xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6679
if you cant stand not being able to bunny hop, dolphin dive, or be a c4 slanging whore.....dont patch up...and quit crying.....that way...all you bunny hopping noob tubing douche bags can play halo version bf2  together....

yay...problem solved......

oh...and all you plane whores...you stay at 1.12 also....the AA says your not welcome in 1.2.....
MB.nZ
+86|6800|New Zealand
please have some behavior and press the red x at the right corner...
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6679
what does it mean to "have some behaviour"  ...do you mean..please behave?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6835|Marathon, Florida Keys

xhashashinx wrote:

if you cant stand not being able to bunny hop, dolphin dive, or be a c4 slanging whore.....dont patch up...and quit crying.....that way...all you bunny hopping noob tubing douche bags can play halo version bf2  together....

oh...and all you plane whores...you stay at 1.12 also....the AA says your not welcome in 1.2.....
HAI IM NEW TO TEH FORUMZ AND I DONT KNOW N E ONE AND NO 1 LIEKS ME!!1111
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jord
+2,382|6704|The North, beyond the wall.

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

xhashashinx wrote:

so true.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6778
Dont worry, after some time people will find new ways to exploit.
jord

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Soon the moaners,whiners and bitchers will think of something new,im betting the new sniper rifle or perhaps
people will say tanks drive to fast.
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6679

jord wrote:

xhashashinx wrote:

so true.
yes..im new to the forums..no i dont know anyone on these forums....lol..

either way...voicing my opinion......flame away...
jord

xhashashinx wrote:

jord wrote:

so true.

You just need to go through the INITIATION TEST!!!ahahahha!muhahahaha!
jord

xhashashinx wrote:

jord wrote:

so true.

You just need to go through the INITIATION TEST!!!ahahahha!muhahahaha!
Esker
+1|6753
Why don't you just wait until someone actually does complain about it and voice your opinion to them, rather than forcing it on us?

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-14 12:24:13)

Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6778

jord wrote:

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Soon the moaners,whiners and bitchers will think of something new,im betting the new sniper rifle or perhaps
Agreed. As long as all people have different skill level there will always be whines like
"his gun is shooting faster"
"How did you reload so fast?", "I didnt this is my pistol".

Someday EA will stop all whines by using the rule "ONE SHOT ONE KILL". Until that we will see alot of winers outthere anyway.

Btw I'm glad they fixed the wall glitch. This glitch was so NooOBiSH!
ya the AA is only good because of the millions of babies that went crying to EA when they got owned by a plane.
Esker
+1|6753
The only way EA will fix these problems is by banning everyone.

Then there would be nobody to complain about.
jord

ya the AA is only good because of the millions of babies that went crying to EA when they got owned by a plane.
Ive been watching your sig for ages i keep thinking shes gonna take her bra off and move her hands but unfortunatly she doesnt.

Last edited by jord (2006-02-14 12:31:36)

jord wrote:

Ive bben watching your sig for ages i keep thinking shes gonna take her bra off and move her hands but unfortunatly she doesnt.
theres a version of it where she gets totally naked, but i cant find it
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6720|Howell, Mi USA

Like i said on the other topic, Obviously EA thought jets needed to be changed or they wouldn't of done it. They are jewish and u know it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6716|Tampa Bay Florida
God damn people, the ONLY good infantry maps are Kark, Mashtuur, and Sharqi.  NONE of those have jets.  So don't fucking go to a 64- man Kubra dam server wanting to play a good game of infantry and then complain that you're getting raped by jets
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6726|England, UK

jord wrote:

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

lol. funny. nice one mate. or maybe tank shells or bullets. lol.
Ghostin-Dashell
+0|6677
hey, just read the thread and im a bit in the middle, as rather than get a balance i think AA is now far superior to planes/helis... but i also think that planes and heli's were ruining most maps..... i dont think dice wanted a game where people could go 100/0 k/d in a round ...  and so although they've nerfed out all but the best pilots now, i believe it'll make the game more fun in the long run (even for pilots- who now have a reason for that ejector seat)

Cbass wrote:

Like i said on the other topic, Obviously EA thought jets needed to be changed or they wouldn't of done it. They are jewish and u know it.
EA could care less, they just changed it so all the nooblets would shut up about planes
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6778

Cbass wrote:

Yeah, its all about money... Like "Armored fury" will be released with new 1.21 patch. Jets are fixed now... money... money... EA is interested in making new clients. So, what Cbass said might be a reality soon
ya, whoever is gonna go waste money on the expansion with the A-10 in it wont even be able to enjoy it, as you will be getting shot down every 30 seconds
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6679

Esker wrote:

Why don't you just wait until someone actually does complain about it and voice your opinion to them, rather than forcing it on us?
read the 1.2 complaints thread ...nough said
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6781

Hey ronin Patton nitro92 has the full version on his sig at that cheat site (whatever it is...can't remember and don't want to encourage noobs to go there)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard