pace51
Boom?
+194|5181|Markham, Ontario

bennisboy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

burnzz wrote:

don't tell me how to post - you evangalize on "ignore it if you don't like it". well son, that road runs both ways

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj25 … ura001.jpg
oh shit, a picture of a road... and it runs both ways!
Surely all roads run both ways?

Also Pace, do you really think it's gonna be well received by mods that you've been told to keep all your fact threads to one thread, you've had ones closed in other sections of the forum and this is just a ridiculous attempt to get around it. Pathetic. It's not even original content...
Its not an attempt to get around it. Do you read my responses?
pace51
Boom?

Finray wrote:

The only interesting topic you've ever written.
I am tempted to put stuff on Europa. Oh, and bennis, of course it aint original. Where do you expect me to get facts about stuff I never seen, pull them out of my ass?
bennisboy
+829|6654|Poundland

pace51 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

oh shit, a picture of a road... and it runs both ways!
Surely all roads run both ways?

Also Pace, do you really think it's gonna be well received by mods that you've been told to keep all your fact threads to one thread, you've had ones closed in other sections of the forum and this is just a ridiculous attempt to get around it. Pathetic. It's not even original content...
Its not an attempt to get around it. Do you read my responses?
There is one thread for your facts, it does not matter if they are real world facts, game facts, or facts from other planets.
pace51
Boom?
By posting articles without this title, no one would care. Geesh, it was a thread tagline. Besides, if you are an avid space addict but hate planes, are you going to look in my space thread for planes? Probably not.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

But there's one thread for all your facts, regardless of what they're about. There's no separate thread for plane facts, and another for game facts, and another for space facts, etc.
bennisboy
+829|6654|Poundland

pace51 wrote:

By posting articles without this title, no one would care. Geesh, it was a thread tagline. Besides, if you are an avid space addict but hate planes, are you going to look in my space thread for planes? Probably not.
Real World Fact thread is not just for plains, it's for real world facts.
[edit] lol, planes, not plains

Last edited by bennisboy (2010-05-26 16:18:53)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
pace is enjoying his five minutes of fame - be it proper fame or infamy

and you guys are all giving him a glittering, golden podium to stand on

so kindly all SHUT THE FUCK UP
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6455|Boulder, CO

pace51 wrote:

If anyone does care enough to want to know information then they will use wikipedia, they will not however trawl through your third hand information on a gaming forum of all things.

Though to be fair if it were kmarion to do this then I would probably read it as I respect his opinions as he knows his stuff and didn't just flick through wikipedia as he was bored.
pace51
Boom?

mtb0minime wrote:

But there's one thread for all your facts, regardless of what they're about. There's no separate thread for plane facts, and another for game facts, and another for space facts, etc.
Its for plane facts only.

ONLY.

Report this if you wish, the mods may not back me but I feel RWF is only for planes. Besides, I post other articles rarely now.
pace51
Boom?

Noobeater wrote:

pace51 wrote:

If anyone does care enough to want to know information then they will use wikipedia, they will not however trawl through your third hand information on a gaming forum of all things.

Though to be fair if it were kmarion to do this then I would probably read it as I respect his opinions as he knows his stuff and didn't just flick through wikipedia as he was bored.
Speaking of third hand information, did you look at the wikipedia pages on any of the topics I made? You'll see I never used it once. So don't go blabbing to me about "third party info" when you just assume that what most of the members are saying is correct. Actually check for yourself.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-05-26 16:19:30)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
pace51 i sincerely recommend a person with your mental... requirements...  a blog

dump all your shit there

link it in your sig

if people want to read it, they will

Last edited by Uzique (2010-05-26 16:20:19)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6635|UK
You should do referencing. Preferably Harvard style. Otherwise it's plagiarism.

(I lost marks on my essay for this !)
pace51
Boom?

liquidat0r wrote:

Alrite, posting links which people will promptly blame me for copy pastaing.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479

liquidat0r wrote:

oh weeep, look at the challenge, the physics-kid can't use a simple uniform referencing style

heaven forbid should he be asked to compose proper sentences!
pace51
Boom?

Uzique wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

oh weeep, look at the challenge, the physics-kid can't use a simple uniform referencing style

Uzique... sorry... please stop talking like you were ripped out of the 1800's.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

pace51 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

ONLY.

Report this if you wish, the mods may not back me but I feel RWF is only for planes. Besides, I post other articles rarely now.
Oh See I didn't know because the title only said Real World Facts thread, not "Real World Facts About Planes" thread.
bennisboy
+829|6654|Poundland

pace51 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

ONLY.

the Official Real World Facts thread
Where does it say planes only?

Mods told you all your facts in one thread, you're just trying to find any little "loophole" you can to justify it.
pace51
Boom?

bennisboy wrote:

pace51 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

ONLY.

the Official Real World Facts thread
Where does it say planes only?

Mods told you all your facts in one thread, you're just trying to find any little "loophole" you can to justify it.
I'm going to talk to the mods, but this aint a loophole. Its a different subject that people seem to prefer to planes.

And I posted my sources.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-05-26 16:26:32)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia
Fucks sake.

If people want to find about about this stuff, they will go to wikipedia and google..
pace51
Boom?

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

If people want to find about about this stuff, they will go to wikipedia and google..
So what about that article about dreaming? Or the one about the USS Potomac? Or the one about the 2012 shelter?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479

pace51 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

you're fucking dumb, kid

stop trying to 'be' a persona on this forum that you are not

a) you cannot troll
b) you're not accepted enough
c) your arguments are shit
pace51
Boom?

Uzique wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

you're fucking dumb, kid

a) you cannot troll (Because pace51 is not a troll or trying to troll)
b) you're not accepted enough publicly
c) your arguments are shit (OK, this one is kinda true but my points are valid)
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

pace51 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

So what about that article about dreaming? Or the one about the USS Potomac? Or the one about the 2012 shelter?
Well.. those are cool and unusual.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6605|Seattle

Uzique wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

you're fucking dumb, kid

a) you cannot troll
b) you're not accepted enough
c) your arguments are shit
Uzi, that's a direct personal attack. You aint "all that" yourself, boy. Go sit in the corner and wear your dunce cap since you like to keep it nostalgic.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
pace51
Boom?

mcminty wrote:

pace51 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

Well.. those are cool and unusual.
LIKE WATER ON THE MOON. AND POSSIBLE ALIENS.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-05-26 16:34:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard