Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6220|Canada

My upstairs neighbor was sentenced to 2 years in prison for sexual aggressions to 3 girls, one in the mid-80's, 2003 and 2004. I have to say that I'm shocked, I knew him for about 5 years now and would talk when we crossed path, usually when I was working on my car. Seemed like an ok dude, was a bit weird but nothing really unusual.

An order banning publication of any information which might tend to identify the victims, prevent us to give some details about this file ****, a Sherbrooke man aged 48. On 28 August, he had admitted guilt to charges of sexual contact he had in two different eras.

The first episode, contemporary, had occurred between January 2003 and December 2004, over two years. The gestures, touching that decency prevents us to describe, had been placed on two girls whose ages ranged between 8 and 13 years. When it had been informed of these events another woman who had been sexually assaulted by **** in the mid 80s, has also filed a complaint against him.

Counsel for ****, Marie-Eve Roger has tried to convince Judge Helen Fabi a sentence of 12 months in prison seemed reasonable, especially given the fact that his client has a steady job.

In pursuit, Mr. Andre Campagna wanted nothing less than a sentence of two years less a day to spare him the prison.

As often happens, like several others, **** said he had himself been sexually abused as a child. In the eyes of the Court and the general public, it is a defense that does not cut it.

Thus, the judge Fabi rather bent towards the pursuit and **** sentenced to two years less a day in prison, with all orders which are usually for this kind of crime.

On March 20, 1995. **** was sentenced to six months in prison for three simple possession of narcotics.
I've translated the best I could with Google, and blanked out his name.

I'm shocked and found it weird I didn't see him in the last couple of days and the fact that his family members were moving his stuff out.. If he was moving he would of told me for sure, I fell on this article today by accident. It's always people you wouldn't suspect.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6772|OctoLand
inb4burnzz
I know fucking karate
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6290|B.C. Canada
When I was in high school a special needs teacher was charged with sexually molesting all the handicap girls. This guy was really nice and I used to chill with him at lunch along with a few of my friends (he was into cars and shit). But like you said its always the people you least expect.
jsnipy
+3,276|6553|...

trex1210 wrote:

When I was in high school a special needs teacher was charged with sexually molesting all the handicap girls. This guy was really nice and I used to chill with him at lunch along with a few of my friends (he was into cars and shit). But like you said its always the people you least expect.
its not like they could run away
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6397|California

jsnipy wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

oh snap!
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6504|Kakanien
there goes the neighbourhood...
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5540|America
Hesdoinitwrong. Well I guess whatever works for him to get some eh?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6137|eXtreme to the maX
They're flaming hard to spot.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5730

jsnipy wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

hahaha.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard