( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6188|what

As soon as you're born, they make you feel small
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6474|King Of The Islands

Hey baby, ride with me away.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6792|Scotland

AussieReaper wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Man, I think I've broken my toe.
You've two options my friend,

a) swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up
b) cry to mummy to take you to hospital

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
I know I can't do much about it. It's just a bit of a pain. I also have football during the week, which makes it more of a pain.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5312|San Angelo, TX

Zimmer wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Man, I think I've broken my toe.
You've two options my friend,

a) swallow a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up
b) cry to mummy to take you to hospital

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
I know I can't do much about it. It's just a bit of a pain. I also have football during the week, which makes it more of a pain.
Your never going to make it through Spanish police training while you're this big of a pussy.

Hahhden da fuck up maaaaaaate!  Apploy veggamayte to the open woonds.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6667|Finland

Sweet, my new T-shirt just arrived!
I need around tree fiddy.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6348

pics
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6227|Roma
I just bought my first black tie for a funeral..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6667|Finland

ebug9 wrote:

pics
You already have enough pictures of me, so here's just the shirt.

https://i48.tinypic.com/zvafpf.jpg

If you don't get the reference, it's not that cool. If you do, it definitely is.

The quality of the shirt is bollocks, so I'm glad if it'll last thrre times of wear and two washes. Also, I'm disappointed in allposters.com because of it. The print is great though.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6792|Scotland

DonFck wrote:

You already have enough pictures of me, so here's just the shirt.
Never enough pictures of you, Donny. Never.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6533

DonFck wrote:

If you don't get the reference, it's not that cool. If you do, it definitely is.
oh, and

inb4clauswitz gets paid a hundred a month to wear it . . .
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6657|London, England
causewitz always gets so much money just to wear things
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6667|Finland

Fuck that shirt, I'm writing a refund email. I'm disappointed and feel ripped off. Will be pasting it here once I'm done.
baggs
+732|6240
chicken or fish tonight?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6509|6 6 4 oh, I forget

DonFck wrote:

Fuck that shirt, I'm writing a refund email. I'm disappointed and feel ripped off. Will be pasting it here once I'm done.
Fight the powa! *shakes fist*
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6227|Roma

baggs wrote:

chicken or fish tonight?
Chicken, where you flying to?

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2009-11-24 09:09:01)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
baggs
+732|6240

PrivateVendetta wrote:

baggs wrote:

chicken or fish tonight?
Chicken, where you flying to?
i'm flying to the sofa for some beers and a film probably!
jord
+2,382|6714|The North, beyond the wall.
how is fish even an option

i have chicken like 3 days a week

its only purpose is to grow big, and feed me.
baggs
+732|6240

jord wrote:

I like fishies, i got some chilli and lime marinated mackerel. Fresh and 79p each from Tesco.
jord
+2,382|6714|The North, beyond the wall.

baggs wrote:

jord wrote:

I like fishies, i got some chilli and lime marinated mackerel. Fresh and 79p each from Tesco.
Yeah but it aint gon fill u up laddy is it.

You need some dead poultry with gravy or a nice Spanish sauce in your stomach within the next 30 mins, that will satisfy you
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6509|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I'mma go cut off some zombie heads. Who's with me?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6667|Finland

That was pretty quickly put together, but I didn't want to spend the rest of the night writing a claim.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I picked up a shirt I ordered from you last Friday (20.11.09). I'd like to thank you for a speedy delivery.

The order content was a T-shirt, your Item No. xxxxxxxxx
Order No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipment: xxxxxxxxxxxx

To my misfortune I had to be disappointed with what I received. I am attaching a few pictures of the flaws I would've not expected to get with the price I paid. Although 24,80 EUR incl. shipping in itself isn't all that much for a premium quality shirt, considering the quality of what I received, it feels a bit steep.

I apologise in advance if the language in this email is a bit aggressive, but since I just noticed the issues, and because claims need to be written as quickly as possible, this is unavoidable.

I've attached images of the flaws with this email. As you can see, the left sleeve stiching had missed the sleeve entirely on a circa 5cm area, resulting in a "tear" (I used apostrophes since it actually never was teared, but just not stiched). Also, once I took the shirt off after fitting it, the collar streched a bit and never quite returned to shape; this also happened with a portion of the back of the shirt (the normal place you grab when you undress a shirt).

The shirt brand is Bay Island Sportswear and it is produced in Honduras. I encourage you to reconsider this shirt supplier as their quality is in my opinion, which is that of a general consumer, below par for a company of your reputation.

Since I didn't buy the T-Shirt just to send it back, I didn't think much of your refund policy, which I now briefly aquainted myself with. I hope you understand my following points of view regarding the following steps of refund, which do not completely match with your policy:

1. I would rather not send the shirt back. You can see the quality issues in the images I'm attaching and I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of sending the shirt back, nor paying for the shipment (since that is non-refundable).

2. Since I find the print to be one of the best I've seen in a while, I was looking forward to getting this product and wearing it. This is why I'm grabbing a needle and some thread and try to temporarily fix the shirt so I can wear it in a few hours for tonight.

3. I am hoping for a replacement product from you, I.e. the same print a) on material that doesn't deform when looked at the wrong way, b) which is stiched together and c) for free.

4. If you want to, I'll wash the shirt and report back to you; I remember owning a shirt that was so deformed after it's first wash that it became 7cm shorter and 10cm wider than before the wash. I'm afraid the same thing will happen here; if not, very good news for the Bay Island Sportswear Honduras plant.

I hope this information is helpful to you when reviewing your supply chain.

I have ordered a poster from you once before (maybe in 2005), which was nothing short of perfect in shipment time and quality. I only recently noticed (by accident) that you have T-Shirts as well, with great prints I might add. It's a shame that I had to, in my first shirt order, be disappointed. I hope you can resolve this.

I'm looking forward to receiving your reply.

Respectfully yours,

Me.
SamBo
Blackburn Rovers Fan
+102|5359|Stoke, England
what does unconventional mean guys?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6143|Birmingham, UK
Without actually looking it up i'd say... different, or something.
baggs
+732|6240

SamBo wrote:

not the normal way you would do something.

that probably sums it up best.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6667|Finland

baggs wrote:

SamBo wrote:

not the normal way you would do something.

that probably sums it up best.
In a sentence: "Your way of picking up women is a bit unconvetional, you shouldn't ask if they want Rohypnol or not"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard