M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6267|Escea

Cybargs wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Staging 9/11 would be almost impossible to conceal.
See, thats what the corporations want you to think!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6573|Global Command
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Rebui … fenses.pdf

See page 51 where they finish talking about a plan for a transformation of America forces and agenda stating that some " new Pearl Harbor " would help things along.

The document was published about 6 months before 9-11.

The fact is, the government has convinced its self that it can repeat a lie enough times that the majority will believe it. See JFK and the Waco Massacre as examples.

There is much that stinks about 9-11, from trade center #7 and the cia archives, to our focus after the attacks ( being Iraq ) to the way the buildings fell.

I dunno the truth, but something stinks like a dead fish wrapped in dirty underwear and bubbling in a pot of boiling pigs semen.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6267|Escea

ATG wrote:

There is much that stinks about 9-11, from trade center #7 and the cia archives, to our focus after the attacks ( being Iraq ) to the way the buildings fell.
The Twin Towers couldn't have been dropped through controlled demolition for several reasons, number one being that if explosives were being installed, somebody would have noticed the work going on.

To me, a conspiracy theory is just making something sound more interesting by adding unfeasible twists.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6512

ATG wrote:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

See page 51 where they finish talking about a plan for a transformation of America forces and agenda stating that some " new Pearl Harbor " would help things along.

The document was published about 6 months before 9-11.

The fact is, the government has convinced its self that it can repeat a lie enough times that the majority will believe it. See JFK and the Waco Massacre as examples.

I dunno the truth, but something stinks like a dead fish wrapped in dirty underwear and bubbling in a pot of boiling pigs semen.
JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, who was just a random nutjob with a rifle.

Branch Davidians were pedophiles who shot at government agents and stockpiled explosives.

Also the Proejct for a New American Century has been considered a failure since 2006.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2009-11-08 08:19:58)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6573|Global Command

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, who was just a random nutjob with a rifle.
Anybody experienced with firearms knows that is an impossibility.

Branch Davidians were pedophiles who shot at government agents and stockpiled explosives.
You are uninformed. The government shot first, it was an illegal raid done for pr and there was no stockpiled explosives besides the ones the feds used to kill the women and children there.

Also the Proejct for a New American Century has been considered a failure since 2006.
Maybe, but fact is they got their " new Pearl Harbor ".
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6518|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

CameronPoe wrote:

I don't believe it was staged.

Just check out what hit the Pentagon, and try and prove to me it was a plane.
Something hit that building that they sure in heck don't want anyone to know about what it was.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6599

ELITE-UK wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Something hit that building that they sure in heck don't want anyone to know about what it was.
It does seem bizarre that no real footage on that day of one of the most important buildings in America can be found.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6729|United States of America
Oh my dear God. They say religious people laugh in the face of science with their beliefs, but we've still got so many conspiracy fools in the world who blatantly shit on science.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5980
You guys just make a total conspiracy out of a simple situation.

Planes crash into their towers, the U.S. is shocked and united, then some idiots half way around the world claim responsibility.

It's like somebody gets an A on a test because he doesn't usually get one - everybody thinks he's cheating or does good blowjobs.

Simple situation turned into something bad

It's funny how the trend goes:

Shocked and united - go off to war

Get sick of war

Find some gay excuse to say the war is a mistake

say the principles of the war are based on a conspiracy so you shouldn't be there

Humans are funny things sometimes.

Oh and thanks for all the Karma
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6267|Escea

ELITE-UK wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/9-11_images/image009.jpg
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/9-11_images/image011.jpg

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2009-11-08 09:45:49)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6491|Chicago, IL
https://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Neither Iraq or Afghanistan has anything to offer America but idiocy and opium, but people will believe what they want to believe, forcing the burden of proof on to you, and it is, by nature, impossible to disprove a conspiracy theory.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6267|Escea

S.Lythberg wrote:

http://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Neither Iraq or Afghanistan has anything to offer America but idiocy and opium, but people will believe what they want to believe, forcing the burden of proof on to you, and it is, by nature, impossible to disprove a conspiracy theory.
I disagree, Mythbusters pretty much disproved the entire moon landing conspiracy. Conspiracy theories that live on despite having been proved wrong are because of stubborn individuals who can't accept they are wrong.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5980
If they wanted to go to war and it was staged by the government they wouldn't have hit the pentagon, that's freaking retarded and you all know it.

Oh and for the idiots with the stupid comments this is DS&T not EE. Go wank to the shit in EE.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5905

Bradt3hleader wrote:

If they wanted to go to war and it was staged by the government they wouldn't have hit the pentagon, that's freaking retarded and you all know it.

Oh and for the idiots with the stupid comments this is DS&T not EE. Go wank to the shit in EE.
why wouldn't they hit the pentagon?
When it was hit, if i remember correctly, no one on the side it was on hit on.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6530|Latvia

rammunition wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

why wouldn't they hit the pentagon?
When it was hit, if i remember correctly, no one on the side it was on hit on.
So no one died in the pentagon, right? None of 125 reported casualties?
jord
+2,382|6722|The North, beyond the wall.

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Did you not expect 95% of the replies to be stupid comments when you wrote the thread Braddy?

*Tugs on scrotum hard so annoyed*
Bradt3hleader
+121|5980
If the US govt wanted to start a war they didn't need to hit the pentagon, just the two towers.

Now fuck off conspiracy assholes this is about how to argue with you type of idiots.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6512
Jews did 9/11.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5980
Oh and don't you retards say I don't know what happened in shit. I lived through all that just like you did. First thing I saw before I went to school (In fact we got the day off for the victims).

Jesus, how can people do such a thing? I want to cry when I see that.

Oh jeeeesus, that poor man on the phone, hearing him talking on the 105th floor then hearing him scream as it collapsed. :'(

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2009-11-08 10:29:11)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6665|London, England
US Government far too incompetent to stage something as big as 9/11. Or humans in general are too incompetent to pull something off like that. I think the conspiracy theorists give far to much credit to the intelligence and cunning attitude they place upon the Government types, and also the crazy Muslim types (they'd also have to be in on it, if it was a conspiracy)

That's always been my argument against the theorists.

People watch too many movies about these evil government types always trying to hide everything with their black suits and sunglasses. Shit like Men in Black or Prison Break or Heroes. At the end of the day they're just humans like everyone else. Nothing special about these agency type people. They cry, bleed and laugh like everyone else.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-11-08 11:17:05)

Bradt3hleader
+121|5980
Nice to see somebody has brains here. There may be hope for DS&T yet

But seriously, how did ramming those planes hurt us? I think the US has fucked them up 10 fold for that. I'm sure they would know that.

Lets place bets, what's the next war going to be?

Oh and if the terrorists wanted to do real damage they could just buy an AK and go on killing sprees around the U.S.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5630

To think a neocon government would destroy several billion dollars worth of real estate just so that they would have an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan is silly.

If we wanted to invade either one of those countries we had more than enough excuses as it was and even if we needed more destroying billion of dollars worth of wealth would not have been needed considering we could have found some other reason that people would give us the go ahead for war.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6267|Escea

I think people sometimes forget that 9/11 was not the first encounter with AQ, nor did it start the first attacks on AQ. Cruise missiles were used against Afghan camps in the 90's as well as a pharmacheutical factory in Sudan with links to AQ and the production of nerve agents.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5905

M.O.A.B wrote:

I think people sometimes forget that 9/11 was not the first encounter with AQ, nor did it start the first attacks on AQ. Cruise missiles were used against Afghan camps in the 90's as well as a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan which were mistaken for training camps
Talking of invasion, the U.S has a history of invading any country that is basically a third world country who are weak. Says more about them.

Last edited by rammunition (2009-11-08 11:47:55)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6267|Escea

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

I think people sometimes forget that 9/11 was not the first encounter with AQ, nor did it start the first attacks on AQ. Cruise missiles were used against Afghan camps in the 90's as well as a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan which were mistaken for training camps
If you were going to mistake a training camp, you wouldn't mistake a factory in the middle of the Sudanese capital for one.

rammunition wrote:

Talking of invasion, the U.S has a history of invading any country that is basically a third world country who are weak. Says more about them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_empire

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2009-11-08 11:50:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard