Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

The 37-year-old mother of 15 children, including 12 who are younger than 18, met with state child welfare officials Thursday and hammered out an agreement under which she will move in to a house big enough for the family by next week.

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7962/42725angeladams.jpg

Angel Adams' plight came to light Wednesday after she and her children had been evicted from her apartment and had to live in a single room at Economy Inn on East Busch Boulevard.

Adams and her children spent Wednesday night at A Kid's Place, a facility south of Brandon that offers temporary housing for foster children and families in trouble.

On Thursday, the Florida Department of Children & Families, Hillsborough Kids Inc. and other agencies met with Adams and came up with a solution.

Nick Cox, regional director of DCF, said that within seven days, Adams will move in to a house large enough to accommodate her dozen children. He said the 1,700-square-foot home has several bedrooms.

The arrangement came after delicate negotiations between all necessary agencies and the Tampa Housing Authority, which had banned Adams four years ago from participating in subsidized housing because she owed the authority more than $6,000 in back rent.

Cox said Hillsborough Kids agreed to help pay off the debt if the authority would waive its five-year ban on Adams a year early.

"We're hopeful this will be the ticket," Cox said.

Adams admitted owing money to the authority, although she disputed the figure.

"They say I owe the housing authority $6,000," Adams said. "I think $900 and something, due to getting evicted."
Housing authority spokeswoman Lillian Stringer said Adams owed $6,320 and was booted out of subsidized housing in 2006. With the promise from Hillsborough Kids to help repay the debt, Adams can re-enter the program immediately, Stringer said.

"If they pay the debt," she said, "we can certainly work with her."

Adams and her children spent nearly a week in the motel room, paid for by a relative, and lived on donated food.

Penniless and desperate, she demanded help from the county and the state, saying she couldn't properly care for her children without it.

Adams doesn't have a job, and all her income is from the government. Taking care of the well-mannered children was full-time work, she said.

The kids were fathered by three men. The father of the 10 youngest is doing five years in prison for dealing cocaine.

The family had spent the week with no change of clothes, no shoes and two toys to share. Thursday, they all had new clothes and shoes and were enjoying a spacious playground at A Kid's Place, which opened in June, said spokeswoman Virginia Johnson.

"We are focused on sibling groups, trying to keep them together as a family unit until a more permanent solution can be found," she said.

Angel Adams, the mom, was asking for help, as the children rambled about the room. She was homeless and hopeless, she said. A relative paid for the motel room for a week, and after that, who knows. Her fiancé is in prison. Her 1-year-old is named John The Baptist Brown.

With measured indignation, Adams said somebody owes her.
"What do I do?" she said earlier in the day. "I have no answers. My family has been railroaded. Someone needs to pay.

"Nobody's helping me."

She remained distrustful of the system, she said. It was a system that despite all good intentions landed her in the motel, in this fix, in the first place.

Others would disagree, saying Adams is the cause of her own problems.
"I can have as many as I want to," she said. All her kids, she added, "are gifts from God."

The 37-year-old mother doesn't work. "This is my work," she said gesturing toward the bunch. "I do this all by myself. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is a revolving door going nowhere."
---------->Must Watch <---------
Check it out @ 2:10 ^^^ If it doesn't play in FF use IE.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jsnipy
+3,276|6544|...

uhm ... close your legs?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

jsnipy wrote:

uhm ... close your legs?
They're spring loaded a gift from god.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6433|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
So I'm guessing she's been modified into a clown car.

Three are older than 18, so she's been shooting out babies since she was at least sixteen or seventeen
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6511|Gogledd Cymru

Put the kids in care imo.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

SplinterStrike wrote:

Three are older than 18, so she's been shooting out babies since she was at least sixteen or seventeen
yea like non stop.. her attitude makes your blood boil. You've got to watch the video.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

Like the Facebook group says "Dear ghetto moms, no one is going to hire your kid named Shanaqualeesha"
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

Kmarion wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

yea like non stop.. her attitude makes your blood boil. You've got to watch the video.
who's the idiot breeding her?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
"Someone needs to be held accountable" "Someone needs to pay"

Holy freaking shit.

The only person I see responsible for this situation is herself. And they have THREE dads! Woman just aint getting enough is she
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5259|Cleveland, Ohio
is obama gonna pay her bills?
0akleaves
+183|6635|Newcastle UK
She is a disgrace to mankind. Yes im just a normal girl and i plan to have 15 kids. You shouldnt be allowed that many kids, There should be a limit and the about of kids people can have these days, A unrealistic amount that normal parents wouldnt reach but would stop this kind of lunacy.
All the underage kids should definatly be put into care aswell as the mother for some sort of mental issue if she thinks that situation is acceptable and from the above evidence she doesnt. The away she expects help really annoys me, yes the children need brought up but she should not see a penny of it.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
11 Bravo
Banned
well you can call this racist but i have pictures turned off and read the story and assumed she was black cause well....you see that ALL the time.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6738
I can't believe Florida can just ignore what this poor woman deserves and is entitled to.
Love is the answer
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

11 Bravo wrote:

well you can call this racist but i have pictures turned off and read the story and assumed she was black cause well....you see that ALL the time.
Nah I thought she'd be white just because of the octomom. You're just mad your mother didn't name you Milkshake Shanaynay.
SplinterStrike
Roamer

Catbox wrote:

I can't believe Florida can just ignore what this poor woman deserves and is entitled to.
Prison time?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6717|NJ
Well assuming that these people are black is Racist, but this is just a WELFARE case. The only benefit all those kids are going to be on the future is more WELFARE cases. Working the system is work and it's not her fault that she hasn't learned personal responsibility. She's probably a child of a welfare mom as well. That system is the same as the prison system, it's no good for anyone.

I say, let them starve..

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2010-04-23 11:14:05)

11 Bravo
Banned

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well assuming that these people are black is Racist
word
11 Bravo
Banned
but she is...so i was right.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5200|Sydney
Talk about missing the point entirely.
BLdw
+27|5193|M104 "Sombrero"
Bringing Africa to America...
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5200|Sydney

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well assuming that these people are black is Racist, but this is just a WELFARE case. The only benefit all those kids are going to be on the future is more WELFARE cases. Working the system is work and it's not her fault that she hasn't learned personal responsibility. She's probably a child of a welfare mom as well. That system is the same as the prison system, it's no good for anyone.

I say, let them starve..
I think a lot of it is a lack of education. And a lack of accountability, if her comments are anything to go by.
cpt.fass1
+329|6717|NJ

11 Bravo wrote:

yeah but it was still racist.. So for shame, just saying.
11 Bravo
Banned

cpt.fass1 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

yeah but it was still racist.. So for shame, just saying.
if i didnt see it all the time i wouldnt think it derp
cpt.fass1
+329|6717|NJ

Jaekus wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I say, let them starve..
I think a lot of it is a lack of education. And a lack of accountability, if her comments are anything to go by.
No she's well educated but it's in working the system. Those kids are only gifts from god for the extra money she receives off the government, if she didn't get the extra money for them they WOULD be dead. If she had to support those children herself, they'd be devil spawn.

The Welfare system as it stands in this country isn't worth getting out of, it's a trap. Bottom line is, she dumped out her first child when she was 16 cause it's what she learned from her mother, then kept having children for additional income.

Also 11 Bravo, you just see it all the time cause the Whites and the others who do it, don't want there spot being blown up. Black people just really don't seem to care about that.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2010-04-23 11:41:13)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6540|Montucky
Real World Facts about a hobag with too many kids.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard