Ryan
+1,230|6869|Alberta, Canada

Well i got a airsoft rifle.

its an M4 Carbine that shoots 6mm plastic BBs, it comes with a foregrip, laser scope, and a flashlight for night time shooting.

It is semi auto and full auto, and i get to try it out this afternoon

heres a picture:
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/derish14/crosman-r34.jpg

except it isnt black and grey, its see-through, so i can see the lime green BBs
Swainy
+1|6678|UK, England
Thats a pretty cool BB gun, just dont go out out in the streets shouting "look at me im a spec-ops man now!".
sparklet
Banned
+34|6774|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
yea lol
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6859
It's called "airsoft"
I have an AR15 Airsoft gun.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6705|Broadlands, VA
You'll shoot yer eye out.
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6730

Swainy wrote:

Thats a pretty cool BB gun, just dont go out out in the streets shouting "look at me im a spec-ops man now!".
lol everyone would start running and swat would be coming lol
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6858
How many Banks have u been visiting in the recent 2hours?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6740|Purplicious Wisconsin

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

It's called "airsoft"
I have an AR15 Airsoft gun.
M16, eh?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Boomerjinks
+301|6821|Denver, CO
Dude....your next unlock is gonna be sweet.
Ryan

well i read owners manual and i guess the semi and auto trigger selections do the same thing. its just on there for looks, it only shoots on semi. you load the magazine, and cock it after each shot. still a very cool gun.

and no, i wont kill any of ya lol.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-02-11 14:12:51)

jord
+2,382|6704|The North, beyond the wall.
bb gun prices are mad some go for £1000!!!
Ryan

really? thats alot, mine was like 100$ canadian
AdamEcks
+1|6729|Canada, Eh.

ryan_14 wrote:

well i read owners manual and i guess the semi and auto trigger selections do the same thing. its just on there for looks, it only shoots on semi. you load the magazine, and cock it after each shot. still a very cool gun.

and no, i wont kill any of ya lol.
I have the same gun, unfortunately, got very fed up and tired of it after a short period of time. You'll likely find that the BBs won't load all the time if you cock it too fast, but for the price it does have good power and decent accuracy. I've drawn blood pretty easily with the gun.

Use this gun to get you into airsoft then drop some cash on a gas powered, actual automatic rifle, or even something cooler. Go look at the airsoft selling sites. There are grenade launchers, tomb raider guns, sniper rifles, etc. etc. There are many guns made to the same specs as the real thing, and some sniper rifles that shoot faster than I would ever want to get hit with. Go shoot some people and fall in love with airsoft
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6714
How old are you Ryan?
Ryan

im 14 now. my parents bought it for me, and they come with me when i shoot. i also own a airsoft pistol.

i dont think we have enough money right now to buy a gas powered automatic rifle Adam lol.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-02-11 15:07:08)

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6781
I have an AK47, G36C, P90, MP5 all full electric £25 each... An Elextric Blowback Desert Eagle I got for £8 & a Sig P226 Also have a 9mm Paint Ball/BB Grenade Tactical Launcher I picked up for £20 ;P
Ryan

eBay? Store? Garage sale? lol im not from Europe, so i dont know what 25 pounds is equivalent to in canadian money.

what is the grenade laucnher like? they look like large bullet shells...

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-02-11 16:11:28)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

I'm not one for BB guns. I find they lack... a point. Still, it's a pretty cool gun, shame about the orange thing on the end. I'll be getting myself a rifle one of these days just for blatting bunnies. I've got my eye on a nice .22 deal, synthetic stock, ten shot magazines, semi-auto, chrome finish and a good scope. Fairly cheap too.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
JonskyGBR
+5|6699|England
I want a lifesize replica M95, doesn't have to fire anything anyone know if anyone makes one??

Can't believe you can buy real ones in the states, California legal... lol
Ryan

sounds like a good gun tyferra.

the orange has to be there or else the coppers will think its real... even though real guns arent see through lol
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6781
It fires massive super tough solid abs plastic 9mm rounds or 9mm Hardened Paintball Rounds At Something like 40% more strength closeup than the AEG's. It has a range of like 200m.

I got them at a market, they get imported, each electric rifle comes with tons of accesories, like the MP5 I think I actualy got for £15, Metal sliding stock, regular magazine, extended double magazine, laser sight, torch, battery, charger, safety goggles, somee bbs' was great value
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6781
www.wolfarmouries.co.uk for a kit to convert a TM M4 into an M95, no idea where on the site though, saw it a few weeks ago Jonsky, hope that link is helpful, yo ucan also buy a M134 from that site.. soft air Minigun
Ryan

all for 15 pounds? how much is that canadian?

My M4A1 Carbine came with sum parts of the SOPMOD kit, like a rectractable/removable stock, removable magazine that can hold up to 400 bbs, shooting 20 at a time(cock after each shot), a rail system to attach a foregrip, laser sight, and flashlight to, and a strap. my parents bought 5000 lime green BBs as well. unfortunate;y you cant take the iron sight/carrying handle off and put the scope on there.

all in all, great birthday present. Im going to get another birthday present too.... the 1.2 Patch which is supposedly coming out on the 14th, which is my real bday. i got to open presents early since tuesday nights are hectic.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-02-11 17:07:26)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6771|Houston, TX
Happy Birthday. 

Come to Texas sometime and go 15 minutes in any direction from any city.  Then ask someone what kind of guns they have/own.  Might scare you with the respones you get.  Even better, ask a Texan what kind of hardware they drive around with. (with or without concealed license) *shudders*

We have a knack for having lots 'o' guns and love to shoot 'em.   Keeps people friendly down here for some reason.....

KJ
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6714
Oh ok cause i was wondering if you said 18-21 then i was gonna make fun of you haha.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard