SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6591|Mountains of NC

Ever accidently or on purpose say something out loud

example : me : backstory - I have a retail store and we mostly hire women from 20 - 30 - we hired a 17 for the holiday season - 20 mins ago I'm in the office with several other ppl - the 17 walks in and I'm thinking in my head " Damn shes got a perfect set of tits " - I look around and everyone is starring at me - " oh fuck " - they all know my little obbsession with the female body and everyone laughed it off

inb4sexualsuit ------- the shit I have done with other employees pales in comparison with what happen there
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5811|Catherine Black
Plenty of remarks about close friends highlighting their imperfections that I really didn't mean to say out loud.

Example: Friend: what size of hoodie did you get? Sophy: oh I got a large, cause, yeah, I'm bigger than you. Me: Yathink?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6620|Seattle

I just called someone a cocksucker after I hung up the phone....

Backstory, I work in the cube directly across from a tranny. He/She glared at me.

Oops.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
bennisboy
+829|6669|Poundland
haha I had to lol.

I have definitely done it before.

I recall at my uni bar as a girl walked past thinking "Daaaaaaaamn you fine" then all my mates burst out laughing and she got a bit embarrassed and i was jus like "i said that out loud didnt i..."

I know I've said it before in arguments with the rents as well. Told my dad to fuck off once when only meaning to think it
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6802|Great Brown North
i started laughing hysterically when my teacher told me about his friend that was killed when they were kids

they were playing in a snowbank and one of those massive snowblowers came along and ground the kid up, and spit it into the hopper

it's not funny but for some reason it still makes me laugh

King_County_Downy wrote:

I just called someone a cocksucker after I hung up the phone....

Backstory, I work in the cube directly across from a tranny. He/She glared at me.

Oops.
i lold hard

Last edited by krazed (2009-11-25 14:40:37)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6598|London

krazed wrote:

i started laughing hysterically when my teacher told me about his friend that was killed when they were kids

they were playing in a snowbank and one of those massive snowblowers came along and ground the kid up, and spit it into the hopper

it's not funny but for some reason it still makes me laugh
lol

Also, wtf is wrong with you people. I've never said anything unconciously
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6620|Seattle

@ Seremaker's karma question: He/She goes to the womenz room now. He/She worked here for 2 years as a man named Tom, 3 years as Marissa.

BTW, Guess what Marissa is spelled backwards?

ASS I RAM

Get it? OMFG I hate my job.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6598|London

King_County_Downy wrote:

ASS I RAM

sig material
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6128|eXtreme to the maX
One of my colleagues was working with Jaguar, after an especially shitty project he was asked to write a 'lessons learned' report so he wrote two, one for reading and one as a true report - everyone at Jaguar is an idiot, the vehicle is a piece of crap, people are going to die etc.
And he sent the wrong one to the Jaguar program manager.

I say a lot of weird stuff so if something came out accidentally no-one would notice.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6470|Boulder, CO
I tend to think out loud a lot of the time. Though thankfully I (somehow) manage to avoid embarrassment most of the time.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5298|San Angelo, TX
I got into a fight with my then Fiancee at home one night and I got so mad I went out on the porch to smoke a cig.  After I shut the door I said real softly to myself "I shoulda fucked that bitch at work when I had the chance".

The window next to the door was open.  Screaming ensued.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6668
went to the library the other day and heard some chicks talking about cock lol or they were talking about seeing this one guy's cock lol I was like hahaha

Last edited by blademaster (2009-11-25 16:43:09)

GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6437|Finland

blademaster wrote:

went to the library the other day and heard some chicks talking about cock lol or they were talking about this seeing this one guy's cock lol I was like hahaha
Mmm girls talking dirty. :3

"Here, taste this chocolate... "

"*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*" /sounded like her having orgams

"*giggle*"

"No I don't cum that easily."
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6779|Scotland

Some girl was asking why some other girls were ignoring her.

My thought was

"Because you're a bitch"

Next thing I know I have a huge slap mark across my face.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6676
Did you hit her back?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6668

Lucien wrote:

Did you hit her back?
more like knock her out lol jk hehehe
BRiiNDED
+137|6147

King_County_Downy wrote:

@ Seremaker's karma question: He/She goes to the womenz room now. He/She worked here for 2 years as a man named Tom, 3 years as Marissa.

ASS I RAM

Epic, defo 'sig material'. Tis sig now. Lold

Dont recall ever having any embarrasing moments like that, except for telling a people to fuck off when only meaning to think it - think that a lot when people bore me.

Last edited by BRiiNDED (2009-11-25 16:55:32)

Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6245|Brisneyland
When I started this job there was a pretty busty girl working there. She told a group later that she had a breast reduction. At which point I said "Wow, they must have been big before!!"  Thankfully everyone laughed.
I then gave a self facepalm.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6623|132 and Bush

Only after a few beverages.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6171|'straya
According to a friend. At a party a while ago I said out loud, "I'm so gonna hit that shit at schoolies". Apparently while looking at said girl I don't remember saying it but I was rather intoxicated

(Schoolies is something similar to "spring break" for you yanks (except better ))

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2009-11-26 03:49:29)

baggs
+732|6227
I nearly lost the plot in ASDA a few weeks back, usually i insult people in my mind and satisfy myself that way but i actually ended up not being able to keep this one in. It followed me grunting 'cunt family, cunt kids, cunt shopping trolley', they just looked on not really being to believe i actually said that.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6496|6 6 4 oh, I forget

A bit too loud. Back in -96 , I think, we were at one of these youth partyplaces. We were sitting on the bar table with my buddy and this stunning brunette passes by. My friend didn't see her at first so I had to point her out to him. And just at this perfect spot of the song, that I hadn't heard before, there comes a slower silent part when I'm yelling to my friend "NOW THERE'S A DAMN FINE LOOKING CHICK!". Next thing I know she's staring at me while my mate is laughing in tears. I'm completely frozen and panicing since I have nowhere to run and go feel ashamed. But the darnest thing happened. She comes over and starts to talk with me this and that while I'm trying to get words out of my mouth. Some 15mins later she's sitting in my lap providing me with my very first set of kisses
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6197|Sydney | ♥

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

According to a friend. At a party a while ago I said out loud, "I'm so gonna hit that shit at schoolies". Apparently while looking at said girl I don't remember saying it but I was rather intoxicated

(Schoolies is something similar to "spring break" for you yanks (except better ))
Well did you hit it?
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6687|NT, like Mick Dundee

I laugh to myself randomly at funny memories.

Also tend to put my foot in my mouth a lot. Say shit without thinking.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Lai
+186|6174
On purpose, a lot, but I can't remember even saying anything like this accidentally.

A friend of mine went to a shop though and the girl at the counter was apparently very hot (wasn't there). So she scanned whatever he wanted to buy and asked: "Anything else I can help you with?", and my friend goes "Well,.. yes!",.. "oh sh*,..".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard