Tshadow
+3|6717
Hi..i tried seaching the forums but i could not find a post that told me how to get the 2 new unlocks. Like do you require like a cetain amount of kills or what?..i have been playing for the last couple of days hoping for teh unlocks but nuthen happened.

Can anyone help me?

Thx in advance
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6675
dunno how do you put a box of ur stats......im kinda new to bf2s.com
Tshadow
+3|6717
its is site called tehsig somethin..i forgot..check the forums
sheggalism
+16|6764|France
You need the 1.2 patch to use them I think.
Tshadow
+3|6717
1.2?..didnt that come out a while ago..or is it new..cuz i was away for a while and i dunno what patch i have installed..can i check somehow?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
If your talking about the 2 unlocks given for the new booster pack coming up, I think that you need special forces. I seem to remember the same question in another post.
Tshadow
+3|6717
o really..that sux..
sheggalism
+16|6764|France
1.2?..didnt that come out a while ago..or is it new..cuz i was away for a while and i dunno what patch i have installed..can i check somehow?
The current patch is 1.12, the next 1.20 (same as 1.2) and the patch you're talking about it's the cursed 1.02 patch !
Tshadow
+3|6717
o..but u need 1.2 patch to use the unlocks..then how on what patch do you get them..cuz i dun even have them..like i havent gotten one of the pop up unlock screens
tF-afrojap
+124|6869|SF

TrollmeaT wrote:

If your talking about the 2 unlocks given for the new booster pack coming up, I think that you need special forces. I seem to remember the same question in another post.
We're getting the unlocks via the patch, not the booster.

Clarify your question more. Are you referring to the p90 and the L96 unlock? Then the answer is, no you can't unlock them yet. The 1.2 patch is due in the next week or two. (possibly the 14th)
You can check your game version by looking at the lower right corner in the menu screen.
Tshadow
+3|6717
but..How do u get the unlocks in the first place..lol
tF-afrojap
+124|6869|SF

If you are talking about generic unlocks, check UBAR.

http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
yeah but the unlocks will be or were ment for the booster pack guns on the euro force side{even though you can use them for whatever gun unlock you want} , I think the people that dont have sf are outta luck on this one.

I can neither confirm nor deny this at the present time...
Tshadow
+3|6717
no..i am talkin about the 2 new ones that everyone is getting..except me..lol

Last edited by Tshadow (2006-02-10 01:11:57)

Tshadow
+3|6717
o^^
Tshadow
+3|6717
k..thx for all your help guyz
tF-afrojap
+124|6869|SF
Ok I FINALLY understand your question. You aren't getting the new "phantom unlocks" because you don't have a high enough global score. Those 2 unlocks only show up if qualify for new ranks in the post-patch ranking system. In your case, your global score is too low so don't even worry about this.

TrollmeaT wrote:

yeah but the unlocks will be or were ment for the booster pack guns on the euro force side{even though you can use them for whatever gun unlock you want} , I think the people that dont have sf are outta luck on this one.

I can neither confirm nor deny this at the present time...
What in the fook are you talking about?
p90 and L96 is part of the defualt guns in Euro Force booster pack, this is correct. They will also be the unlocks for the Anti-tank kit and the Sniper kit, and are unlockable without having Euro Force. It has nothing to do with having the SF expansion or not. Don't spread information if you have no idea what you are talking about.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6863|Cologne, Germany

Now, I don't really know, but it just might be that EA has reduced the requirements for the ranks with the new patch, resulting in new unlocks for those who already have a decent amount of global points. You "only" have 10.500 global points, which could mean you don't get new unlocks with the new patch.

What I don't know is wether it makes a difference if you have SF or not. The information is not conclusive here. there is some discussion about this in the chatter section. check it out.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=13213&p=1

EDIT: it seems it doesn't make a difference wether you have SF or not. thx afro
Aquafina
+0|6675
Didn't 1.02 create me problems, than taking them out?
Mr.kodak
+-1|6693
Aquafina? ur sig.. If i was u i would be embarrased.. Ur k/d ratio is shit... lol sorry..
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6739|Riva, MD

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

dunno how do you put a box of ur stats......im kinda new to bf2s.com
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=8391
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6739|Riva, MD

Mr.kodak wrote:

Aquafina? ur sig.. If i was u i would be embarrased.. Ur k/d ratio is shit... lol sorry..
He's just a Lance Corporal, what do you expect?  Mine sucks too.
Tshadow
+3|6717
oh..thx for all your help guyz...but does anyone know what the minimum global score is to get the unlocks..Thx in advance
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6707|Seattle
I'm pretty sure you should get them - you ARE a gunnery sergeant.

It must require SF or something.

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-02-10 17:53:43)

Legend888
+0|6762
Dear sheggalism,

You need some things explained to you. "Anti-material Sniper Rifles (not the pathetic M95 with its ridiculous and tiny .50 bullets) Steyr IWS 2000 chambered in 15.2x207mm Barret XM109  25x59mm Payload Kind of weapons you shall see in a FPS game very soon,"
2 things, the barret xm109 is now no longer in production, if it ever was. During tests conducted by the U.S. Delta Force, the following conclusion was reached.
1.) The rifle was not capable of sniping accurately enough.
2.) The delayed blowback mauser reloading meant that there where to many jammings, at least 2 every 30 rounds.
3.) The .50 calibur bullets had a habit of losing spin and therefore losing accuracy and speed.
4.) The M95 is the most powerful, accurate, quickest reloding, most realiable sniping rifle to date, it even beats the my countries (U.K.) Accuracy International L96 Circumspect bolt pull back enfiled rifle, (one of the best rifles in the world)
And the Steyr fails on ever count to deliver an effective rifle because quite simply you can jam the gun by pressing hard enough on the sides like the L85 A1.
So there you have it, these supposidly amazing guns are not up too much, the pail in comparison to the older, but more tested rifles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard