13/f/taiwan
+940|5740
was it a muslim? white boy? mexican?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6663|London, England
Damn eh, BBC saying a child was killed in the shooting.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

13/f/taiwan wrote:

was it a muslim? white boy? mexican?
white guy, he was just having a bad day
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5400|London, England
Fox News confirmed that a 22 year-old white male named Jared Loughner was taken into custody as the alleged shooter.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01 … z1ATv7eS2N
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5740
apparently, this is his youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5740
lol the guy is an idiot.

check out his favorites(only has one):

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6487|The Land of Scott Walker
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/ … ml?showall

More on the shooter ...

One of his favorite books in Mein Kampf.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5740
hello atg:

skip to 0:19.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
lmfao... what the fuck was that, the only bit I could make sense of was some of the last few slides
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Yeah, he's a right wing nut job, sigh. Read the last minute and a half of his video...
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5740
someone should tell him that everyone dreams.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ranting and raving about money and money supply and debt and the constitution. Fuck yeah dude, this will win over hearts and minds.
-Frederick Bastiat
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Doesn't seem like a right wing nutjob in the sense of sarah palin/lowing/harmour etc.., more like an ATG sort of nutjob nutjob
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6003|Places 'n such
Seems I was completely wrong with my stereotyping...
The guy seems very strange, I think his motives are going to be interesting.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6447|North Carolina
Undoubtedly, he was probably a Ron Paul supporter as well...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Mekstizzle wrote:

Doesn't seem like a right wing nutjob in the sense of sarah palin/lowing/harmour etc.., more like an ATG sort of nutjob nutjob
He's a libertarian to be more precise...
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5740
anyone got his facebook/twitter info?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5627

JohnG@lt wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

He's a libertarian to be more precise...
Books:
I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.
And a communist and a nazi!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
He doesn't exist on facebook. I think they probably yanked it as soon as his name was released.
-Frederick Bastiat
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6003|Places 'n such
myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/blazefelix
edit:wrong link, that one links to one of his friends?? Sites seem to be saying that it's his though

Last edited by presidentsheep (2011-01-08 13:44:30)

I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6821|Great Brown North

Stingray24 wrote:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0111/Alleged_shooter_left_social_media_hints.html?showall

More on the shooter ...

One of his favorite books in Mein Kampf.
and the communist manifesto lol
13/f/taiwan
+940|5740
adding comments for his youtube video has been disabled. i would say youtube was behind it but if they were taking control of his account they probably would of backed it up(for the federalis) and then taken it off the web.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

presidentsheep wrote:

myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/blazefelix
That's his friends page. His own myspace account was pulled down.
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5627

JohnG@lt wrote:

He doesn't exist on facebook. I think they probably yanked it as soon as his name was released.
I hate when they do that. Just because someone used your service then did something shitty doesn't mean you have to memory hole their accounts. No one is going to hold you responsible for them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard