, squad leaders and squad mates. I'm not budging from this, and no amount of pestering can convince me that commanders are a useless and unfun role. Source: experience.
* Ability for squad leaders to send messages to other squad leaders (with a proper notification icon to avoid confusion), and to mute spammy ones in turn.
* Filter-by-pitch/volume option for voice reception to silence little kids and guys with mics turned all the way up to 11.
* ANY structure enterable. I know this will increase camping, but destructible buildings or heat vision will hopefully reduce it.
* Server toggle for automated air defenses around uncappable airfields, as long as the airfield itself is relatively out of the way. Arbitrary engagement distance to keep people from skirting memorized borders while still spawn-camping.

===

Player controlled artillery:

Type 1: BF2-style fixed artillery - Functionality -
1) Commander fires shells from 'fixed' artillery in a loose pattern, a 'creeping barrage,' or once-per-gun in a tight pattern using spotter designation as described in 'type 2 functionality.'

Type 2: Player mortars - Functionality -
1) Player in squad A spots a target. Both:
a) Other players in squad A with mortars are able to fire on it through the eyes of the spotter (BF1942/BFV), in the process revealing themselves on the map to the other team until they pack up and move.
b) Commander sees the spot and can authorize all other mortar users on the map to fire, or can even fire fixed artillery on it.

So before this gets just as exhausting as my last post, I'll stop here.
If they include half of that I'd be happy, there definitely needs to be a way for squad leaders to communicate seeing as commander is to be ditched.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4883|Amsterdam
I liked the spotting in BC2 (the click of a button), but i would like to see the radial menu back for calling a medic, ammo etc.
BVC
+325|6736
- Custom map capabilites (eg. Battlecraft 3)
- Randomly-generated maps, or even randomly-selected map elements
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6509
Randomly generated maps?

I am shuddering as I think of that.
Trotskygrad
бля

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Randomly generated maps?

I am shuddering as I think of that.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6384

Kampframmer wrote:

I liked the spotting in BC2 (the click of a button), but i would like to see the radial menu back for calling a medic, ammo etc.
This but without the red chevron over their heads, it´s so powerfull.

I also would like to see an AC-130 gunship with multiple seats piloted by players. That would be cool.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard