Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6130|eXtreme to the maX
I thought random youtube vids with no OP ED counted as spam.

On the plus side Obama isn't Bush.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6740
2010 primaries start in 90 days... lol
Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

Dilbert_X wrote:

I thought random youtube vids with no OP ED counted as spam.

On the plus side Obama isn't Bush.
Some mods make their own rules.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA
The recent Republican victories in the states where Obama overwhelming won last year is a tell tale sign as to what Americans think of this Marxist. He will be gone in 2012, and certainly the congress will be cleansed in 2010.

People believed this guy in his hope and change bullshit, and they did. Now they see where he is headed with it and it will be stopped.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6656|Finland

It's good to hear you'll finally get a common enemy again. The evil communist.

lowing wrote:

certainly the congress will be cleansed in 2010.
The sound of that is quite late 30's Germany. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.
I need around tree fiddy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

DonFck wrote:

It's good to hear you'll finally get a common enemy again. The evil communist.

lowing wrote:

certainly the congress will be cleansed in 2010.
The sound of that is quite late 30's Germany. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.
YAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6173|'straya

lowing wrote:

The recent Republican victories in the states where Obama overwhelming won last year is a tell tale sign as to what Americans think of this Marxist. He will be gone in 2012, and certainly the congress will be cleansed in 2010.

People believed this guy in his hope and change bullshit, and they did. Now they see where he is headed with it and it will be stopped.
I find it funny that: 1. You seem to think that Marxist is an insult.
and 2. You seem to think that Obama's administration shares any fundamental ideas of Marxist philosophy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lowing wrote:

and 2. You seem to think that Obama's administration shares any fundamental ideas of Marxist philosophy.
wow
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6656|Finland

lowing wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lowing wrote:

wow
I agree with LBJ. What Obama does is still quite conservative in global terms, with leftist impressions. Integration and cooperation between the public and private sector strengthens infrastructure and hinders E.g. monopolies/price cartels and enforces public service to all.

I have no idea how that will be done, if it will be done, or if Obama will succeed in anything.
I need around tree fiddy.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6780|Scotland

lowing wrote:

lol. Just lol.

"Cleansed".
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Zimmer wrote:

lowing wrote:

lol. Just lol.

"Cleansed".
YAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Mod If there is any reason to "lol" it is that

Last edited by lowing (2009-11-05 04:11:51)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6673

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

2010 primaries start in 90 days... lol
Seriously? Fucking hell you guys don't waste any campaigning time do you?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6435|'Murka

I won't count it a year until Jan 20. That's when his administration started running things.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well strictly everything up to Sept 11 2009 is the other guys fault.
So lets say Obama will have been in charge a year on Sept 11 2010?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-11-05 04:35:56)

FEOS
+1,182|6435|'Murka

Just what kind of crack are you smoking?

Obama will string out the "it's not my fault" line as long as he can...at least through the 2010 elections.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I dunno, Duhbya managed to string the 'its Clintons fault' thing for a while.
And Clinton didn't start two wars or collapse the economy, the exact opposite really.
FEOS
+1,182|6435|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

And Clinton didn't start two wars or collapse the economy, the exact opposite really.
What exactly did he blame on Clinton, other than not dealing with AQ...and even then, it was fairly light-handed in comparison?

Clinton actually played an even part in the collapse of the economy, as the housing problem germinated on his watch (with help from the Republican-led Congress).
― Albert Einstein

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well apparently the attacks were planned when Clinton was Presiduhnt so its all Clinton's fault.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6673

FEOS wrote:

I won't count it a year until Jan 20. That's when his administration started ruining things.
Surely that's closer to your feelings?
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6497|Kakanien

lowing wrote:

The recent Republican victories in the states where Obama overwhelming won last year is a tell tale sign as to what Americans think of this Marxist.
muahahahahahahaha. calling obama a marxist means that you're an ignoramus and that you don't know anything about marxism

(not that i am a marxist myself...)
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

The recent Republican victories in the states where Obama overwhelming won last year is a tell tale sign as to what Americans think of this Marxist.
muahahahahahahaha. calling obama a marxist means that you're an ignoramus and that you don't know anything about marxism

(not that i am a marxist myself...)
really? Well then I am open for a schooling, teach me.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

you are correct, WATCHING and LETTING your country get attacked is the exact opposite form Bush's actions.

Bush didn't collapse the economy, Go pick up a paper, it started with the community reinvestment act and the insistance that loans be made to people who can not afford homes be given loans anyway. Oh and this done by insistance of democrats
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6780|Scotland

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

you are correct, WATCHING and LETTING your country get attacked is the exact opposite form Bush's actions.

Bush didn't collapse the economy, Go pick up a paper, it started with the community reinvestment act and the insistance that loans be made to people who can not afford homes be given loans anyway. Oh and this done by insistance of democrats
Whilst some of that may be true, some of the blame must rest upon Bush for the financial crisis. The pathetic regulation on questionable financial activities and he pushed forward the idea of affordable homes for African-Americans and Hispanic people, which was a great idea, problem is that it caused the mortgage providers to set in the NINJA loans and that caused the housing bubble to inflate.
You can't set all the blame on one person, but he sure has to take some of it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

What exactly did he blame on Clinton, other than not dealing with AQ...and even then, it was fairly light-handed in comparison?

Clinton actually played an even part in the collapse of the economy, as the housing problem germinated on his watch (with help from the Republican-led Congress).
Well to be fair Clinton DID attack Iraq and he warned us about Saddam's WMD's.

Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard