ATG
Banned
+5,233|6569|Global Command
"We are an ideological and political movement," he told the BBC.

"It seems to me that in Britain today . . . you can practice your freedom of expression as long as the government agrees, but as soon as you want to expose them and you want to talk about their foreign policy, then freedom very quickly dissipates."
From the comments;
"

UK beware! The Muslim communities are well armed (firearms). Local police fear to patrol the Muslim communities. The Muslims have little if any respect for British authority. The clock is ticking. "

So, what gives? Are the Muslims smuggling weapons into the U.K.? Anybody know any limey police who patrol Islamic neighborhoods or have you guys in the U.K. heard the same things?

To me these guys are worse than the "God hates fags " guys, because they are immigrants or mostly 1st generation.

If I were the authority there, and I hate authority, I would have these men shot.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and- … 1530.story
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5277|Cleveland, Ohio
there was a 60 minutes interview a year or two ago with some terrorist snitch.  he basically said most extremists believed as long as they didnt do anything bad to the brits, they could say and do what they wanted.  now, its gotten out of control.  i fear the olympics in london will prove this point.
11 Bravo
Banned
found it...forget the site i just googled it and have no idea what it is.  this is 60 minutes.

http://www.inthebullpen.com/archives/2007/6298
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5625

Didn't either the London or U.K. terror alert went out very recently out of fear for a Mumbai type attack?

Since most of their police don't carry and neither do the citizens it would be devastating.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6445|North Carolina
I'm assuming that MI5 is watching them closely and will do what's necessary to eliminate those members who pose a threat.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6146|eXtreme to the maX
The Mumbai police were heavily armed and it made no real difference.
I reckon the Olympics could be a mess.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

Turquoise wrote:

I'm assuming that MI5 is watching them closely and will do what's necessary to eliminate those members who pose a threat.
like the london subway bombing...oh and spain.
Turquoise
O Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I'm just saying...  I would hope that with all of the cameras scattered across London, at least that city will be relatively safe.

If not, then maybe these cameras should be dismantled.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6714|Canberra, AUS
i thought this group was banned? maybe i heard wrong.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ATG
Banned
Ha, good luck ditching the cameras.
11 Bravo
Banned

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I'm just saying...  I would hope that with all of the cameras scattered across London, at least that city will be relatively safe.

dont get me wrong i hope you are correct.  but, these guys are good.  very good.  trust me i know.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Safe no.
Lots of youtube vids of explosions yes.

They're only of real use identifying people after the event.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-01-24 22:12:09)

Turquoise
O Canada

Dilbert_X wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Safe no.
Lots of youtube vids of explosions yes.

They're only of real use identifying people after the event.
If that's the case, then what is the solution?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756
Cronulla riots v2.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Turquoise wrote:

Intel.
Stop messing with the ME.
Find an alternative to oil.
ATG
Banned

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

dont get me wrong i hope you are correct.  but, these guys are good.  very good.  trust me i know.
Somehow, I doubt these guys are as battle hardened as those you may have faced in Iraq.

Suicide bombings aside, I expect just more chatter and perhaps a small attack.

Every time these guys do anything our governments have an ability to expand their scope, size and power, which is what they are all about. They use the excuse of the threat to take ever more money and freedom from us.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6685
yeah too bad they dont want to ruin their international reputation so sooner or later the Muslims will conquer Britain by numbers just wait.... give it time....
Turquoise
O Canada

Dilbert_X wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Intel.
Works for me...
Turquoise
O Canada

ATG wrote:

Every time these guys do anything our governments have an ability to expand their scope, size and power, which is what they are all about. They use the excuse of the threat to take ever more money and freedom from us.
unfortunately....
ruisleipa
+149|6262|teh FIN-land
Islam4UK are a bunch of pathetic pricks who are on their way to getting outlawed for being...pricks.

The coments on thos pages are almost certainly going to be written by funadmanetalist muslims or fundamentalist anti-muslims, and should be taken with a bucket of salt, and assumed to be fault. I did LOL at some of the comments though, cos some people are so blind it's really sad tbh.
11 Bravo
Banned

Turquoise wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Intel.
Works for me...
i suppose you two are oil free right?
Turquoise
O Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Intel.
Works for me...
lol...  touche...

Working toward alternatives is a good idea nonetheless.
11 Bravo
Banned

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Works for me...
lol...  touche...

Working toward alternatives is a good idea nonetheless.
agree 100%
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756
https://farm1.static.flickr.com/208/440891699_9fe066a4ac.jpg?v=0
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord
+2,382|6718|The North, beyond the wall.

blademaster wrote:

yeah too bad they dont want to ruin their international reputation so sooner or later the Muslims will conquer Britain by numbers just wait.... give it time....
Lol, how much time? They make up what, 3% of the population?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard