Mikey
D'ya like dags?
+16|5345
It's great.  Get it.  When you speak everyone on your team can hear, I suppose if you just want to talk to one specific person you can use the PSN thing.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5946|CA

henno13 wrote:

MP is great, mainly because I kick ass in most games. No skill is required. Just point your weapon at someone, hold R1 for a few seconds and have 100+ points. To be honest, most people online on the PS3 suck ass and are complete dumb fucks. At least it isn't like Xbox Live where you hear kids singing over the microhpones since they get thier microphones free with the console.
We should 1v1 or something, because that's exactly how I feel when joining games.  Or maybe play on the same team and rape
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5442

TopHat01 wrote:

henno13 wrote:

MP is great, mainly because I kick ass in most games. No skill is required. Just point your weapon at someone, hold R1 for a few seconds and have 100+ points. To be honest, most people online on the PS3 suck ass and are complete dumb fucks. At least it isn't like Xbox Live where you hear kids singing over the microhpones since they get thier microphones free with the console.
We should 1v1 or something, because that's exactly how I feel when joining games.  Or maybe play on the same team and rape
rape is fun
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6851|NÃ¥rvei

I don't recognize the microphone statement ... I hear those prepubs singing "I believe I can fly" by R Kelly every fucking time I play ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6541|so randum
i actually do sing spice girl songs over xbl.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard