+44|6688|Hong Kong
ive heard lots about the p90 but i;m not sure
slidero
No.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6802

Short Version: No.

Long Version: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Teckademics
+1|6765|Savannah GA
no it sucks the fucked it in the ass 3 times over in this game.

if you want p90 ownage farcry or cs. bf2 just destoryed the gun
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6688|Hong Kong
ok
squeeky1025
+2|6686
I was very disappointed in the p90, if the rof was increased to the mp7 which i thought it should be then it would be much better, as of now its just a slow firing sub-machine gun...Very disappointed, stick to the doa!!
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6818
you'll need the whole clip to kill someone with p90 or 25 headshot   just kidding but is not so good
wicked289
+0|6739|riverside, ca
u ppl r crazy. the gun is good. from far distance, put it on single shot and fire away. medium distance, put on full auto and use bursts to kill. and short range, spray and pray. if u use it smart, its good.
slidero

wicked289 wrote:

u ppl r crazy. the gun is good. from far distance, put it on single shot and fire away. medium distance, put on full auto and use bursts to kill. and short range, spray and pray. if u use it smart, its good.
It's more or less the same as the MP5.  Not really worth unlocking.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6802

Just no
Swainy
+1|6692|UK, England
Shame, P90 is one of my favourite guns too.
[=TLC=]Space Rat
+0|6692|Berlin
I was about thinking the same for my next unlock since the mp5 really sucks big time imho - I guess I'm going with the auto shotti....
Operator_Stavros
+3|6776
I have mixed thoughts on the gun.

*Pluses

I like the fact that I can kill targets at a decent distance now.  Before with the DAO you could unload 12 rounds and not kill the guy, youd be better off throwing nades to get the kill, or use a pistol before he p0wns you with every other gun in the game.  It isn't even worth engaging targets 50m away with a DAO, with the P90 you can. 

Gun looks cool, has a red dot scope, and is fairly accurate on Semi auto. I managed plenty of kills on Zatar wetlands using semi auto.

Decent damage too.  Almost reminds me of a even more subcompact G36C with a smidgen less accuracy and damage

Fatty Magazine size lets me kill 3 enemies per clip in close combat before having to reload.  DAO I'd spend half my time reloading than firing.

*Minuses

Gun sound extremely pussy. Not as Pussy as the L85/F2000 though.

Rate of fire isn't realistic, and kills the whole feel of the P90.

You will get p0wned if you go head to head with a DAO in close combat
ozzie_johnson
+98|6697|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i loved the p90 in cs.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6779
No its rubbish.

Used it against a unarmored spec ops up close, I started shooting first, guy still had time to spin and kill me.

Its no good at range and why would you want to use it up close instead of the shotgun.

Stick with shotgun upclose and use your launcher for range shoots.
Belx
+4|6717|New York, New York
I unlocked it and thought it was going to be like a different type of DAO, boy was I wrong...
Dilbert2468
+6|6780|Australia
its ok.
Camp Freddie
+0|6754
It's an MP5 with a 10% better accuracy, 33% slower fire rate and a 50 round clip.
I think I'll stick with the DAO.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6688|Hong Kong
thnx ppl
CrimsonFury
+1|6819
I love the P90. Its definately an improvement. Has the same accuracy and dmg as all the other SMGs but 11% better ROF and larger clip.

ALL SMGs (including MP7) had their changed in 1.2 the patch to 0.6 (previously MP7 was 0.37 and all others were 0.8)

DMG is 19 (same as all others, MP7 used to be 24 before patch)

3x 50 round clips: 150 total capacity (biggest clip size. Tied for highest total ammo with MP5)

ROF 1000RPM. All other SMGs have 900RPM (MP7 used to be 600RPM before patch).

Also the zoomed mode is a red dot sight similar to M4\Scar-L but smaller scope width

So basically its an improvement on all the other SMGs.

Also I consider the MP7 quite worth unlocking. After the patch its the same stats as P90 except 40 shot clips and no scope. Useful when you want something longer ranged than shotgun.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6795

The rate of fire is only 900 like the rest of the SMG's...velocity on bf2player is not the same and RPM
sparklet
Banned
+34|6788|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
yes
Zukabazuka
+23|6725
Learn how to use P90 and I did took down 3 people at time with one ammopack that has 50 shots. The damage is low/medium. It also has decent accuracy
l41e
+677|6688

If you're gonna use an SMG, stick with the PP-19.
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6686|Nova Scotia
I was saving an unlock for the P90 but everyone (almost everyone) seems to be against it.  The attraction of the weapon was the high rate of fire, but if it isn't much higher than the MP5, then meh, why bother....Guess I'll get the rifle and start snipe whorin like everyone else (that's a joke, for the overly critical...I know EVERYONE isn't snipe whorin...)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard