11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5268|Cleveland, Ohio

Dilbert_X wrote:

So what did it have to do with?
laden was laughed at by the saudis and they picked the US to defend them when iraq invaded kuwait.  he insisted he could but they said no.  it pissed him off.  so, being a spoiled little rich kid like he was enjoying the western world and luxury, he was pouting.  he had money and a religion that can easily manipulate uneducated people.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6137|eXtreme to the maX

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

laden was laughed at by the saudis and they picked the US to defend them when iraq invaded kuwait.  he insisted he could but they said no.  it pissed him off.  so, being a spoiled little rich kid like he was enjoying the western world and luxury, he was pouting.  he had money and a religion that can easily manipulate uneducated people.
I see, so because bin Laden was angry with the Saudis he persuaded Saudis to attack the US.

https://pewpewlazerz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/wtf.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I see, so because bin Laden was angry with the Saudis he persuaded Saudis to attack the US.

http://pewpewlazerz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/wtf.jpg
erm...yes.  you think everyone is saudi is rich and loves saudi?

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-05-15 06:11:29)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6794|d

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Didn't Syria just sell Hamas some Skuds or some other sort of very powerful rockets like a month or two ago?
They were accused of this act; but they strictly denied it.

Its this giving of "aid" that results in people celebrating when Americans die.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

11 Bravo wrote:

Bin Laden was rich and attacked the US, not Saudi Arabia.
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Bin Laden was rich and attacked the US, not Saudi Arabia.
because he knew what would happen if he did......come on dilbert, i know you hate jews but use your head.  what would make him look like a hero to them?  attacking mooslims or the US?

why didnt he just attack israel, eh?  your argument has lots of holes.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Because he knows the key is to remove US support, once that is gone Israel and the Saudis are finished.
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

Because he knows the key is to remove US support, once that is gone Israel and the Saudis are finished.
why didnt he do it in the 80's then?  eh?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Was it because he was fighting the Russians like the spoiled rich kid he is?
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

oh you mean we he didnt say shit about israel and the US?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

oh you mean we he didnt say shit about israel and the US?
Imagine he was a bit busy TBH.
That and the heathen Americans didn't really send their military into Saudi until OKS I.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-05-15 06:58:58)

11 Bravo
Banned
sure he was.  was busy in syria and saudi drinking and stuff also.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
See, muslims do like to party, its why Dubai is so rich.
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

See, muslims do like to party, its why Dubai is so rich.
and empty.......will if you subtract the slaves...erm migrant workers.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
And mostly underwater, or soon will be.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6254|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

Except he wasn't doing any fighting. He supplied money and transport, plus weapons. Its not like he was tied up in the field.
11 Bravo
Banned

M.O.A.B wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Except he wasn't doing any fighting. He supplied money and transport, plus weapons. Its not like he was tied up in the field.
ya...he thinks laden was patton or something.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6436|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bin Laden has no interest in removing the Saudi family.  He just wants the Saudis to no longer associate with the U.S.

I'm sure Bin Laden doesn't like Israel, but the reason he chose us as a target instead of Israel is because a) we're a more impressive target, and b) any retaliation on our part can easily be used to rouse more troops to his cause.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5781|شمال

Turquoise wrote:

Bin Laden has no interest in removing the Saudi family.
afaik AQ/Osama/Al-zawahiri issued fatwas against the saudi family...  they always say"we are fighting here, but we have an eye on the arabic peninsula and jerusalem"..

maybe am mistaken...
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Turquoise
O Canada

Beduin wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

afaik AQ/Osama/Al-zawahiri issued fatwas against the saudi family...  they always say"we are fighting here, but we have an eye on the arabic peninsula and jerusalem"..

maybe am mistaken...
Well, I'll put it this way...  It would be rather strange if that is true, because the Saudis fund Wahhabism -- the same school of thought as Bin Laden.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6030|Vortex Ring State

Turquoise wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

maybe am mistaken...
Well, I'll put it this way...  It would be rather strange if that is true, because the Saudis fund Wahhabism -- the same school of thought as Bin Laden.
Saudis are moderates tbh, I think I read an article that said that Saudis ran Wahabist re-education schools that re-educated militant Wahabists.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6806|Moscow, Russia

Trotskygrad wrote:

Saudis are moderates tbh, I think I read an article that said that Saudis ran Wahabist re-education schools that re-educated militant Wahabists.
islam - all its schools - place a specific emphasis on the beleaf that muhammad was the last messenger through whom god chose to relay his message to men before the end of the world. this, in turn, means that koran must be preserved the way it was written, the message be taken literally and, generally, no interpretation or discussion whatsoever is allowed.
now, even though the above is more or less true for all of the numerous branches of islam, wahabbists are particularly strict in their views on this matter. according to them, islam has already been "contaminated" by "alien cultures" and must be "purified" - by force when required. so, basically, there's no "moderate wahabbists" or "militant wahabbists" - all of them are more or less pure lowing-style extremists. fortunately, most of them are inactive, but still...
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Turquoise
O Canada

Trotskygrad wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Beduin wrote:

maybe am mistaken...
Yes, that is true.  The Saudi government has done some things like that to deal with extremists, but the strange thing is that they still support a religious police system that uses Wahhabist morality.  If they were truly against Islamic radicalism, they would disband the religious police there.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6030|Vortex Ring State

Shahter wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

islam - all its schools - place a specific emphasis on the beleaf that muhammad was the last messenger through whom god chose to relay his message to men before the end of the world. this, in turn, means that koran must be preserved the way it was written, the message be taken literally and, generally, no interpretation or discussion whatsoever is allowed.
now, even though the above is more or less true for all of the numerous branches of islam, wahabbists are particularly strict in their views on this matter. according to them, islam has already been "contaminated" by "alien cultures" and must be "purified" - by force when required. so, basically, there's no "moderate wahabbists" or "militant wahabbists" - all of them are more or less pure lowing-style extremists. fortunately, most of them are inactive, but still...
lowing-style, lol

Yeah, I know, moderate wahabism is like a skirt on a spider, it just hides the true nature of the thing.

But at least the Saudis are not sponsoring attacks.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6806|Moscow, Russia
they don't? really?
and - even if they didn't - isn't providing the whole bloody ideology on which most of islamism is based these days enough?

Last edited by Shahter (2010-05-17 00:33:57)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard