Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6454|North Carolina

Shahter wrote:

and me being a black sheep in the russuan happy alcoholic flock does what to do with this discussion?
I'm just saying...  it's surprising...

Granted, I go against the American stereotype.  I'm a very health-conscious skinny person.

And yeah, I ironically am defending the right of others to be unhealthy, but that's because I'd rather not tell them what to do in their personal lives.

Shahter wrote:

spend an hour in a gym, followed by half an hour in a sauna, then have a dinner and get laid afterwards. this will net you more "happyness" in the form of endorphines than any alcoholic or pot party ever could, and it will neither poison you nor will it fuckup your brain.
I'd prefer to do that AND party... 

Shahter wrote:

it's not, the social part of it that is. the problem is being unable to control this shit - and, as i said, nobody is capable of controlling their addictions, not without giving up the source.
..except me, of course... 
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6824|Moscow, Russia

lowing wrote:

If you can disprove his post, do it, do not merely say you can do it, and declare victory.
who said i'm here for a "victory"?

lowing wrote:

Why would I want to go to an addiction clinic? I have no problem avoiding drug addicts in my personal life, I see no reason wasting my time seeking them out in an attempt to prove they are really good decsent people who are just mis-understood or whatever it is you want to show us at an addiction clinic.
you are perfectly okay to be of any opinion you choose, man, so sit tight in that hole you dug for yourself. and if/when you are unable to keep avoiding drug addicts anymore - come back to me, i'll help you. meanwhile, your nation is interested in healthy population, even if its lowings aren't. deal with it.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6681|Finland

lowing wrote:

I have no problem avoiding drug addicts in my personal life.
Because if you don't see it, it doesn't exist.
I need around tree fiddy.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6155|eXtreme to the maX

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

But his inusrance premium does pay when peoples houses are burgled by crackheads.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6700|USA

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

nope, because I choose to avoid people that I know who drugs. Pretty simple really.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6700|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

But his inusrance premium does pay when peoples houses are burgled by crackheads.
If given a choice  I would not be paying for them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard